Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Being asked for a one year sub instead of monthly

Hello,I've been recently asked to enter my new card number (the old one expired july the 1st). I made the change through the phone app (Honor 5X), but the problem is that I only had two options : a whole year sub (119,88 euros) or a family premium (1...

• Regular
  • Hello, I've been recently asked to enter my new card number (the old one expired july the 1st). I made the change through the phone app (Honor 5X), but the problem is that I only had two options : a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu link Issue

Plan Student PremiumCountryUSAOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I cannot seem to get hulu even though I am a premium member. Every time I try to link my account it says that "We have run into a snag". Help please? (Image attached)

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Student Premium Country USA Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I cannot seem to get hulu even though I am a premium member. Every time I try to link my a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Does Spotify still do a Spotify One Plus One account?

I'm leaving my family Premium group but want to set up a new Premium acount for myself and my partner at our new home. Is there a Spotify One Plus One option? Or would be have to go the whole hog and get a new 'family' subscription (even tho' there's...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm leaving my family Premium group but want to set up a new Premium acount for myself and my partner at our new home. Is there a Spotify One Plus One option? Or would be have to go the whole hog and...
  • pollyhubner1
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium accounts
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged

Got charged 5.99 3 times but did not get premium 

• Got charged 5.99 3 times but did not get premium 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Renewing a Premium Subscription

So Spotify shut off my premium account after my lack of payment for a few months. Upon trying to renew it (with the same card) I keep receiving messages saying that "the page has expired" or "card payment failed". The card has money on it, I don't se...

• So Spotify shut off my premium account after my lack of payment for a few months. Upon trying to renew it (with the same card) I keep receiving messages saying that "the page has expired" or "card pa...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is In my Country but won’t let me update

Hello, I have been in the DR for over a year now and haven’t had a problem, once I had to change my card number, still form a Dominican Republic Card, it says spotify isn’t in the DR which it is. How can I fix this and thank you!

• Regular
  • Hello, I have been in the DR for over a year now and haven’t had a problem, once I had to change my card number, still form a Dominican Republic Card, it says spotify isn’t in the DR which it is. How...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change Credit Card

My credit card is about to expire so I want to change it but when I introduce the details of another credit card it says Spotify is not available in my country (Argentina) although it is, any ideas as to how to fix this?

• My credit card is about to expire so I want to change it but when I introduce the details of another credit card it says Spotify is not available in my country (Argentina) although it is, any ideas a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit card charge i dont recognize

Spotify is charging in my credit card a premium service i dont have! How can i cancel this?

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify is charging in my credit card a premium service i dont have! How can i cancel this? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • charge
    Credit Card
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

For some reason I keep getting charged multiple times each month. Please help!!

• For some reason I keep getting charged multiple times each month.  Please help!!
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice: 30/12 99,00 € and 02/01 9,99 €

Dear Sirs,On 30/12 I paid 99 € (order ) to upgrade from monthly base to year base subscription.Today, I have been charged of 9,99 € () again.I kindly ask you a reimbursement of 9,99 €.I look forward to receivng you reply ASAPThanks in adfvenceLuca Te...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Sirs, On 30/12 I paid 99 € (order <removed sensitive information>) to upgrade from monthly base to year base subscription. Today, I have been charged of 9,99 € (<removed sensitive inf...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Double Charging

My premium account has been double charged since I signed up and I want my **bleep**ing money back. You don’t have customer service phone lines and there appears to be no way to talk to a person or robot working your company other than a really bad m...

• My premium account has been double charged since I signed up and I want my **bleep**ing money back. You don’t have customer service phone lines and there appears to be no way to talk to a person or r...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redirected To Family Plan

My subscription ended yesterday and I want to renew it but every time I press "Upgrade" it keeps sending me to the Family Plan page but I just want an individual subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • My subscription ended yesterday and I want to renew it but every time I press "Upgrade" it keeps sending me to the Family Plan page but I just want an individual subscription. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment issues

who do i contact if im haing trouble updating my credit card info in my account. It keeps saying its not able to update, but i also keep getting notifactions that if i dont pay in 2 days it will end my premium plan. Please help

• who do i contact if im haing trouble updating my credit card info in my account. It keeps saying its not able to update, but i also keep getting notifactions that if i dont pay in 2 days it will...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How f....k can I contact spotify?????

The 21st of december I suscribed premium with an offer of 3 months for $900COP and never appeared on my acount which has been updated to premium for only one month (for the first time).Since then a try to contact someone from spotify but it is f...g ...

• The 21st of december I suscribed premium with an offer of 3 months for $900COP and never appeared on my acount which has been updated to premium for only one month (for the first time). Since then a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • TO SPOTIFY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not taking updated payment info

I'm currently trying to enter updated payment info and spotify is not accepting my card - The card is valid and I'd rather not cancel my account and re-sign up because we've got a lot of family accounts attached. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • I'm currently trying to enter updated payment info and spotify is not accepting my card - The card is valid and I'd rather not cancel my account and re-sign up because we've got a lot of family accou...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redirected To Family Plan

My subscription ended 2 days ago and during that time I've been trying to renew it but I keep getting sent to the Family Plan page and I just want the individual $9.99 subscription.

• Casual Listener
  • My subscription ended 2 days ago and during that time I've been trying to renew it but I keep getting sent to the Family Plan page and I just want the individual $9.99 subscription. 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billing

I got billed for a monthly subscription and I currently am paid up for the whole year how do I get my $9.99 back?

• I got billed for a monthly subscription and I currently am paid up for the whole year how do I get my $9.99 back?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Notification

I already got premium for a year, yet i kept on getting notifications that i should update my premium subscription. How can i stop getting those pop-ups/notifications?

• I already got premium for a year, yet i kept on getting notifications that i should update my premium subscription. How can i stop getting those pop-ups/notifications?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 times charged for offer and still no premium

Hello everyone, I have a question. I tried to obtain a Premium offer of Spotify here in Mexico for 9 pesos (3 months premium). I noticed that I still hadn't obtained Premium but got charged 3 times from my account. I attached some screenshots. Maybe ...

• Hello everyone,   I have a question. I tried to obtain a Premium offer of Spotify here in Mexico for 9 pesos (3 months premium). I noticed that I still hadn't obtained Premium but got charged ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

Hello I find myself in a situation since a few months where i being charge twice for a premium account. Once through Spotify premium and once by vodafone and although i want to stay premium - vodafone have said i need to cancel the account with you??...

• Hello    I find myself in a situation since a few months where i being charge twice for a premium account. Once through Spotify premium and once by vodafone and although i want to stay pr...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes