Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Playlists and family subscriptions

PlanFamilyCountry UsaDeviceLg Samsung ilhoneOperating SystemAndroid/ios My Question or Issue I'm new to Spotify and got the family plan. I invited all my family members and they accepted. Is there a reason I see all there playlist? I thought with the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country  Usa Device Lg Samsung ilhone Operating System Android/ios   My Question or Issue  I'm new to Spotify and got the family plan. I invited all my family m...
  • cofxkfd-56_uv
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong billig date

On 4/22/18 I started a subscription for myself, later that day I upgraded to family. Now you bill me on the 11th of the month. Why? There’s a reason why I want to be billed on the 22nd of each month! I’m sure I’m not the only one. I have a couple of ...

• On 4/22/18 I started a subscription for myself, later that day I upgraded to family. Now you bill me on the 11th of the month. Why? There’s a reason why I want to be billed on the 22nd of each m...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium philippines

PlanFreeCountry philippinesDevice(Samsung j5)Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue was sent an invite for family premium but everytime i input my details and submit, there is an error Need help thanks!

• Plan Free Country  philippines Device (Samsung j5) Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  was sent an invite for family premium but everytime i input my details a...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Update crashed my premium account

PlanPremiumCountry FranceDevice(iPhone 8, Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issue Hello, with the update the app and the service says i am not in premium, but i am in a family plan for several years. The update erased it ! Please how to remediat...

• ...ot in premium, but i am in a family plan for several years. The update erased it ! Please how to remediate ?
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan Familiar Premium en Perú

Tengo una cuenta familiar la cual usamos varias personas que viven conmigo, sucede que el pago esta asociado una tarjeta de credito y pues ya es la 3era vez que pago y se borran todas las personas que estan en la cuenta conmigo, alguien puede decirme...

• Visitor
  • Tengo una cuenta familiar la cual usamos varias personas que viven conmigo, sucede que el pago esta asociado  una tarjeta de credito y pues ya es la 3era vez que pago y se borran todas las perso...
  • JulianA_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo ativar convite familiar

Estou tentando adicionar um membro da familia no meu plano, ele mora na mesma casa e endereço, inclusive cadastrado no perfil tbm, está dando essa mensagem: Você não pode entrar neste Plano Premium Familiar. Precisa de ajuda? Consulte nossas pergunta...

• Estou tentando adicionar um membro da familia no meu plano, ele mora na mesma casa e endereço, inclusive cadastrado no perfil tbm, está dando essa mensagem:   Você não pode entrar neste Plano ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Convite
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to know mi actual address

Hello, I was in a Family Plan in the flat that I lived in. The thing is I change my address and I started a new one Family Plan with my new flatmates (I'm the admin of the Plan). They put our address when they join the Plan but they received an email...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I was in a Family Plan in the flat that I lived in. The thing is I change my address and I started a new one Family Plan with my new flatmates (I'm the admin of the Plan). They put our a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song nicht verfügbar

Plan/PremiumCountry SwissDeviceiPhone6sOperating SystemIOS 11.3.1 My Question or Issue Hallo zusammenIch habe seit einiger Zeit immer das selbe Problem beim abspielen folgender Alben: Jung brutal gutaussehend 1 & 2?! Die lieder kann ich zwar anwählen...

• Plan /Premium Country  Swiss Device iPhone6s Operating System IOS 11.3.1   My Question or Issue   Hallo zusammen Ich habe seit einiger Zeit immer das selbe Problem beim abs...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution You are unable to join this family plan :(

Hello We have been using the family plan for 2 months.We delayed payment a little this month and the system kicked me out of the family plan.My brother is invited back to me today but when I try to get in the system says ''You're unable to join this ...

• Visitor
  • Hello  We have been using the family plan for 2 months.We delayed payment a little this month and the system kicked me out of the family plan.My brother is invited back to me today b...
  • 0w-5_nj0s8w3i
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble adding family members to premium plan

Plan/PremiumCountry CanadaDevice(iPhone 8,Blackberry)Operating System(iOS 10, Android ) My Question or Issue Hello, I am issues with the invitation process. My boyfriend will click the link from his invitation, go threw the motions of siging in and i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan /Premium Country  Canada Device (iPhone 8,Blackberry) Operating System (iOS 10, Android )   My Question or Issue  Hello, I am issues with the invitation process. My boyf...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot connect Facebook Premium account to Family Plan account

I had a premium subscription with my previous account (linked to my facebook). Now, I moved back at my mother's house and she has a family plan. I created a new account with my email (instead of facebook) and now I can't link my facebook to this acco...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a premium subscription with my previous account (linked to my facebook). Now, I moved back at my mother's house and she has a family plan. I created a new account with my email (instead of f...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan familiar premium

Hace un mes compre el plan familiar e invite a mi familia, ahora que ha pasado el mes saco a uno de mis familiares y volvi a intentar invitarlo.. al momento de querer volver a llenar los datos y unirse me sale un error diciendo que no fue posible sum...

• Hace un mes compre el plan familiar e invite a mi familia, ahora que ha pasado el mes saco a uno de mis familiares y volvi a intentar invitarlo.. al momento de querer volver a llenar los datos y unir...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Re: Post of the Week: Family package - how to set up for children

I'm extremely disappointed in the family spotify option. I have done my research on all streaming services. I would just like to say to you spotify, whether music is given to you like this or not, Filters should still be an option for family subscrip...

• Visitor
  • I'm extremely disappointed in the family spotify option. I have done my research on all streaming services. I would just like to say to you spotify, whether music is given to you like this or not, F...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Expulsados del plan familiar.

Hace 7 dias recibimos un mail de Spotify informandonos que teniamos 7 dias para verificar el codigo postal de nuestro plan familiar o seria cancelada nuestra cuenta con la conecuente expulsion. Todos los miembros lo verificamos, vivimos en el mismo d...

• Hace 7 dias recibimos un mail de Spotify informandonos que teniamos 7 dias para verificar el codigo postal de nuestro plan familiar o seria cancelada nuestra cuenta con la conecuente expulsion. Todos...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan

Hello, I moved to my uncle's house and he had a vacant premium on his family plan. Today i saw that my spotify was free again then i went looking on my email and noticed that they sent me a email for addres confirmation 7 days ago and the time was ov...

•   Hello, I moved to my uncle's house and he had a vacant premium on his family plan. Today i saw that my spotify was free again then i went looking on my email and noticed that they sent me a e...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No he recibido el correo de Sheerid

Llevo más de dos semanas esperando el correo de Sheerid, he revisado todos los días mi gmail (Todas mis carpetas, incluso **bleep**) para ver si ha llegado, pero no he recibido nada ¿Cuánto más debo de esperar? PlanFree/PremiumCountry México Device(i...

• Llevo más de dos semanas esperando el correo de Sheerid, he revisado todos los días mi gmail (Todas mis carpetas, incluso **bleep**) para ver si ha llegado, pero no he recibido nada ¿Cuánto más debo ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I am the premium family plan owner but it doesn't show on my account!

PlanPremiumCountry Hong Kong My Question or IssueMy account is linked to Facebook and I am the premium family plan owner but my account doesn't show it! I would like to manage my plan and it keeps saying that I have to contact the owner. Please help!...

• Plan Premium Country  Hong Kong     My Question or Issue My account is linked to Facebook and I am the premium family plan owner but my account doesn't show it! I would like t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [FAMILY] Spotify keeps removing then banning plan members every month.

I live with my mom and 2 siblings, we share a Premium for Family plan, every month we need to renew it asks the members of the plan to verify that they truly live in the same address as I do... and in one week or so, BOOM!, my family is removed and b...

• I live with my mom and 2 siblings, we share a Premium for Family plan, every month we need to renew it asks the members of the plan to verify that they truly live in the same address as I do... and i...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Banned
    broken
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family users disappeared

PlanPremium FamilyCountryCZDeviceiPhone 8 My Question or IssueToday we checked our Spotify Premium Family, but users who confirmed the invitation properly - are missing in my (owner) account, they have been switched to a standard / free account. The ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country CZ Device iPhone 8   My Question or Issue Today we checked our Spotify Premium Family, but users who confirmed the invitation properly - are missing in m...
  • kabismo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription - wrong name typed

Hi, I have switched my premium plan to family subscriptions right now, but while inviting new member (my wife), there is form to enter "full name" and "address". I typed my wife's details (to invite her), but the page asked for my own details which I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have switched my premium plan to family subscriptions right now, but while inviting  new member (my wife), there is form to enter "full name" and "address". I typed my wife's details (to i...
  • Arashellynunez
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 7 likes