Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify has changed the administrator of my family subscription

I am not longer the administrator of my family subscription, but I didn't ask for the change. Where did this change come from? How can I have my privileges back? Has Spotify made the change without a warning? Why?

• I am not longer the administrator of my family subscription, but I didn't ask for the change. Where did this change come from? How can I have my privileges back? Has Spotify made the change without a...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution my old friend is admin in my family account?

I have a family account in spotify.My ex-friend was my family member but i removed her membership from my family account.Now, she is my family account's admin! how??someone can help me? thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I have a family account in spotify. My ex-friend was my family member but i removed her membership from my family account. Now, she is my family account's admin! how?? someone can help me? &n...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can' invite my sister and brother to family account . Administrator is wrong .

Dear Spotify Support,I should be the Administrator for the family account but at the moment I am not . The administrator was taken away from me and now it is my father.I want to invite my sister and my brother to my family accountThe invitation does ...

• Dear Spotify Support, I should be the Administrator for the family account but at the moment I am not . The administrator was taken away from me and now it is my father. I want to invite my s...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Premium for Family

Hi there, One of my family member was part of our Spotify Family subscription. However, after using for 1 month he got kicked out and the account turned back to free account. I have tried to help him patch up again by sending the invitation again but...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   One of my family member was part of our Spotify Family subscription. However, after using for 1 month he got kicked out and the account turned back to free account. I have tried t...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscriptin but my spotify app dosent say so

Okay so my account in spotify website says im on premium (famly subscription) then my spotify app says free i had logout and unistall and istalled the app but it still says the same HELP

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so my account in spotify website says im on premium (famly subscription) then my spotify app says free i had logout and unistall and istalled the app but it still says the same HELP
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing billing info

I need to change my billing info, but the new information is not being saved. I have a premium account, but every time I try to update my billing information, the website keeps trying to make me put in student identification information for a student...

• I need to change my billing info, but the new information is not being saved.  I have a premium account, but every time I try to update my billing information, the website keeps trying to make m...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One of my parents can not be involved.

Hello everyone, I use spotify for long time. Recently I buy spotify family but my sister can not be involved. Other family members can be involved. Help me!Spotify says the address is not the same but it isn't true the address is absouletly same.

• Regular
  • Hello everyone, I use spotify for long time. Recently I buy spotify family but my sister can not be involved. Other family members can be involved. Help me! Spotify says the address is not the s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random reading of playlist / Family

When I want to listen to my playlist randomly, the app keeps telling me I need to be Premium. Same thing when I want to see what is coming next

• When I want to listen to my playlist randomly, the app keeps telling me I need to be Premium. Same thing when I want to see what is coming next
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting charged for family and individual plans

My boyfriend and I went to the family plan and he had deleted his individual account but we are getting charged for other family and individual account? Anyone know or have any ideas to a solution??? It's bull that there is no way to get a hold of cu...

• My boyfriend and I went to the family plan and he had deleted his individual account but we are getting charged for other family and individual account? Anyone know or have any ideas to a s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei a conta familiar.

Eu já tinha um plano premium individual e agora fiz o familiar. Como fica o pagamento desses planos? Eu tinha que ter cancelado o primeiro pra só depois fazer o familiar ou o Spotify faz isso automaticamente? Meu medo é vir duas cobranças.

• Eu já tinha um plano premium individual e agora fiz o familiar. Como fica o pagamento desses planos? Eu tinha que ter cancelado o primeiro pra só depois fazer o familiar ou o Spotify faz isso automat...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Subscription - 2 of my family registered correctly and two more are not able to do it

hi, 2 of my family registered correctly writing my address. The other 2 people are not able to register. What is the problem?i am one month with this problem without any solution. regards,arturo.

• Casual Listener
  • hi,   2 of my family registered correctly writing my address. The other 2 people are not able to register. What is the problem? i am one month with this problem without any solution. &n...
  • mrzippy
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Invitation to a family account

I´ve got a Premium family account and I have tried to invite my daughter by email but she doesn´t receive any invitation in her mailbox. She has a Premium Free by Facebook but she has logged out from this account. What are we doing wrong? I have invi...

• I´ve got a Premium family account and I have tried to invite my daughter by email but she doesn´t receive any invitation in her mailbox. She has a Premium Free by Facebook but she has logged o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family subscription question

Hi al, I've just changed my subscription from premium to family & added my husband. He already has Spotify free, so how does he access the subscription from his account? Can he use his existing account or does he need to create a new one?

• Hi al, I've just changed my subscription from premium to family & added my husband. He already has Spotify free, so how does he access the subscription from his account? Can he use his existing a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Family] Address format is not well thought

Recommendation to Spotify:1. Before user submit their address, ask them to screenshot their address2. Change your address format to fit every country3. Use a drop down menu to keep every one in the same format4. A warning page says "EVERY MEMBER OF T...

• ...n the same format 4. A warning page says "EVERY MEMBER OF THE FAMILY HAS TO FILL OUT THE EXACT SAME ADDRESS AGAIN". 5. Be well prepared with good solutions to the problems cost by the new family p...
  • 0 replies
  • 29 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 29 likes

Was on Spotify Family Premium. Got Downgraded to Free Account after App Update

Hi all,As per the title, I was part of Spotify Family Premium subscription until an update of the app appears to downgrade my subsricption to a free account. The owner of the Family Account tried to re-invite me back into the package but Spotify woul...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all, As per the title, I was part of Spotify Family Premium subscription until an update of the app appears to downgrade my subsricption to a free account.   The owner of the Family A...
  • semajris
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Premium to Family on Daughters Account

I have been paying for my daughters Premium account for 7 months and would like to just switch over to a Family Premium. How can I become the primary account holder and stop paying for my daughters Premium subscription, and then sign up for the Famil...

• I have been paying for my daughters Premium account for 7 months and would like to just switch over to a Family Premium.  How can I become the primary account holder and stop paying for m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant connect a family member

Hello, I get the message that you can't confirm that the person I try to connect to my family account is living on the same address as me!! It's my mother in law and she is registered at this address and live here so I wounder what you base this info...

• Hello, I get the message that you can't confirm that the person I try to connect to my family account is living on the same address as me!! It's my mother in law and she is registered at this a...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cuenta desconocida como administrador del plan familiar y mis agregados no pueden confirmar

el primer problema viene cuando entro a la pantalla para agragar personas a mi plan familiar y aparece una cuenta desconocida como administrado y no se de que se tratadespues e tenido problemas por que agrego a mi esposa al plan pero despues de algun...

• el primer problema viene cuando entro a la pantalla para agragar personas a mi plan familiar y aparece una cuenta desconocida como administrado y no se de que se trata despues e tenido problemas por...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription - Wrong Address

Hello,I invited my wife to my Family Premium Account and it worked for two weeks. Afterwards she received the message that Spotify was not abel to verify we share the same address (what we actually do). Sending a new invitation dös not help. Please h...

• Hello, I invited my wife to my Family Premium Account and it worked for two weeks. Afterwards she received the message that Spotify was not abel to verify we share the same address (what we a...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Miembro del plan familiar eliminado

Tengo un miembro del plan familair que fue sacado, esa persona vive conmigo pero aun asi fue sacado, como puedo solucionar este inconveniente? Gracias.

• Tengo un miembro del plan familair que fue sacado, esa persona vive conmigo pero aun asi fue sacado, como puedo solucionar este inconveniente? Gracias.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes