Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Language settings for not native residents

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHi I have premium family account: currently resident in germany but I would like to change se...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ave premium family account: currently resident in germany but I would like to change settings only for language (email and communication would be more easy in English). It is feasible checking some r...
  • AdamStevens
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Transfering account from one family plan to another

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaDevice Operating System My Question or IssueIs it possible to transfer from one Family Plan to another if you're not the lead on the account? What is the correct process to do this?

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Australia Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Is it possible to transfer from one Family Plan to another if you're not the lead o...
  • 9k2z9wss-_pfk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium and Hulu/Showtime

I currently have the student premium plan. I was able to get the Hulu/Showtime offer with my subscription. Recently my family has been wanting to start a Family Premium plan but I don’t want to lose my Hulu/Showtime offer. Will it rollover with my ac...

• Visitor
  • I currently have the student premium plan. I was able to get the Hulu/Showtime offer with my subscription. Recently my family has been wanting to start a Family Premium plan but I don’t want to l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

payment problem

I had to pay for my spotify premium duo November 25th, but I'm having credit card issues. has been asked to update payment details, but declines all credit cards I place. both debit and credit. I am trying to switch to the premium family plan and is ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...m trying to switch to the premium family plan and is still denied.  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium for Family Qatar

PremiumQatariPhone 8 and Macbook Air 2018iOS 13, macOS Catalina Hi I was wondering if the premium for family plan is available in Qatar as I can only find options to purchase the individual.

• Casual Listener
  • Premium Qatar iPhone 8 and Macbook Air 2018 iOS 13, macOS Catalina   Hi I was wondering if the premium for family plan is available in Qatar as I can only find options to purchase the i...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Add a family member to 12 months prepaid premium plan

Plan: PremiumCountry: Sweden I have a premium plan paid for 12 months (until end of Dec 2018) benefitting getting two months for free. How can start a family plan (add a family member to existing premium plan) without being subject to the 'normal' pr...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan: Premium Country: Sweden   I have a premium plan paid for 12 months (until end of Dec 2018) benefitting getting two months for free.   How can start a family plan (add a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

How to work this?

So I've just recently upgraded to premium family, and added my mum, I plan to add my girlfriend to my plan also. However I can't seem to work out how to see the different profiles, and how to share music between the family members. I've tried checkin...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've just recently upgraded to premium family, and added my mum, I plan to add my girlfriend to my plan also. However I can't seem to work out how to see the different profiles, and how to share m...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution giftcard not redeeming

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUSADeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows10 My Question or IssueI was given a Spotify gift card as a gift. Why I can't I redeem a gift card onto my Family premium account

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country USA Device Laptop Operating System Windows10   My Question or Issue I was given a Spotify gift card as a gift.  Why I can't I redeem a gift card onto m...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quero cancelar meu Plano Familiar, em quanto tempo perco os benefícios?

Acabei de pagar esse mês o meu Plano Familiar, mas quer descontinuar. Se eu cancelar hoje minhas músicas serão removidas (e os outros benefícios) agora ou somente na data de quando seria a próxima cobrança?

• Casual Listener
  • Acabei de pagar esse mês o meu Plano Familiar,  mas quer descontinuar. Se eu cancelar hoje minhas músicas serão removidas (e os outros benefícios) agora ou somente na data de quando seria a próx...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Dual play bug

I encountered a bug that caused two of my devices to play music from the same Spotify account. There was a ad playing on my PC when I started playback on ps4 when the ad ended they both played instead of switching to ps4.

• Casual Listener
  • I encountered a bug that caused two of my devices to play music from the same Spotify account.   There was a ad playing on my PC when I started playback on ps4 when the ad ended they both play...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bug
    playback
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do you want to cancel my Family Plan, how soon will the benefits?

I just paid my Family Plan, but I want to discontinue. If I cancel today will my songs be removed now (and the other benefits) or only on the date when my next charge would be?

• Casual Listener
  • I just paid my Family Plan, but I want to discontinue. If I cancel today will my songs be removed now (and the other benefits) or only on the date when my next charge would be?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Moving playlists between Family accounts

Hi, I've recently moved from Premiun to Family Plan and have the next question: Can I MOVE some playlist from my account (the main one) to my wife's or son's accounts? Not just share the playlists, but move them... Thanx!

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi,   I've recently moved from Premiun to Family Plan and have the next question:    Can I MOVE some playlist from my account (the main one) to my wife's or son's a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong page shown when clicking Accept invitation button?

PlanFamilyCountryBelgiumMy Question or IssueI recently created a Family group. Three of four family members had no trouble accepting the invitation, but when we click the accept button in the invite e-mail for the last account, the normal Spotify log...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Belgium My Question or Issue I recently created a Family group. Three of four family members had no trouble accepting the invitation, but when we click the accept b...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify won't confirm family address.

PlanPremium FamilyCountryPhilippinesDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 5Operating SystemAndroid 7 (Nougat) My Question or IssueI'm trying to invite my father to our Family Premium account. He's received the invite and is asked to provide an address. When we i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Philippines Device Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Operating System Android 7 (Nougat)   My Question or Issue I'm trying to invite my father to our Family Premium a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Raised price on family plan without information

PlanPremium familyCountrySweden My Question or Issue Hi! I've just noticed that I've been charged 169 sek instead 149 sek. I have check my e-mail but i can't find any information about it. I can't find any contact information on the website so I'll g...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium family Country Sweden   My Question or Issue   Hi!   I've just noticed that I've been charged 169 sek instead 149 sek. I have check my e-mail but i can't f...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Another can't enter family

PlanFamilyCountryNetherlandsDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI dropped my family plan to change it to a family plan with KPN. KPN said it had to be done this way. After this change I needed to re-invite my family members aga...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Netherlands Device Laptop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I dropped my family plan to change it to a family plan with KPN. KPN said it had to b...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with premium Family abo

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceLenovo PCOperating SystemWindows7 My Question or Issue My husband sent the invitation for the family abo to my email-Adress. Is is the same adress I have conected to my Spotify account. I am not able to open the link. Th...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device Lenovo PC Operating System Windows7   My Question or Issue   My husband sent the invitation for the family abo to my email-Adress. Is is t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan not working

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceANY DEVICEOperating SystemWindows AND Android My Question or IssueHello and good evening. Some context before:I am a Premium user. I got my Premium account many years ago. I became Premium back in 200...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium for Family Country The Netherlands Device ANY DEVICE Operating System Windows AND Android   My Question or Issue Hello and good evening.   Some context before: I a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from premium to family (Klarna payment)

Hello, in august i change my spotify from premium to family but the payments not switched by klarna.now i become two invoices for only one account and klarna will have two payments:- premium- family in my spotify account the list of my invoices are c...

• Visitor
  • Hello,    in august i change my spotify from premium to family but the payments not switched by klarna. now i become two invoices for only one account and klarna will have two p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ads on Premium

Why am I getting ads for podcasts on my premium account?! I pay to avoid ads. Get this trash off my account or I'm out. PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceMoto X4 Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueWhy am I getting ads for podcasts on my premium ...

• Why am I getting ads for podcasts on my premium account?! I pay to avoid ads. Get this trash off my account or I'm out.    Plan Premium Country USA   Device Moto X4  Oper...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes