Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Billing date

I want to try premium and Spotify says you have a month free for (P129.00). So for example if I subscribed at Nov. 22, when should the next billing be? I am a student and money is a hard thing to earn, thats why Im keeping track of it...

• Casual Listener
  •  I want to try premium and Spotify says you have a month free for (P129.00). So for example if I subscribed at Nov. 22, when should the next billing be? I am a student and money is a hard thing ...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Premium to Familiar Plan

Plan PremiumCountry BrazilDevice iPhone 6sOperating System iOS Hi guys, i have a question about changing my plan to familiar plan.I'm thinking about change my plan to familiar, but i pay my actual plan a few days ago. Will Spotify charge me only the ...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil Device iPhone 6s Operating System iOS   Hi guys, i have a question about changing my plan to familiar plan. I'm thinking about change my plan to familiar, but i...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

hello, I was charged for the family plan for 3 months but I never bought it. I never wanted it and I had no family on my account

• hello, I was charged for the family plan for 3 months but I never bought it. I never wanted it and I had no family on my account   
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! web content not filtered according account?

Hi!I am searching for a lot of things that actually cause me headache. But you get stuck in a loop. Entering the community, I wat told not to have premium. But I have premium family. Checking my personal information and the help pages, I get lots of ...

• Regular
  •   Hi! I am searching for a lot of things that actually cause me headache. But you get stuck in a loop. Entering the community, I wat told not to have premium. But I have premium family. Checki...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancelling gift subscriptions

Hi thereIn the time before Spotify gift cards I bought two subscriptions for two peopleI wish to cancel these gift subscriptionsHow do I go abount doing this so my credit card does not continue to be charged?Thanks

• Hi there In the time before Spotify gift cards I bought two subscriptions for two people I wish to cancel these gift subscriptions How do I go abount doing this so my credit card does not continue...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Don't have access to my account, but card is entered.

I don't have access to account, but card is entered. I had two messages that two payments were declined because I don't have funds on my card.Will charges stop arriving if payments were declined two times?I'm not sure if I can put to my card more tha...

• I don't have access to account, but card is entered. I had two messages that two payments were declined because I don't have funds on my card. Will charges stop arriving if payments were declined tw...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Wrong e-mail associated with account

Premium USA Account created through Facebook My Question or Issue I created my account through Facebook using my e-mail and password from that site. However, on my Spotify account page, it says that my primary e-mail is one that I have never seen or ...

• Premium   USA  Account created through Facebook   My Question or Issue  I created my account through Facebook using my e-mail and password from that site. However, on my Spo...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hola, necesito ayuda!

Hello! Two days ago I hired Spotify premium and told me that they would not charge me until the month ends. Apparently if the charge was made, what can I do? Thanks for your attention

• Hello! Two days ago I hired Spotify premium and told me that they would not charge me until the month ends.  Apparently if the charge was made, what can I do?    Thanks for your att...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My account was switched from student to FAmily and I did not do that.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I was watching hulu that is from my student spotify account when it suddently stopped. I tried to restart it but it asked me to log in. I trie...

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I was watching hulu that is from my student sp...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution 3 months premium promotion-How much will be charge after?

PlanFree to PremiumCountry Portugal Spotify announces a promotion of 3 months premium account for 0.99€ and after this period 6.99€. When I try to subscribe the aplication says that afer the 3rd month it will be charged 9.99€.What is the real cost???

• Plan Free to Premium Country  Portugal   Spotify announces a promotion of 3 months premium account for 0.99€ and after this period 6.99€. When I try to subscribe the aplication sa...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for Spotify in one country and using it in another (where Spotify is not available)

My question or issueHi there,I am a Spotify premium user in the Netherlands (living and paying with a NL credit card). But I have some family in Slovenia, where Spotify is currently not available. I would like to understand if I upgrade to a Premium ...

• My question or issue Hi there, I am a Spotify premium user in the Netherlands (living and paying with a NL credit card). But I have some family in Slovenia, where Spotify is currently not available...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

totally confused

PlanPremiumCountry IrelandDevicesamsung S7Operating Systemandroid My Question or Issue my phone is on premium, anywhere else I log in its on basic. i've reset my password and its still the same. My phone doesnt ask me for a password so it keeps loggi...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country  Ireland Device samsung S7 Operating System android   My Question or Issue  my phone is on premium, anywhere else I log in its on basic. i've reset my pa...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem With Free Premium Trail for 30 days

I went with a free Premium trail for 30 days a month ago. If I don’t unsubscribe will I be charged? I try to cancel the subscription but somehow I can’t find it anywhere.

• I went with a free Premium trail for 30 days a month ago. If I don’t unsubscribe will I be charged? I try to cancel the subscription but somehow I can’t find it anywhere.   
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not get premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountryNorway DeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue Hei, i’m trying to get this promoted premium (9kr for 3 months), but when i’m done with filling pay-info, i get smth like: Looks like you've already taken a simil...

• Plan Free/Premium Country Norway   Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  Hei, i’m trying to get this promoted premium (9kr for 3 months), but when ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How i can subscribe with google play

Hello I would to subscribe Spotify premium But i dont hava a visa to buy And in some apps and srevices in saudi arabia like netflix we us buy with google play and the bill it come with the bill to me phone form zainSo how we can do the same things wi...

• Hello  I would to subscribe Spotify premium  But i dont hava a visa to buy  And in some apps and srevices in saudi arabia like netflix we us buy with google play and the bill it com...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Somehow bought Premium with no actual account

Country IsraelDeviceXiaomi Redmi 3s My Question or Issue I downloaded Spotify from Google Play, opened it and after a few moments bought premium. I remember being asked to open an account and providing my email and password. I payed via PayPal and go...

• Visitor
  •   Country  Israel Device Xiaomi Redmi 3s   My Question or Issue  I downloaded Spotify from Google Play, opened it and after a few moments bought premium. I remember being a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change of billing date - cancel and resubscribe - what happens with family accounts?

PlanFamily PremiumCountryDenmark My Question or IssueWe have a family subscription which unfortunately is charged on the 16'th. Every time I get surprised at the charge, because it is so late in the month.So looking in the knowledgebase the only solu...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Denmark   My Question or Issue We have a family subscription which unfortunately is charged on the 16'th. Every time I get surprised at the charge, because it...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify still charging for an account they won't let me on

Plan Premium Country USA Device PC Playstation 4 Operating System Windows 10, Playstation 4 My Question or Issue I had a premium account. It was all set up on Playstation 4. One day long ago, out of the blue, it stopped letting me log in. The login n...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA   Device PC Playstation 4   Operating System Windows 10, Playstation 4     My Question or Issue  I had a premium account.  I...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't pay with Paysafecard

PlanFreeCountryFranceDeviceWindows 8.1Operating SystemWindows ? My Question or IssueHello,I would like to subscribe to the offer 3 month for 9.99 i can pay only with Paysafecard but i don't see the Paysafecard option for this offer, i see the option ...

• Plan Free Country France Device Windows 8.1 Operating System Windows ?    My Question or Issue Hello, I would like to subscribe to the offer 3 month for 9.99 i can pay only with ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes