Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• manualjake
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Compre la suscripcion de estudiantes y me aparece free..

El dia de hoy compre la suscripcion de estudiantes y como mi escuela no estaba regstrada la registre y me aparecion que mis datos se habian enviado correctamente, el problema fue que al momento de checar el estado de mi cueta me aparece que mi cuenta...

• Casual Listener
  • El dia de hoy compre la suscripcion de estudiantes y como mi escuela no estaba regstrada la registre y me aparecion que mis datos se habian enviado correctamente, el problema fue que al momento de ch...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount Registeration

I have completed the necessery processes and price was taken by spotify, but i have not got any mail about sheer id. I'm still have a free account. I tried many times to check my e_mail box and other categories also.

• Casual Listener
  • I have completed the necessery processes and price was taken by spotify, but i have not got any mail about sheer id. I'm still have a free account. I tried many times to check my e_mail box and other...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Offline

Hello, I have spotify premium for students.And why cant I downald music form my computer?On the phone it works perferctly?

• Hello,   I have spotify premium for students. And why cant I downald music form my computer? On the phone it works perferctly?
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify student discount

Dear Spotify Today Informatie the e-mail from SheerID that my account has been verified and that I now have the student discount. However when checking my account it still says I have to pay the full price? How can I change this? Thank you in advance

• Dear Spotify   Today Informatie the e-mail from SheerID that my account has been verified and that I now have the student discount. However when checking my account it still says I have to pay...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meu plano de estudante foi cobrado duas vezes

O meu plano foi cobrado duas vezes na mesma fatura do cartão de crédito, gostaria que o Spotify retirasse essa cobrança em duplicidade da minha conta.

• Casual Listener
  • O meu plano foi cobrado duas vezes na mesma fatura do cartão de crédito, gostaria que o Spotify retirasse essa cobrança em duplicidade da minha conta.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

advertisments after studentdiscount

I have recently upgraded my account to a student premium, but I still get advertisments after listening to a few songs. Is that normal??

• I have recently upgraded my account to a student premium, but I still get advertisments after listening to a few songs. Is that normal??
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify student

I applied for student discount and i paid it on my credit card. I still do not have premium account. Any link was sent to my email, my account is linked with facebook. What's the problem? I paid it, i want to get money back or a spotify premium. *sni...

• I applied for student discount and i paid it on my credit card. I still do not have premium account. Any link was sent to my email, my account is linked with facebook. What's the problem? I paid...
  • MaríaCamila
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment BS

I attempted to start a student premium account last night and was denied. today, i was billed for it anyway, and I have no way of directly contacting spotify!!! I want my money back or the premium membership t be activated, because even with the paym...

• Casual Listener
  • I attempted to start a student premium account last night and was denied. today, i was billed for it anyway, and I have no way of directly contacting spotify!!! I want my money back or the premium me...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

I tried the student premium. Access denied due to verification. A note states "payment not yet deducted" but 65 pesos was deducted already which is the amount of the student premium. I checked my subscription, I'm not on premium!!!!!

• I tried the student premium. Access denied due to verification. A note states "payment not yet deducted" but 65 pesos was deducted already which is the amount of the student premium. I checked my sub...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount says it can’t verify after I type in my college info.

I just recently transferred colleges and it doesn’t seem to recognize my name for the new colleg I go to. What do I need to do to not get charged for regular premium?

• I just recently transferred colleges and it doesn’t seem to recognize my name for the new colleg I go to. What do I need to do to not get charged for regular premium? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card nodig voor studentenkorting

Ik heb een premium account. Dat betaal ik met mijn normale bankrekening. Ik studeer nu en zou dus graag studentenkorting willen, maar als ik op de link daarvoor klik, moet ik credit card gegevens invullen. Die heb ik niet en heb ik voor mijn normale ...

• Regular
  • Ik heb een premium account. Dat betaal ik met mijn normale bankrekening. Ik studeer nu en zou dus graag studentenkorting willen, maar als ik op de link daarvoor klik, moet ik credit card gegevens inv...
  • Brigitte98
  • Regular
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Discount Error 404 after verified

Hey i just signed up for student discount, got verified and in the email URL for the next step gives me a 404 error.On top of this I also was charged twice on my mastercard at a rate of 4.99 (the student rate).I hope this can be resolved quickly, tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey i just signed up for student discount, got verified and in the email URL for the next step gives me a 404 error. On top of this I also was charged twice on my mastercard at a rate of 4.99 (the s...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • student discount 404error canada
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium student discount abroad

Hello, I am a full-time international student enrolled at a university in NL (I am german) and am abroad at the moment. I would like to subscripe to the student discount, but it does not work, as my country is set to the country I am currently living...

• Hello,   I am a full-time international student enrolled at a university in NL (I am german) and am abroad at the moment. I would like to subscripe to the student discount, but it does not wor...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount in Turkey

Hi, I applied Student Premium Discount yesterday and Spotify withdraw 6,99 tl from my bank account. However, I still use Spotify free and I add my student information ( my schedule and transkript). Today, I apply Student Discount again since Spotify ...

• Hi, I applied Student Premium Discount yesterday and Spotify withdraw 6,99 tl from my bank account. However, I still use Spotify free and I add my student information ( my schedule and transkript). T...
  • umutcanaydemir
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attesa per l'attivazione dello sconto studenti

Cosa vuol dire che devo aspettare qualche giorno per attivare premium studenti? Assolutamente no, mi rifiuto di aspettare così tanto, a me Spotify serve domattina e non posso di certo viaggiare senza musica solo perché voi lavorate troppo lentamente....

• Cosa vuol dire che devo aspettare qualche giorno per attivare premium studenti? Assolutamente no, mi rifiuto di aspettare così tanto, a me Spotify serve domattina e non posso di certo viaggiare senza...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY PREMIUM

Volevo chiedere se posso attivare il periodo di prova per spotify premium di 2 mesi e attivare anche l'offerta dedicata agli studenti a 4,99€ al mese. Se è si, l'offerta si attiverà ed inizierò a pagare non appena i 2 mesi di prova gratuita saranno s...

• Casual Listener
  • Volevo chiedere se posso attivare il periodo di prova per spotify premium di 2 mesi e attivare anche l'offerta dedicata agli studenti a 4,99€ al mese. Se è si, l'offerta si attiverà ed inizierò a pag...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

charged twice

hi! i was subscribing earlier for the student promo of spotify premium. however, before uploading my school documents, i accidentally closed the browser. i repeated the steps again and i found out that i was charged twice. is there anyway that i can ...

• hi! i was subscribing earlier for the student promo of spotify premium. however, before uploading my school documents, i accidentally closed the browser. i repeated the steps again and i found out th...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice!

Hi, I was charged twice when signing up for student premium/Hulu, if the extra charge could be cancelled that’d be great, thank you!

• Hi, I was charged twice when signing up for student premium/Hulu, if the extra charge could be cancelled that’d be great, thank you!  <removed sensitive info>
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sem confirmação da assinatura de estudante

fiz a inscriçao para a assinatura do spotify estudante, mas nao tive **bleep** até agora, o que tenho q fazer ? ja faz uns 20 dias

• fiz a inscriçao para a assinatura do spotify estudante, mas nao tive **bleep** até agora, o que tenho q fazer ? ja faz uns 20 dias 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes