Announcements

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Changing from premium to family do playlists and downloads get deleted?

Hi there I have upgraded my subscription to family. One of the members of my family is concerned they will lose all the songs they’ve downloaded and playlist blah blah associated with their account? Which would be annoying. So my question is if they ...

• lauren_mal
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Cannot Redeem Gift Card

My dad bought a gift card for himself but ask me to do it for him. So I type the code to redeem but keeps telling me "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." But he bought the gift card in another state. So I put the code but the postal code d...

• Visitor
  • Novy
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Premium trial doesn't start

PlanPremium (trial)CountryNetherlandsDevicePC/Nokia 8.1Operating SystemWindows 10/ Android I attempted to start a free trial for Spotify premium 3 days ago. I verfied my IDEAL bank account, and received a confirmation of "payment" for 0 euros on both...

• Casual Listener
  • pzimring
  • Visitor
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Change billing date

PlanPremium FamilyCountrythe NetherlandsDeviceOneplus 5TOperating SystemDon't know. My Question or IssueHi,To change the date, I have to basically cancel my subscription and re-subscribe on the date I want. But because I have a Premium for Family, I ...

• Plan Premium Family Country the Netherlands Device Oneplus 5T Operating System Don't know.   My Question or Issue Hi, To change the date, I have to basically cancel my subscription a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Yearly Subscriptions

Instead of pocketing out $10 every month, make a simpler plan by providing yearly subscribtions of $120 so people like me dont have to worry if they got the funds to pay for it or not every month.

• Instead of pocketing out $10 every month, make a simpler plan by providing yearly subscribtions of $120 so people like me dont have to worry if they got the funds to pay for it or not every month. &...
  • mitchejl
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium account cancelled early (prior to end of billing period)

I had a family account that I paid for on Mar 9th, today (Apr 3rd) I got an email saying my account was suspended due to non payment. This is BS. My previous period was clearely paid for as is seen in my PayPal history (attached) and had 6 more days ...

• Regular
  •   I had a family account that I paid for on Mar 9th, today (Apr 3rd)  I got an email saying my account was suspended due to non payment. This is BS. My previous period was clearely paid fo...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY IS STIL CHARGING ME HELP!!

PlanFree/PremiumCountryCanadaDeviceAndroidOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have cancelled my subscription 2 months ago and both of those month spotify have taken 9.99 from me. This is frustrating trying to...

• Regular
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Canada Device Android Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I have cancelled my subscription 2 months ago and b...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify cancelado, cobrança indevida

Cancelei minha conta Spotify há cerca de 3 meses e continuo recebendo as cobranças no cartão de crédito.Já segui TODAS as orientações que existem no site Spotify, já verifiquei TODOS os e-mails, contas de Facebook, NENHUMA possível conta é premium, m...

• Casual Listener
  • Cancelei minha conta Spotify há cerca de 3 meses e continuo recebendo as cobranças no cartão de crédito. Já segui TODAS as orientações que existem no site Spotify, já verifiquei TODOS os e-mails, co...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How can i get my money back?

My Question or Issuei accidentally subscribed to premium and i would like to get my money back because i did not use it

• My Question or Issue i accidentally subscribed to premium and i would like to get my money back because i did not use it
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't unsubscribe from premium account, whether it's from mobile provider or Spotify!

I subscribed to a premium account offer with my previous mobile operator. I changed of operator in like 2017 but somehow my premium account I subscribed with them is still working? Now I wanna change to a Family account and can't cancel my premium sp...

• Casual Listener
  • I subscribed to a premium account offer with my previous mobile operator. I changed of operator in like 2017 but somehow my premium account I subscribed with them is still working? Now I wanna change...
  • Helluby
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Spotify Premium to Premium with Hulu

I currently have a Spotify premium membership. It renewed and was paid for three days ago, a regular $9.99 plus tax payment. However, I now want to switch to Spotify Premium with Hulu. If I do switch, will I have to pay for this month on the Premium ...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have a Spotify premium membership. It renewed and was paid for three days ago, a regular $9.99 plus tax payment. However, I now want to switch to Spotify Premium with Hulu. If I do switch...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hulu
    Hulu-spotify
    paid
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Duo interrupts playback?

I may have misread the product, but isn't the idea to be able to play seperate music, provided that you share the same physical homeadress? I recently updated to Premium Duo assuming I could share it with my girlfriend. But everything she plays music...

• Casual Listener
  • I may have misread the product, but isn't the idea to be able to play seperate music, provided that you share the same physical homeadress?   I recently updated to Premium Duo assuming I could...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium Duo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I get hulu with a one time subscription?

I was just wondering that if I get a one month premium subscription, will i recieve hulu?

• Casual Listener
  • I was just wondering that if I get a one month premium subscription, will i recieve hulu?
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

charged extra

PlanPremiumU.S DeviceiPhone 7+Operating Systemios12 My Question or IssueI was charged for my the family plan, but then canceled and changed it to the regular w/ Hulu. Can I get a refund on the family plan?

• Plan Premium U.S   Device iPhone 7+ Operating System ios12   My Question or Issue I was charged for my the family plan, but then canceled and changed it to the regular  w/ H...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify students

Hi I have always been signed up as a Spotify student and I was verified again as a student in February but you have charged me premium price NZD twice now

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I have always been signed up as a Spotify student and I was verified again as a student in February but you have charged me premium price NZD twice now 😞  
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify canceling my family premium every month

PlanPremiumCountryTurkeyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8+Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueMy family subscription is canceling every month. Spotify sends me a verification mail and we do it correctly but in the end of the month spotify cancels our...

• Plan Premium Country Turkey Device Samsung Galaxy S8+ Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue My family subscription is canceling every month. Spotify sends me a verification...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cancelled membership but still billed

I signed up for a student membership and have had this for one year. I received an email in March advising me that it would expire at the end of April if I did not renew this and I had until 4th April to do so. I decided to cancel my membership compl...

• I signed up for a student membership and have had this for one year. I received an email in March advising me that it would expire at the end of April if I did not renew this and I had until 4th Apri...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Se cobro mensualidad pero no se activo premium

Se cobro mensualidad pero no se activo premiumBuen día en mi cuenta estaba tratando de activar premium se cobro en mi tarjeta pero en mi cuenta no me llego Premium. Cuales son los pasos para poder revisar esto?Banco BanamexPlanFree/CountryMéxicoDevic...

•   Se cobro mensualidad pero no se activo premium Buen día en mi cuenta estaba tratando de activar premium se cobro en mi tarjeta pero en mi cuenta no me llego Premium. Cuales son los pasos par...
  • Brunelicia
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Cobrado
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account hacked? Other playlists being added to account

On the premium plan. All devices affected, its a plan issue. About three months ago, one of the accounts in my family premium account started having a tonne of songs and playlists added to it that are not hers. We changed her password and removed it ...

• On the premium plan.   All devices affected, its a plan issue.   About three months ago, one of the accounts in my family premium account started having a tonne of songs and playlists a...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

2 payments taken from bank account cant figure out how to get in touch with spodify representative

How do I get a refund to my bank account I cant find away to get in contact with a spodify representative. $9.99 and $1499 were taken from my bank account on April 2. HELP!!!

• How do I get a refund to my bank account I cant find away to get in contact with a spodify representative.   $9.99 and $1499 were taken from my bank account on April 2.   HELP!!!  
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium gift card

I bought a Spotify premium gift card andWhen I took the label off the code went off with the label. What should I do now when I have paid a premium, but I do not get it activated?

• I bought a Spotify premium gift card and When I took the label off the code went off with the label. What should I do now when I have paid a premium, but I do not get it activated?
  • mosohodPeti
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscribed to SingTel Spotify but It doesn’t work

PlanFree/PremiumCountrySingaporeDevice Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueHave subscribed to SingTel Spotify through txt message and canceled my original plan. After the expiry day of my old plan, i lost all the songs I had downloaded and bec...

•   Plan Free/Premium Country Singapore Device   Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Have subscribed to SingTel Spotify through txt message and canceled my original...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    singtel
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can i switch from a paid student account to the 6 month free premium offered with the Galaxy S10

PlanPremium with student discountCountryUnited statesDeviceSamsung S10+Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Premium with student discount Country United states Device Samsung S10+ Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod