Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family details

so i have been using the family premium with 5 other users but yesterday one of them is being kicked out from the family premium by spotify. i have sent her the invitation but i forgot the address details like road number. because there are no such t...

• Casual Listener
  • so i have been using the family premium with 5 other users but yesterday one of them is being kicked out from the family premium by spotify. i have sent her the invitation but i forgot the address d...
  • frost2jack
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join Premium as a guest

Hi, I have a Premium account, I have been using one of the extra accounts for almost 2 years for mi wife and just a couple of days ago I invite my daughter but today all my guest accounts were desactivated and when trying to join them again I get an ...

• Hi, I have a Premium account, I have been using one of the extra accounts for almost 2 years for mi wife and just a couple of days ago I invite my daughter but today all my guest accounts were desact...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

Hello,I have started my Spotify Family today, but my family can't join the account because the country is Monaco (i did'nt choose Monaco), but I live in France... I changed the details in the account when we pay, but it still not workMoreover, before...

• Hello, I have started my Spotify Family today, but my family can't join the account because the country is Monaco  (i did'nt choose Monaco), but I live in France...  I changed the d...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duda Plan familiar mismo domicilio

Hola buenas tardes, yo tengo una duda acerca del plan familiar, ya que hace 2 meses obtuve el paquete familiar pero las 2 personas que meti en el plan y que vivimos en el mismo domicilio les dan de baja el servicio, lo que e estado haciendo es dar de...

• Hola buenas tardes, yo tengo una duda acerca del plan familiar, ya que hace 2 meses obtuve el paquete familiar pero las 2 personas que meti en el plan y que vivimos en el mismo domicilio les dan de b...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Global HotKey for Pause/Play,Next Song, etc.

My son and I have a separate premium subscription. If we sign up for premium family will both be able to keep both playlist?

• Casual Listener
  • My son and I have a separate premium subscription. If we sign up for premium family will both be able to keep both playlist?
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback Interrupted Because My Account is in Use

I was trying to listen to my Spotify Playlist in the car. It kept cutting out and saying playback had stopped because my account was in use elsewhere. I pay for Spotify Premium Family every month and no one else has my username or password. Anyone wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to listen to my Spotify Playlist in the car. It kept cutting out and saying playback had stopped because my account was in use elsewhere. I pay for Spotify Premium Family every month a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't add member, says they're in a different country

I'm having problems adding members to my family subscriptions, it give an error message saying they're in a different country, when they're not.

• I'm having problems adding members to my family subscriptions, it give an error message saying they're in a different country, when they're not.
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't add a family members. says that can't be possible to verify the adress

After searching for a while at this forum, i cannot find a solution.Im facing this annoying trouble and getting angry with Spotify to make the solution so complicated. Im trying to add a family member and says that the adress canoot be verified. But ...

• Visitor
  • After searching for a while at this forum, i cannot find a solution. Im facing this annoying trouble and getting angry with Spotify to make the solution so complicated.  Im trying to add a family...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook login & adding family member

I have had Spotify Premium for years and login through facebook. Today I added family membership and increased my subscription. I invited my daughter who lives at the same address to join. She got an invitation email but the link she was sent does no...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had Spotify Premium for years and login through facebook.  Today I added family membership and increased my subscription.  I invited my daughter who lives at the same address to j...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Family premium change

Llevo dos meses con elPlan Premium, pero en las dos ocasiones me han hecho el cargo doble. La primera vez leí que era normal y que en la siguiente mensualidad se abonaba, pero no fue así. Al contrario me cobraron otra vez doble. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

• Llevo dos meses con el Plan Premium, pero en las dos ocasiones me han hecho el cargo doble. La primera vez leí que era normal y que en la siguiente mensualidad se abonaba, pero no fue así. Al contra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

Spotify says that we arent on the same adress when i type in were we live.So i cant accept the Spotify Premium Family.

• Spotify says that we arent on the same adress when i type in were we live.So i cant accept the Spotify Premium Family.
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Members Address

Hello, I can not add my Family members, they get 'a wrong address' message even though they enter the correct one, it worked for a month and after subscription renewal they were excluded, I registered using my Facebook account, how to solve it? thx P...

• Hello, I can not add my Family members, they get 'a wrong address' message even though they enter the correct one, it worked for a month and after subscription renewal they were excluded, I r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding more than one family member

I just upgraded to Family Premium and sent an invite to one member of my family. I would like to add others but when I try to do so the only option provided is to replace the current family member. The Help pages show a page with "Empty Slots" to add...

• I just upgraded to Family Premium and sent an invite to one member of my family. I would like to add others but when I try to do so the only option provided is to replace the current family member. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount on family subscriptions

can you get student discout on a familey sub me and my house mates want spotify on all of our phones.

• can you get student discout on a familey sub me and my house mates want spotify on all of our phones.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change to Premium Family Account

Hi,My current premium account is already paid until end of November.Therefore my next fee is due in December.If I would change to 'Premium Family' now, would this taken into account in my payments?Resp. What will be the fee for Premium Family until e...

• Hi, My current premium account is already paid until end of November. Therefore my next fee is due in December. If I would change to 'Premium Family' now, would this taken into account in my p...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Me vuelve a pedir el domicilio

Tengo cuenta Spotify premium en plan familiar pero a cada rato saca a los integrantes que tengo, excepto a mí. Les llega un mail donde les pide verificar a cada rato el Código Postal.

• Tengo cuenta Spotify premium en plan familiar pero a cada rato saca a los integrantes que tengo, excepto a mí. Les llega un mail donde les pide verificar a cada rato el Código Postal.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Im am being charged twice on Spotify.

I signed up for a family subscription well before my free trial ended. Switched it over and paying the 14.99 a month but still being charged 9.99 on spotify monthly?Who do I contact about this as there is no spotify email or phone number on the websi...

•  I signed up for a family subscription well before my free trial ended. Switched it over and paying the 14.99 a month but still being charged 9.99 on spotify monthly? Who do I contact about t...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

Is it possible that more than 1 person can listen to spotify at the same time? If so; how do we do that?

• Is it possible that more than 1 person can listen to spotify at the same time? If so; how do we do that?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconto para Universitários

Assinei o plano de universitários 2 dias atrás e até agora nada.. Meu cartão já foi ate confirmado no banco e minha assinatura ainda é free. Por que esta demora? Os documentos estavam todos corretos.

• Casual Listener
  • Assinei o plano de universitários 2 dias atrás e até agora nada.. Meu cartão já foi ate confirmado no banco e minha assinatura ainda é free. Por que esta demora? Os documentos estavam todos corretos.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes