Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Switched to family plan

I have my own Spotify Premium account, but just now, I switched to my Family's Premium plan. How do I ensure that I've cancelled my own Premium account so that it does not charge me?

• I have my own Spotify Premium account, but just now, I switched to my Family's Premium plan. How do I ensure that I've cancelled my own Premium account so that it does not charge me?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

In Germany but have an American card

I can’t get the premium Spotify because my country and card location don’t match. It’s because I have an American card but I live in Germany can someone help with this issue?

• I can’t get the premium Spotify because my country and card location don’t match. It’s because I have an American card but I live in Germany can someone help with this issue?
  • copoinexus2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Cannot buy Student Premium with Maestro- Netherlands

I'm a student in the Netherlands and I want to upgrade my free account to a student subscription.The problem is that being in the Netherlands most of the debit cards are Maestro and this type of payment is not accepted for the Student Premium. It see...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm a student in the Netherlands and I want to upgrade my free account to a student subscription. The problem is that being in the Netherlands most of the debit cards are Maestro and this type of pa...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cards
    maestro
    Payment
    Payment Problems
    Premium
    Student
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help cancelling account

So, my bank keeps giving me overdraft fees for Spotify, and I've tried literally every way to cancel my subscription but I can't find anything. Also, when I log into my account on the website, it asks if I want to get premium when I already have it. ...

• So, my bank keeps giving me overdraft fees for Spotify, and I've tried literally every way to cancel my subscription but I can't find anything. Also, when I log into my account on the website, it ask...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not been getting premium benefits for over a week now

Ive had student premium for a few months now but since about two weeks ago, I haven’t had an infinite number of skips or have I been able to choose my own song. I don’t get ads, but it’s still frustrating because I’m not getting what I’m essentially ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ive had student premium for a few months now but since about two weeks ago, I haven’t had an infinite number of skips or have I been able to choose my own song.   I don’t get ads, but it’s sti...
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW TO SOUTH AFRICA

Hi I have the invite for Free trial spotify in SA but cannot get any details on what the actual subscription will be once free trial is up? Anyone any idea? Thanks

• Hi I have the invite for Free trial spotify in SA but cannot get any details on what the actual subscription will be once free trial is up?   Anyone any idea? Thanks
  • Trippie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

estaba inscrito a un plan familiar pero se corto y ahora quiero inscribirme a otro pero ya no me deja, me sale que solo puedo cambiar una vez de plan familiar y esta seria la primera vez

• estaba inscrito a un plan familiar pero se corto y ahora quiero inscribirme a otro pero ya no me deja, me sale que solo puedo cambiar una vez de plan familiar y esta seria la primera vez 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged but i am on spotify free

I have been charged £9.99 for spotify free even though i cancelled this account ages ago!!! I want to stop being charged for it when i have never used it!!

• Visitor
  • I have been charged £9.99 for spotify free even though i cancelled this account ages ago!!! I want to stop being charged for it when i have never used it!!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium subscription but don't have it

Hello thereI have Spotify for about a yearI have been paying £9.99 a monthAnd I always had advertising and some songs locked and I can't change songs myselfBasicaly friend came and said that it's free subscription I useBut I m paying every monthAnd n...

• Hello there I have Spotify for about a year I have been paying £9.99 a month And I always had advertising and some songs locked and I can't change songs myself Basicaly friend came and said that ...
  • Vincianeramon
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Update Payment Option

I received a new credit card, after mine was stolen. I go to update my payment details for my premium plan and I click "Update" but nothing happens, the page loads and reloads onto the same "Subscritpion" page. I am unable to update my payment option...

• Casual Listener
  • I received a new credit card, after mine was stolen. I go to update my payment details for my premium plan and I click "Update" but nothing happens, the page loads and reloads onto the same "Subscrit...
  • lliang26
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot change the nation

I signed up with the location in US but now I've moved to Vietnam and I can change the location to purchase premium, as the 'Nation' box is grey and option "Vietnam" is not appeared on the droplist. Help meee

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up with the location in US but now I've moved to Vietnam and I can change the location to purchase premium, as the 'Nation' box is grey and option "Vietnam" is not appeared on the dropl...
  • duongtrannnn
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Abonnement premium passe a l’abonnement free

Bonjour, j’ai depui assez longtemps spotify premium cependant depuis quelques ours cela ne fonctionne plus et mon abonnement s’est mis en free. Comment cela se fait ? Sachant que l’abonnement est souscrit avec mon forfait.

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, j’ai depui assez longtemps spotify premium cependant depuis quelques ours cela ne fonctionne plus et mon abonnement s’est mis en free. Comment cela se fait ? Sachant que l’abonnement est sou...
  • Camieqnt1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Never subscribed to premium but being charged

Hi, I have only ever had a free trial for the premium and my account is listed as being free, however i am being charged every month by spotify and I can't get hold of anyone to find out why!

• Hi, I have only ever had a free trial for the premium and my account is listed as being free, however i am being charged every month by spotify and I can't get hold of anyone to find out why!
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Need to change card info & the website won't do anything...

I tried yesterday and today to change my card info bc my old card was closed. Every time I click update it takes me back to the same screen. Anyone else having this issue?

• I tried yesterday and today to change my card info bc my old card was closed.  Every time I click update it takes me back to the same screen.  Anyone else having this issue?
  • rhernandeztv
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No Family Subscription...

Hello , Spotify just dropped in Israel , and I can't find an option to make a Family Subscription.Is it not available or its just a problem? I hope you will fix this / add this option to Israel.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello , Spotify just dropped in Israel , and I can't find an option to make a Family Subscription. Is it not available or its just a problem?   I hope you will fix this / add this option to I...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for premium but I have the student plan

I was charged $9.99 but I signed up for the student plan that is $4.99. I am confused because when I check my account it shows up as student plan but I was charged the full price of premium.

• I was charged $9.99 but I signed up for the student plan that is $4.99. I am confused because when I check my account it shows up as student plan but I was charged the full price of premium. 
  • imattolo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family in israel

Hey, yesterday you started your service in Israel and the premium category has only one person, and the competitors (Apple Music and Deser) have a premium on a family that costs NIS 30 and I want to make a family subscription, Why do not you have thi...

• Hey, yesterday you started your service in Israel and the premium category has only one person, and the competitors (Apple Music and Deser) have a premium on a family that costs NIS 30 and I want to ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Superuser Contribution paid

I paid for the university account, but my account is free. < Moderator Snip - Screenshot removed for security >

• Casual Listener
  • I paid for the university account, but my account is free.   < Moderator Snip - Screenshot removed for security >
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I get advertisement in the german Podcast 'Fest & Flauschig' even though i got premium!

Hello people,how is it possible that i pay for my premium Spotify account but still get advertisement in the german podcast "Fest & Flauschig"? Are you aware of that? Because its not longer ad free for premium users now! I'm quite unhappy with that! ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello people, how is it possible that i pay for my premium Spotify account but still get advertisement in the german podcast "Fest & Flauschig"? Are you aware of that? Because its not longer ad ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium in Israel

So I'm trying to sign up for Premium in Israel, but first it said it costs 19.99 ILS/month, then it changed to $9.99 USD/month. Which one is it?Also, I can't find anywhere how many accounts are allowed per premium subscription.Thanks.

• So I'm trying to sign up for Premium in Israel, but first it said it costs 19.99 ILS/month, then it changed to $9.99 USD/month. Which one is it? Also, I can't find anywhere how many accounts are all...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes