Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • madison21
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 58 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• Joan
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount in Australia

I'm from Australia and I didn't realise that I couldn't get a student premium.so I put in my card details and everything then I didn't have a sheer ID, then my webpage crashed..And I tried again, reput my card details and then realised I couldn't do ...

• I'm from Australia and I didn't realise that I couldn't get a student premium. so I put in my card details and everything then I didn't have a sheer ID, then my webpage crashed.. And I tried again,...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It says I'm not eligible for the student discount

I firstly subscripted to Premium in Hong KongHowever , I am not in the UK for my university.I want to redeem the UK student discount so I have changed my payment method to my UK debit card.Strangely, after that I am still not able to choose the UK st...

• Casual Listener
  • I firstly subscripted to Premium in Hong Kong However , I am not in the UK for my university. I want to redeem the UK student discount so I have changed my payment method to my UK debit c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

America Student discout

I am unable to change my account from regular plan to student discount premium plan. When i try to change it, the error pops up. I have had a student account for a year but it expired earlier this month and startring this month i have been charged $1...

• I am unable to change my account from regular plan to student discount premium plan. When i try to change it, the error pops up. I have had a student account for a year but it expired earlier this mo...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Unidays failed login

Hi, I wanted to get the student discount, logged in to UniDays and verified my Account. But when I'm trying to get the discount over the Spotify Website and log in to my UniDays Account, the Login Panel just appears again, with no error message.I alr...

• Hi,   I wanted to get the student discount, logged in to UniDays and verified my Account.   But when I'm trying to get the discount over the Spotify Website and log in to my UniDays Acc...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Student verification passed but discount not applying

I have passed the student check to get the student discount but it still says I have to pay 10$ every month instead of 5$. How do I change this?

• I have passed the student check to get the student discount but it still says I have to pay 10$ every month instead of 5$. How do I change this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium

Hi, I live in Austria but I am studying in Germany. I am trying to get the student premium version but cannot find "germany" to choose in the list fo countries for the universities. Isn't this possible? thanks for help.

• Hi,   I live in Austria but I am studying in Germany. I am trying to get the student premium version but cannot find "germany" to choose in the list fo countries for the universities. Isn't th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount Turkey

I was bought spotify student discount but still dont use premium. And you dont give my money back.

• Visitor
  • I was bought spotify student discount but still dont use premium. And you dont give my money back.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student of Spain (but physically in Germany)

Hi, I´m a student of the University of Cadiz, Spain.But over the summer I´m in Germany. Now I want to have spotify premium student. But I can just choose Universities of Germany or UK.I havent the possibility to choose universities of Spain. What is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I´m a student of the University of Cadiz, Spain. But over the summer I´m in Germany. Now I want to have spotify premium student.   But I  can just choose Universities of Ger...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount denied!

How do I show proof that I am a student? What are the steps I am a full time non-traditional student. Every time I enter my university name and my birthday I am denied. Help.

• How do I show proof that I am a student? What are the steps I am a full time non-traditional student.  Every time I enter my university name and my birthday I am denied.  Help. 
  • Genyc
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Discounts for Students or signing for longer periods (eg. 1 year).

I singed up for the students discount for my daughter who is in another state with my credit card it charged my card but said that it could not verify my daughter 's school

• Casual Listener
  • I singed up for the students discount for my daughter who is in another state with my credit card it charged my card but said that it could not verify my daughter 's school
  • Blakeandwendy
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Studentenrabatt - student discount

ich möchte gerne auf den Studenten rabatt umsteigen, es ist mir jedoch nicht möglich, weil ich dafür eine kreditkarte angeben muss und ich habe keine. Bis jetzt habe ich mit paypal gezahlt aber die option gibt es hier nicht.

• ich möchte gerne auf den Studenten rabatt umsteigen, es ist mir jedoch nicht möglich, weil ich dafür eine kreditkarte angeben muss und ich habe keine. Bis jetzt habe ich mit paypal gezahlt aber die o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription for students

Hi, as i student, i really want to get premium with that fancy discount but when i click on link with student discount it redirects me to normal premium like i cant select the student one... Any ideas?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, as i student, i really want to get premium with that fancy discount but when i click on link with student discount it redirects me to normal premium like i cant select the student one... Any idea...
  • Mysfrit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from premium to discount

I'm trying to change my regular Spotify Premium subscription to the Student Discount subscription. How do I do that?

• I'm trying to change my regular Spotify Premium  subscription to the Student Discount subscription. How do I do that?
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Getting chrge as a regular, I am student.

I verified my student status and I’m still paying 9.99 for the service. I don’t understand why? And if I’m not I’m not mistaken I have submitted the info on June or July. Please, let me know what can I do, to fix it. Sincerly, a broke college student...

• I verified my student status and I’m still paying 9.99 for the service. I don’t understand why? And if I’m not I’m not mistaken I have submitted the info on June or July. Please, let me know what can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is cyber-thief

i bought spotify student but my account is still free.spotify withdraw money from my bank account.Give me money ,**bleep**ing Spotifyi am a student i want use spotifywhat did you to me ? ha you stole my money .and you are not helping.Anybody don't gi...

• Casual Listener
  • i bought spotify student but my account is still free.spotify withdraw money from my bank account. Give me money ,**bleep**ing Spotify i am a student i want use spotify what did you to me ? ha you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount is associated with another account.

I closed the associated account and want to use a different account because the previous account was linked to a Facebook. Is this possible? or is the account still associated because it hasn't been the time limit for account closure. (7 days)?

• I closed the associated account and want to use a different account because the previous account was linked to a Facebook. Is this possible? or is the account still associated because it hasn't been ...
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged on payment

I just started my student account yesterday and noticed I was charged twice for starting the subcription. How do I get the 2nd payment refunded

• I just started my student account yesterday and noticed I was charged twice for starting the subcription. How do I get the 2nd payment refunded
  • LordRollin
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Student Registration Won't Load

I registered for Spotify Student a year ago, and so for the last month, I was charged for 10 dollars instead of just 5. I tried to fix this by resigning up for Spotify student, however, when I got to the page I get a spinning circle that never loads ...

• Casual Listener
  • I registered for Spotify Student a year ago, and so for the last month, I was charged for 10 dollars instead of just 5.  I tried to fix this by resigning up for Spotify student, however, when I ...
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

EVOLUIR PARA CONTA ESTUDANTIL

Olá, tudo bem ? Eu tenho o Spotify Free paguei hoje o premium no valor de 16,90 porem eu sou universitario e queria o desconto para tal.

• Olá, tudo bem ? Eu tenho o Spotify Free paguei hoje o premium no valor de 16,90 porem eu sou universitario e queria o desconto para tal.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for student discount. Still have a free account

I signed up for the student discount last night and they took the money already and i got verified as a student by sherrid Everything got approved but my account is still a free account nothing has changed. I logged in and out many times. Refreshed. ...

• I signed up for the student discount last night and they took the money already and i got verified as a student by sherrid  Everything got approved but my account is still a free account nothin...
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes