Announcements

Premium Student

Get help verifying your Student Discount.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Premium Student: stuck on verified page

Hi all! So I currently have the Premium Family plan and wanted to switch back to premium student. However whenever I press the "get started" button it just says that I'm verified and gives me the date and then there's no way to advance past this. The...

• Casual Listener
  • dotresierra
  • Visitor
  • 41 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 41 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Verification unsuccessful as voucher already used

PlanPremiumCountryUnited Kingdom Device(iPhone 7, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS) My Question or IssueI have tried to change my subscription to student and verify through ShearId but it says it has been unsuccessful due to the voucher alr...

• AndresM
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Students
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

billing ****very very urgent****

hi guys i chose student discount but I couldnt start with it because of sheerID thing.and they got money from my card. what should ı do ? How can I get my money ? (look at the attached screenshot and you can see the price of 6,99 TL)

• hi guys   i chose student discount but I couldnt start with it because of sheerID thing. and they got money from my card.   what should ı do ? How can I get my money ? (look at the att...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student discount the Netherlands

Hi,I have Spotify Premium right know and I want to apply for the student discount from Spotify in the Netherlands. How do I do this? When I try to apply it brings me to the page where I can choose how to pay, with the only option is creditcard while ...

• Hi, I have Spotify Premium right know and I want to apply for the student discount from Spotify in the Netherlands. How do I do this? When I try to apply it brings me to the page where I can choos...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Get money back?

Hallo! I forgot to refresh my student state for two months. Is there a chance to get the 50% back? Thanks!

• Hallo!  I forgot to refresh my student state for two months. Is there a chance to get the 50% back?   Thanks! 
  • MaryS
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount

Hi,I'm currently a student and have the fill subscription plan, intendeing to switch to the student discount. In payment for the student discount (AUS) it only allows for direct card payment - not paypal. Is this always the case or should I be waitin...

• Hi, I'm currently a student and have the fill subscription plan, intendeing to switch to the student discount. In payment for the student discount (AUS) it only allows for direct card paym...
  • ShinyMew
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

student discount-italy sconto studenti italia

Hi everyone, today i've been trying to get a premium subscription with my italian account, but after I entered my datas on SheerID page I hadn't been redirected to my Uni page where I could validate my infos. I tried to refresh the page, then I tried...

• Hi everyone,  today i've been trying to get a premium subscription with my italian account, but after I entered my datas on SheerID page I hadn't been redirected to my Uni page where I could va...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Student Premium account failed

I have had the same issue, my link was dead also. How can we solve this?

• I have had the same issue, my link was dead also. How can we solve this?
  • merveakcay
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Premium account failed

My authorisation was completed via SheerID but the link they sent redirected me to a page that was no longer available. When I tried to redo it, I was charged a regular premium by mistake. How do I correct this and why was the link dead?

• Casual Listener
  • My authorisation was completed via SheerID but the link they sent redirected me to a page that was no longer available. When I tried to redo it, I was charged a regular premium by mistake. How do I c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Studying Abroad on Family Plan

Hello, I am currently studying abroad in Paris and my family lives in the US. My Spotify Family plan worked well for the first month or so but now I have been kicked off, is there any way I can remain on the plan during the remainder of my studies?Th...

• Hello, I am currently studying abroad in Paris and my family lives in the US. My Spotify Family plan worked well for the first month or so but now I have been kicked off, is there any way I can remai...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium account not for student and not the family premium

So I've been using the student discount for a while now until here recently it says my payment didn't go through, I got a new card so I put in the new information. I'm not a student right now but how can I still get the premium without having to upgr...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've been using the student discount for a while now until here recently it says my payment didn't go through, I got a new card so I put in the new information. I'm not a student right now but how...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Termination of Student Account

Can I cancle my Student account whenever I want, like the normal Spotify Premium?

•  Can I cancle my Student account whenever I want, like the normal Spotify Premium?
  • Hubo
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! If I switch to Student, Lose all Settings?

If I switch from regular Spotify premium, to a student membership, it seems like I'll create a totally new account and lose all saved music, followed artists, etc.? Is this correct? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • If I switch from regular Spotify premium, to a student membership, it seems like I'll create a totally new account and lose all saved music, followed artists, etc.? Is this correct? Thanks 
  • halfchihuahua
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Premium to Student Discount

I want to switch to student account, but I am concerned that if I cancel my premium and sign up for student, I will lose all the music I already have saved in my library. Can anyone advise? Thank you!

• Visitor
  • I want to switch to student account, but I am concerned that if I cancel my premium and sign up for student, I will lose all the music I already have saved in my library. Can anyone advise? Thank you!
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount for non title IV schools

Are there any exceptions for students who do not attend title IV schools (private institutions who do not receive federal funding)?

• Are there any exceptions for students who do not attend title IV schools (private institutions who do not receive federal funding)? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Student Account after Graduation

I graduated from college, so I am no longer qualified for the Student rate, but I can't change my account to reflect that. I need to change payment info, but it won't let me, as the system still wants to verify I am a student...

• Casual Listener
  • I graduated from college, so I am no longer qualified for the Student rate, but I can't change my account to reflect that. I need to change payment info, but it won't let me, as the system still want...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription

I just recently paid for premium, it gave me a confirmation code but i never recieved an email about it. My spotify app is still reading as if im on a free account. Please help.

• I just recently paid for premium, it gave me a confirmation code but i never recieved an email about it. My spotify app is still reading as if im on a free account. Please help.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

acces with my smart tv

hi, i do not use spotify premium for now, im just using the one with publicity and i have to use it only when connect to my ipad. i try to connect on spotify app on my lg smart tv be it does not connect, saying i have to get the premuim version. so, ...

• hi, i do not use spotify premium for now, im just using the one with publicity and i have to use it only when connect to my ipad. i try to connect on spotify app on my lg smart tv be it does not conn...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Switch from regular premium subscription to discounted student subscription

Hi! I am a student at Colorado State University. I signed up for Spotify Premium a month or 2 ago without knowing there was a student discount. Does anyone know how I should go about switching over from the regular premium plan to the discounted stud...

• Hi!   I am a student at Colorado State University. I signed up for Spotify Premium a month or 2 ago without knowing there was a student discount. Does anyone know how I should go about switchi...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • discount
    plan
    Premium
    Student
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline browsing not working

I have premium student and I can listen to any music I want when I am online and then when I go offline I can listen to my downloaded music but I cannot browse or search any other music when I am offline and other friends of mine are able to do that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have premium student and I can listen to any music I want when I am online and then when I go offline I can listen to my downloaded music but I cannot browse or search any other music when I am off...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get my student discount to apply to my premium rate

I am paying $9.99 a month for my premium subscription even though I am a student. When I try to apply for the student rate it says my information is already on file.

• I am paying $9.99 a month for my premium subscription even though I am a student. When I try to apply for the student rate it says my information is already on file.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod