Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium Failed to Activate?

I have been paying for Spotify Premium for nearly a year now. For my birthday I got a 3-month Spotify gift card. I activated it on my account and I stopped paying the subscription fee assuming that I had three months. Now my premium account is deacti...

• I have been paying for Spotify Premium for nearly a year now. For my birthday I got a 3-month Spotify gift card. I activated it on my account and I stopped paying the subscription fee assuming that I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I am charged but I do not have subscribed account

I am a Maxis user in Malaysia, I am not sure why Spotify charged me some amount for subscription by Maxis while I’m not sure for which account I am charged.I tried all the suggested ways to find my subscribed account but I couldn’t find.Any help high...

• I am a Maxis user in Malaysia, I am not sure why Spotify charged me some amount for subscription by Maxis while I’m not sure for which account I am charged. I tried all the suggested ways to find my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium account reverting to free subscription

My Spotify account logged me out of my Spotify app on my computer and phone and when I logged back into it, my account had reverted back to before I upgraded to premium. About a year ago I upgraded from free to a student premium subscription and abou...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify account logged me out of my Spotify app on my computer and phone and when I logged back into it, my account had reverted back to before I upgraded to premium. About a year ago I upgraded f...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

hello everyone i will have a problem with my subscription and is that a month ago paid a premium year and everything normal as a premium but today i realized that I had not activate the premium that comes

• Casual Listener
  • hello everyone i will have a problem with my subscription and is that a month ago paid a premium year and everything normal as a premium but today i realized that I had not activate the premium that ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

familiar and premium

I used to have a premium subscription, and I wanted to join me into a familiar account, but be a member instead the admin, but by mistake subscribed me as a familiar admin, I can't cancel the familiar subscription with the instructions you give me he...

• Visitor
  • I used to have a premium subscription, and I wanted to join me into a familiar account, but be a member instead the admin, but by mistake subscribed me as a familiar admin, I can't cancel the familia...
  • guillermo1684h
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invoice history

I need an invoice from 09/16, but my transaction history only shows invoices from 10/16. Where can I find the rest of them?

• I need an invoice from 09/16, but my transaction history only shows invoices from 10/16. Where can I find the rest of them?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Subscription

Hi, I do not have any active premium accounts username : somesh4ever, somesh569, but i am still charged for the premium subscription for the past few months. I am being charges 9.99 per month to my amex card ending - . last transaction id : 320170960...

• Hi, I do not have any active premium accounts username : somesh4ever, somesh569, but i am still charged for the premium subscription for the past few months. I am being charges 9.99 per month to my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying £9.99 every month but have no access to account

I have been paying £9.99 from my bank account for months and have tried to contact Spotify previously regarding the situation.I do not have a valid log in for this account and as far as I am aware have never used it as I already have free version of ...

• I have been paying £9.99 from my bank account for months and have tried to contact Spotify previously regarding the situation. I do not have a valid log in for this account and as far as I am awar...
  • wherethepugat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic renewal

Hi, I had a 3 months promo with spotify, but I'm not actually using it so much, however i forgot to cancel the automatic renewal fot the account and only today I realised that the premium account is still active, because of automatic renewal. I've ac...

• Visitor
  • Hi,  I had a 3 months promo with spotify, but I'm not actually using it so much, however i forgot to cancel the automatic renewal fot the account and only today I realised that the premium ac...
  • wherethepugat
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment of Family Account with giftcards

Hey Community, I've a Premium Family Account with monthly balances via Paypal. Now I just got a 30€ Spotify Giftcard and I wondered that I can't use the Giftcard with my Premium Account? Is there any workaround? Thank you a lot in advance. pppla

• Hey Community,   I've a Premium Family Account with monthly balances via Paypal. Now I just got a 30€ Spotify Giftcard and I wondered that I can't use the Giftcard with my Premium Account? &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

student discount ended without notice

I purchased spotify to student conditions (4,99€) , since I still am a student. Now, I noticed that for 2 months the regular price (9,99€) was charged, eventhough one year has not passed yet and I am still a student. Also, I didn't receive any e-mail...

• I purchased spotify to student conditions (4,99€) , since I still am a student. Now, I noticed that for 2 months the regular price (9,99€) was charged, eventhough one year has not passed yet and I am...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription: Mobile Payment

Why can't I subsribe to Premium with Payment through Mobile?

• Why can't I subsribe to Premium with Payment through Mobile?
  • lcolling
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancel subscription

My daughter forgot to cancel the free premium trial subscription, can we cancel today and get money back?

• My daughter forgot to cancel the free premium trial subscription, can we cancel today and get money back?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem having with the Premium 60 Days Campaign

I am having trouble with the Spotify Premium 60 Days free campaign. I had a mail saying that it will be 60days free premium offer but after starting the trial, it says it is only 30 days free premium.By the way, I'm a Spoitfy Japan user.

• I am having trouble with the Spotify Premium 60 Days free campaign. I had a mail saying that it will be 60days free premium offer but after starting the trial, it says it is only 30 days free premium...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment because of failure automatic pament

Hi there!I am using Spotify already for a long time and never had problems with the payment, till now. On the 6th of April I got a note in my Spotify account that they tried to collect the monthly payment of my bank account and that it didn't worked ...

• Hi there! I am using Spotify already for a long time and never had problems with the payment, till now.  On the 6th of April I got a note in my Spotify account that they tried to collect the m...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I Cant cancel my subscription

Ive been trying to cancel my subscription to spotify for a week now and dont know how. Im subscrubed through playstation music and cant access it r\through my playstation because of network issues that have been on going for a while(about a week). I ...

• Ive been trying to cancel my subscription to spotify for a week now and dont know how. Im subscrubed through playstation music and cant access it r\through my playstation because of network issues th...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Card set to US, currently in GB

I am studying abroad in Scotland, and I had premium for three months, now, it expired and when I tried to log in it said to change my country to Great Britain, okay, no problem. When I realized my premium expired, I went to update my subscription, bu...

•  I am studying abroad in Scotland, and I had premium for three months, now, it expired and when I tried to log in it said to change my country to Great Britain, okay, no problem. When I realized...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account got wiped

Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me, i had to change my card details to get my premium back as my other card expired, but i think i did it wrong & all of my music, basically my entire account got wiped. Is there a way i can fix it?

• Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me, i had to change my card details to get my premium back as my other card expired, but i think i did it wrong & all of my music, basically my entire accoun...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin code for premium

I can't receive any message from spotify for my confirmation code for upgrading to premium

• Casual Listener
  • I can't receive any message from spotify for my confirmation code for upgrading to premium
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I NEED A SOLUTION ABOUT MY ACCOUNT

I had a spotify account in Argentina but when I arrived to Australia I had to create a new account (because Argentina account dessapeared!! and I lost my play lists) so I signed up to a 15 days premium trail. But, to be honest, didn't work!. After th...

• Casual Listener
  • I had a spotify account in Argentina but  when I arrived to Australia I  had to create a new account (because  Argentina account dessapeared!! and I lost my play lists) ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes