Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Can’t add family member to premium account

My Question or IssueHelloI can’t add my daughter to my premium account have managed to add two other family members. She has a Spotify account so sending to correct email. When she clicks on email to accept she gets a message unable to join. Any help...

• Casual Listener
  •     My Question or Issue Hello I can’t add my daughter to my premium account have managed to add two other family members. She has a Spotify account so sending to correct email. When s...
  • Xenia
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Extra Payment

PlanPremium For FamilyCountryTurkeyDeviceXiaomi Mi MIX 2 Operating System(Android) My Question or IssueI am using Premium For Family plan with my family since a year. This month Spotify took 26.99₺ on 9th of March thats the original payment but Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium For Family Country Turkey Device Xiaomi Mi MIX 2  Operating System (Android)   My Question or Issue I am using Premium For Family plan with my family since a year. T...
  • Xenia
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium account to play on multiple devices simultaneously

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have a Spotify family Premium account. All accounts are registered to either me or my kids....

• Visitor
  • ...ave a Spotify family Premium account. All accounts are registered to either me or my kids. We all have the echo dots in our bedrooms (as well as kitchen) but we cant play our music from our own account o...
  • Xenia
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family premium

My family members cant accept the invitation Ive sent to them they input the same address and everything and it still doesnt work this really makes think about changing to google music

• My family members cant accept the invitation Ive sent to them they input the same address and everything and it still doesnt work this really makes think about changing to google music
  • KayBaby1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding Children/Multiple Devices

Hi Community! I am trying to reach a solution where my children and I can all listen to our own music, on our own devices, at the same time. However:1. You can't listen to Spotify on more than one device, from the same account; and2. Children under t...

• Visitor
  • Hi Community!   I am trying to reach a solution where my children and I can all listen to our own music, on our own devices, at the same time.   However: 1.  You can't listen to S...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Israel wants a Family Premium plan!

It's a year now since Spotify entered the Israeli market and still the Family Premium plan is not available to us. It is very hard and cost to manage music between parents and children.What is the real reason for this program block ?

• Casual Listener
  • It's a year now since Spotify entered the Israeli market and still the Family Premium plan is not available to us. It is very hard and cost to manage music between parents and children. What i...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS][Other] Premium Family member on plan, but CAN'T access premium features

My sister is listed as one of my family members on my premium family plan. But her app acts as if she's on a free account. All other family members have the features of a premium family account on their apps. I've tried removing and re-adding her to ...

• Visitor
  • My sister is listed as one of my family members on my premium family plan. But her app acts as if she's on a free account. All other family members have the features of a premium family account on t...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment failure

PlanFreeCountryBrazilDeviceGalaxy J8Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI went to renew my Family plan and I always fail to pay, I've tried 2 cards and I can't renew.I went to renew my Family plan and I always fail to pay, I've tried 2 cards ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free Country Brazil Device Galaxy J8 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I went to renew my Family plan and I always fail to pay, I've tried 2 cards and I c...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Failure

PlanFreeCountryIndiaDeviceGalaxy s9Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI want to subscribe for premium family plan but the payment keeps failing and asks me to try again later. I have tried using another card but to no avail.

Screenshot (7).png
  • Casual Listener
  •   Plan Free Country India Device Galaxy s9 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I want to subscribe for premium family plan but the payment keeps failing and asks me t...
  • Xenia
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot play simultanously

PlanPremium FamilyCountryDenmarkDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 7)Operating System(Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhenever my wife starts playing, my playing stops! If I restart, her device stops playing. We do have seperate accounts! Furthermo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Denmark Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 7) Operating System (Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Whenever my wife starts playing, my playing stops! I...
  • Finitronc
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Seguir membros do plano família

PlanoPremium PaísBrasil Sistema OperacionalWindows 10 Minha pergunta ou problemaEu uso o plano familiar e gostaria de uma forma fácil de localizar e seguir os membros do meu plano no aplicativo. Alguns membros até são mais fáceis de encontrar por con...

• Visitor
  • Plano Premium   País Brasil   Sistema Operacional Windows 10   Minha pergunta ou problema Eu uso o plano familiar e gostaria de uma forma fácil de localizar e seguir os membr...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duplicated family plan in a same address

PlanPremiumCountryHong Kong Device(iPhone XR)Operating System(iOS 13.3.1) My family and I duplicated to start the family plan tdy and now I can’t confirm the address on the invitation link they sent...plz help thanks

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device (iPhone XR) Operating System (iOS 13.3.1)   My family and I duplicated to start the family plan tdy and now I can’t confirm the address on the i...
  • Xenia
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution New Terms and kids in college

Now that Spotify will be using GPS location to validate location will I run into problems since my 2 oldest just went back to college? Their permanent address is our home address. However, they live in the dorms on campus while school is in session.

• Visitor
  • Now that Spotify will be using GPS location to validate location will I run into problems since my 2 oldest just went back to college? Their permanent address is our home address. However, they live ...
  • Xenia
  • 8 replies
  • 16 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 8 replies
  • 16 likes

Solved!! Moved - Change to another Family Premium Account

Hello, I moved so I want to keep my account but just start my own family premium account. How does that work ? I just saw that I can switch to the normal premium, free oder student

• Visitor
  • Hello, I moved so I want to keep my account but just start my own family premium account. How does that work ? I just saw that I can switch to the normal premium, free oder student
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot add family member says she is in a different country.

I'm trying to add my little sister to our family plan. It says she is lives in another country, she has tried clearing cookies, cache, using a different browser, using the GPS to set the location, using manual entry but it won't allow the invite to g...

• I'm trying to add my little sister to our family plan. It says she is lives in another country, she has tried clearing cookies, cache, using a different browser, using the GPS to set the location, u...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to change spotify statistics to between accounts

Hi I just got in to spotify family. But I used to listen a lot music with plan manager account. I want all the old statistics to this new account and play lists. Is this possible?

• Visitor
  •   Hi  I just got in to spotify family. But I used to listen a lot music with plan manager account. I want all the old statistics to this new account and play lists. Is this possible? 
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't upgrade to Premium for Family

PlanPremium - 6 monthsCountryVietnam My Question or IssueI've recently subscribed Premium, been using for a few days. Payment was made thru an e-wallet in Vietnam. How can I upgrade to Premium for Family?

• Casual Listener
  • ...pgrade to Premium for Family?
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will the premium dual accounts make me have to start over and lose my playlists?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Canada Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada    Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or I...
  • Mario
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family but sister works in Peace Corps in Africa

I'm looking to upgrade my subscription account to Premium Family. But my sister works in the Peace Corps in Africa (not allowed to say the specific location because of national security reasons), and so she is obviously unable to be at me and my mom'...

• Visitor
  • I'm looking to upgrade my subscription account to Premium Family. But my sister works in the Peace Corps in Africa (not allowed to say the specific location because of national security reasons), a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium Duo in UAE

PlanPremium DuoCountryUAEMy Question or IssueWhen will Premium Duo is going to be available in United Arab Emirates?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Duo Country UAE My Question or Issue When will Premium Duo is going to be available in United Arab Emirates?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes