Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• manualjake
  • Casual Listener
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Prepay the year

Hello,Can you prepay the whole year of premium or student account? Or only month to month payment is available?

• Regular
  • Hello, Can you prepay the whole year of premium or student account? Or only month to month payment is available?
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student Discount Problem

I have completed the necessary processes, the pay has been taken from me but still i have a free acoount not premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I have completed the necessary processes, the pay has been taken from me but still i have a free acoount not premium. 
  • kiyamechan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

subscripcion

Hola , hace unos dias contrate spotify universitario, subi el archivo que acredita y me dijeron que luego me avisarian si se aceptaba o no. Al revisar mi tarjeta veo que ya me cobraron el mes y aun no he sabido nada

• Hola , hace unos dias contrate spotify universitario, subi el archivo que acredita y me dijeron que luego me avisarian si se aceptaba o no. Al revisar mi tarjeta veo que ya me cobraron el mes y aun n...
  • forsakenhorizon
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for students paid but doesn't work

Hello,I am a student and I selected the Premium for students' subscription: I paid 4,99 euro and I also received the SheerID Verification and completed the purchase but when I access my account it keeps saying me that the payment hasn't been successf...

• Hello, I am a student and I selected the Premium for students' subscription: I paid 4,99 euro and I also received the SheerID Verification and completed the purchase but when I access my account i...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan with daughter who lives in college?

I have two children. One is already a premium member. The other is a college student who, though her legal address is the same as mine (in the USA), is a college student and spends most of her time in Montreal, Canada. If we upgrade to a family plan,...

• I have two children.  One is already a premium member.  The other is a college student who, though her legal address is the same as mine (in the USA), is a college student and spends most o...
  • LoganHelps
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cobrança indevida após solicitar assinatura de estudante

Olá, já sou assinante premium e hoje tentei fazer a mudança para o plano para estudante. Tentei a tarde pelo celular, e na incerteza de que havia dado certo pela minha internet 3g bem instavel, refiz o pedido agora a pouco pelo computador. Mas ao ter...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá, já sou assinante premium e hoje tentei fazer a mudança para o plano para estudante. Tentei a tarde pelo celular, e na incerteza de que havia dado certo pela minha internet 3g bem instavel, refiz...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount -wrong email?

Hi so i recently had to go the extra mile and send my class schedule to spotify to get verified for the student discount. When sending in my class schedule and all that, it asked for an email and i put my student email instead of my email associated ...

• Hi so i recently had to go the extra mile and send my class schedule to spotify to get verified for the student discount. When sending in my class schedule and all that, it asked for an email and i p...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Cambio de país

Cree una cuenta de Spotify, automáticamente me tomó el pais donde estoy viviendo (Suiza) quiero poner el plan estudiantil Premium, pero mi meto de pago es con mi tarjeta de crédito Colombiana ( soy colombiano y me mude a Suiza hace un tiempo) hago to...

• Cree una cuenta de Spotify, automáticamente me tomó el pais donde estoy viviendo (Suiza) quiero poner el plan estudiantil Premium, pero mi meto de pago es con mi tarjeta de crédito Colombiana ( soy c...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for student

I received a student membership and it was confirmed that I am a student. The monthly fee is a notice that the payment was unsuccessful even though it was withdrawn from the card. So I guess my premium membership can not be completed. I am still usin...

• I received a student membership and it was confirmed that I am a student. The monthly fee is a notice that the payment was unsuccessful even though it was withdrawn from the card. So I guess my premi...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cobrança indevida

Tentei assinar o premium para estudantes, porém não aparecia minha faculdade. Cancelei, mas ainda assim a cobrança foi feita no meu cartão.

• Tentei assinar o premium para estudantes, porém não aparecia minha faculdade. Cancelei, mas ainda assim a cobrança foi feita no meu cartão.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution SPOTİFY STUDENT discount

Hi, I applied for spotify student discount and I approve that I am a SheerlID student. but when I click on this e-mail confirmation, I get the unsuccessful payment. please help. is still not premium, even though 3 times payment from my card

• Hi, I applied for spotify student discount and I approve that I am a SheerlID student. but when I click on this e-mail confirmation, I get the unsuccessful payment. please help. is still not premium,...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano Estudante

Bom dia, eu enviei os documentos que foi solicitado comprovando minha situação de estudante, porém não recebi resposta alguma... nenhum e-mail, quando entro na minha conta do Spotify não aparece NADA que eu tenho solicitado o plano de estudante, nem ...

• Bom dia, eu enviei os documentos que foi solicitado comprovando minha situação de estudante, porém não recebi resposta alguma... nenhum e-mail, quando entro na minha conta do Spotify não aparece NADA...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Student discount sub

I payed for it with the Stu sub I send the photo with my I’d its ending like 2021 and they denied it but they didn’t say nothing about the money back ...

• I payed for it with the Stu sub I send the photo with my I’d its ending like 2021 and they denied it but they didn’t say nothing about the money back ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount

I want to get a premium account for students. When i fill the form, spotify took the pay from me but didn’t give me the premium. I verified my student certificate and get an e-mail to use student discount but when i click i get an error. It says: thi...

• I want to get a premium account for students. When i fill the form, spotify took the pay from me but didn’t give me the premium. I verified my student certificate and get an e-mail to use student d...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

losing money

hej...jeg skulle melde mig på student men min skole kunne ikk findes, men i har trukket 49kr fra min konto og det syntes jeg ikk man kan når jeg ikke kan bruge det! vil meget gerne have mine penge tilbage

• hej... jeg skulle melde mig på student men min skole kunne ikk findes, men i har trukket 49kr fra min konto og det syntes jeg ikk man kan når jeg ikke kan bruge det! vil meget gerne have mine peng...
  • Mads24
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot buy premium because I uses to use a vpn

Ok so im a student from israel and just recently Spotify was officially introduced to us, up untill then i used a vpn to use your app and now when i try to get a premium it won't let me. It says invalid ZIP code. I have tried deleting the app and re-...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so im a student from israel and just recently Spotify was officially introduced to us, up untill then i used a vpn to use your app and now when i try to get a premium it won't let me. It says inva...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution hulu and spotify

I have Hulu student and i want to get access to Hulu, but there is no botton on my account overview that says "Activate Hulu."How do I gain access?Thanks

• I have Hulu student and i want to get access to Hulu, but there is no botton on my account overview that says "Activate Hulu." How do I gain access? Thanks
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No PayPal Option for students discount?

Hello,I am a student in Austria and wanted to upgrade my Account with the student discount, but when I am in the menu how I want to pay, there is no PayPal. When I don't choose the student dicounted upgrade there is a PayPal-option so I thought this ...

• Hello, I am a student in Austria and wanted to upgrade my Account with the student discount, but when I am in the menu how I want to pay, there is no PayPal. When I don't choose the student dicounte...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • dealbreaker
    paypal
    Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenrabatt akzeptiert, zahle trotzdem 9,99€ pro monat

Guten Abend, ich habe soeben den Studentenrabatt via Unidays eingelöst, welcher auch aktiviert wurde, dennoch zeigt mir mein Spotify-Konto an, dass ich monatlich 9,99€ zahlen soll. Aktuell habe ich noch eine Rechnung ausstehen, ist es möglich hier eb...

• Guten Abend,   ich habe soeben den Studentenrabatt via Unidays eingelöst, welcher auch aktiviert wurde, dennoch zeigt mir mein Spotify-Konto an, dass ich monatlich 9,99€ zahlen soll. Aktuell h...
  • madsab0110
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Universitário

Troquei meu plano premium para o plano universitário mas não recebi nenhuma e-mail de confirmação ainda. Conclusão: estou sem o premium.O que faço?

• Troquei meu plano premium para o plano universitário mas não recebi nenhuma e-mail de confirmação ainda. Conclusão: estou sem o premium. O que faço? 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes