Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Paguei e minha conta continua free

Já realizei o pagamento, mas continuo não tendo acesso a contra premium. Já entrei e saí da conta diversas vezes como foi sugerido pela própria "Ajuda" do spotify. O que faço?Existe algum telefone ou email para contato?

• Já realizei o pagamento, mas continuo não tendo acesso a contra premium. Já entrei e saí da conta diversas vezes como foi sugerido pela própria "Ajuda" do spotify. O que faço? Existe algum telefone ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Esse dispositivo nao pode adquirir o Spotify Premium

Paguei a assinatura Premium semana retrasada pelo boleto o saldo constou e no meu extrato Sempre que voce ver uma mensagem a seguir Nao e possivel adquirir o Spotify Premium no aplicativo Tenho Um Iphone 6S entao creio que o problema nao seja compati...

• Paguei a assinatura Premium semana retrasada pelo boleto o saldo constou e no meu extrato Sempre que voce ver uma mensagem a seguir Nao e possivel adquirir o Spotify Premium no aplicativo Tenho Um Ip...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 11 likes

Family Plan

I was on a family plan and I was asked to confirm my postal code a week ago. Now this week I was removed from the family plan because "you couldn't verify my account." I don't understand this, I am located at the same address as my family account mem...

• I was on a family plan and I was asked to confirm my postal code a week ago. Now this week I was removed from the family plan because "you couldn't verify my account." I don't understand this, I am l...
  • alelobl
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify and hulu subscription

I paid the 5 bucks for both spotify and hulu but when I log in to hulu and pick the limited commercials plan like it says I should, it says that I will be charged for hulu, so what do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I paid the 5 bucks for both spotify and hulu but when I log in to hulu and pick the limited commercials plan like it says I should, it says that I will be charged for hulu, so what do I do?
  • JhonatanG
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem Spotify 6 month trial with Fido

Hi hopefully someone can help me i'm having problems i activated three new accounts 6 months free through my cellular provider and two of them are working fine. They sent me a confirmation for the two that work but one of them are still saying it's a...

• Hi hopefully someone can help me i'm having problems i activated three new accounts 6 months free through my cellular provider and two of them are working fine. They sent me a confirmation ...
  • ABUBA1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Gift Card Date Entry

Hey Everybody,giftcard, Subscription, Other Trying to purchase a gift card for someone and when I got to enter the date of delivery it says "invalid format." I've entered a lot of different formats all to the same conclusion. Suggestions? -B

• Hey Everybody,giftcard, Subscription, Other        Trying to purchase a gift card for someone and when I got to enter the date of delivery it says "invalid format." I've entered...
  • mrcattanach
  • 22 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 22 replies
  • 12 likes

payment problem

I got charged twice in the same month

• I got charged twice in the same month
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Have premium but now says i need to upgrade

I recently upgraded to premium(March 24th), everything has been going fine. Today i go to listen to and it says that i need to upgrade to premium. I just paid to upgrade.

• I recently upgraded to premium(March 24th),  everything has been going fine. Today i go to listen to and it says that i need to upgrade to premium.  I just paid to upgrade.  
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cadeaubon is geactiveerd maar werkt niet.. ( ja de code is juist)

Ik heb een cadeaubon aangekocht en op het ticket staat dat ie ook geactiveerd is. Toch lukt het niet om het te verzilveren wat ik ook doe..Ja ik typ de juiste code over dus daar kan het ook niet aan liggen..

• Ik heb een cadeaubon aangekocht en op het ticket staat dat ie ook geactiveerd is. Toch lukt het niet om het te verzilveren wat ik ook doe.. Ja ik typ de juiste code over 🙂 dus daar kan het ook niet...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Seeing occasional ads for new releases

So more and more often now I have been seeing ads for "new releases" that cover the whole app. I have been a premium subscriber for many years now. Why am I seeing these ads? See the screenshot for reference.

• Regular
  • So more and more often now I have been seeing ads for "new releases" that cover the whole app. I have been a premium subscriber for many years now. Why am I seeing these ads? See the screenshot for r...
  • Supergregg
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Adding a family member

Hi there,I have tried to add my husband and the payment arrangement has changed accordingly. However when he accepts the invitation (he is a free member) his details are incorrect as to address and date of birth and he can't change them so he is prev...

• Visitor
  • Hi there, I have tried to add my husband and the payment arrangement has changed accordingly. However when he accepts the invitation (he is a free member) his details are incorrect as to address and...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment executed, no premium yet

I tried to upgrade my account but after entering the credit card details the webpage generated an error message. I checked wih the bank, they said they were not rejecting the payment, it seemed to be rejected by spotify. After many attempts the same ...

• I tried to upgrade my account but after entering the credit card details the webpage generated an error message. I checked wih the bank, they said they were not rejecting the payment, it seemed to be...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

account

i pay for premium for many years but my account says i have only spotify normal?

• i pay for premium for many years but my account says i have only spotify normal?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscription Problem

So I just changed my subscription from Spotify Premium for students to Spotify Premium + Hulu. Spotify is working just fine, but when I log into my account in Hulu it is not linked to this subscription. I am still asked to use first month trial

• So I just changed my subscription from Spotify Premium for students to Spotify Premium + Hulu. Spotify is working just fine, but when I log into my account in Hulu it is not linked to this subscripti...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Got charged for free trial

I have started the free trial on spotify but have still been charged. How do I get a refund?

• I have started the free trial on spotify but have still been charged.  How do I get a refund?   
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost my premium account, why?

Hello,my Premium Account was reseted and now Spotfy wants me to pay again for the recovery.

• Hello, my Premium Account was reseted and now Spotfy wants me to pay again for the recovery.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family??

So I had a family plan and got a new debit card, so my payment didn't go thru and I got put on the free version. I let my wife enter the card info on her account, but now I don't have premium on my end. Help?

• So I had a family plan and got a new debit card, so my payment didn't go thru and I got put on the free version. I let my wife enter the card info on her account, but now I don't have premium on my e...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

So (literally) yesterday, I started Spotify premium for 1 month free and it charged me even though it's a free trial. Why's that?

• So (literally) yesterday, I started Spotify premium for 1 month free and it charged me even though it's a free trial. Why's that? 
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Early payment

Hi,It is april 3 2018, I was supposed to be charge on april 4 2018 to renew my premium family. I cancelled my Premium today but a receipt with the date april 4 is already on my account and it says that my next payment will be on may 4. It is not lega...

• Hi, It is april 3 2018, I was supposed to be charge on april 4 2018 to renew my premium family. I cancelled my Premium today but a receipt with the date april 4 is already on my account and it says ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Subscribed in USA can access form India using same login id

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Spoiler (Highlight to read)Hi,I want to buy premium subscription (probably family) can my relatives in India access Spotify music store to listen music by accessing same login id. Hi,I want to buy premium subscription (prob...

• Hi, I want to buy premium subscription (probably family) can my relatives in India access Spotify music store to listen music by accessing same login id.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes