Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Lack of support

I am paying for Spotify Premium yet it is not showing on my account profile and I am unable to join a family member

• Visitor
  • I am paying for Spotify Premium yet it is not showing on my account profile and I am unable to join a family member
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment error but charged

I tried to buy the premium account as a student. I’ve given the informations needed then waited for the student confirmation. I was confirmed but a payment error occured but i was still charged for the premium account. They still didn’t give the mone...

• I tried to buy the premium account as a student. I’ve given the informations needed then waited for the student confirmation. I was confirmed but a payment error occured but i was still charged for t...
  • aoifelmi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

60 day trial?

Hello Spotify team,I was offered the Spotify 60 day free trial and signed up for it, but the email receipt told me I had actually only signed up for a 30 day free trial rather than 60. Please help?

• Hello Spotify team, I was offered the Spotify 60 day free trial and signed up for it, but the email receipt told me I had actually only signed up for a 30 day free trial rather than 6...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment error

What can i do if I paid my subscription in a local store (I’m from Mexico) and it still appears like I have the free count?

• What can i do if I paid my subscription in a local store (I’m from Mexico) and it still appears like I have the free count? 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify **bleep** how come i can never pay for premium

I got a free month of premium becauyse i **bleep**ing tried to buy a year sub and she could not fix it for me, so now that my free month is over i tried againt o buy a year sub yet it is the same **bleep**ing error as before fix your **bleep**bleep**...

• I got a free month of premium becauyse i **bleep**ing tried to buy a year sub and she could not fix it for me, so now that my free month is over i tried againt o buy a year sub yet it is the same **b...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What will happen after the 7 Days on the 7 day free trial?

Somebody please help! I accidentally hit the 7 day free trail on my spotify app (Samsung). What will happen after the 7 days?! Do I have to cancel it after the 7 days are over?! Thank you in advance!

• Somebody please help! I accidentally hit the 7 day free trail on my spotify app (Samsung). What will happen after the 7 days?! Do I have to cancel it after the 7 days are over?! Thank you in advance!...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrongfully charged

Hi there so I’ve been charged 9.99 for premium that I didn’t use. I had the 7 day trial, a few months ago. But I have had the normal spotify for the past few months, so I would like to be refunded please

• Hi there so I’ve been charged 9.99 for premium that I didn’t use. I had the 7 day trial,  a few months ago. But I have had the normal spotify for the past few months, so I would like to be refun...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice for family pack

Initially, I was going to pay for the family pack, and the payment didn't go through at first. I didn't think much about it and decided to redo the entire process and the payment went through.I later found out (roughly a week afterwords) that I was c...

• Initially, I was going to pay for the family pack, and the payment didn't go through at first. I didn't think much about it and decided to redo the entire process and the payment went through. I lat...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

US Credit Card with Spotify in Malaysia

I'm a US citizen in Malaysia. Tried to subscribe to spotify but it is giving me an error about my payment method do not match the country. My credit card is mastercard from US. Is there a fix to this?

• I'm a US citizen in Malaysia. Tried to subscribe to spotify but it is giving me an error about my payment method do not match the country. My credit card is mastercard from US. Is there a fix to this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'd like to transfer my premium subscription to another account but the only way to do this accordin

I'd like to transfer my premium subscription to another account but according to this site I need to cancel subscription then subscribe on other account without Facebook

• I'd like to transfer my premium subscription to another account but according to this site I need to cancel subscription then subscribe on other account without Facebook
  • randomspotfuser
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify me cobró dos veces

Al momento de querer realizar la subscripción de universitario Spotify lo hice una vez y no quedo pero si me hizo el cargo en mi tarjeta y pensé que ya había quedado y no me dio subscripción pero si me cobró , entonces lo siguiente que hice fue volve...

• Al momento de querer realizar la subscripción de universitario Spotify lo hice una vez y no quedo pero si me hizo el cargo en mi tarjeta y pensé que ya había quedado y no me dio subscripción pero si ...
  • Maira22
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged $120 x 3 this month

WHY IS THERE NO CONTACT PHONE NUMBER???? This is so ridiculous. Spotify charged me $360 dollars, in three separate $120 charges within three days. This also all happened on an old debit card (not the one on my current acount) and caused a serious ove...

• WHY IS THERE NO CONTACT PHONE NUMBER???? This is so ridiculous. Spotify charged me $360 dollars, in three separate $120 charges within three days. This also all happened on an old debit card (no...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium not recognised

Hi, same problem as others have - I switched to a new computer and now my student premium subscription is no longer recognised. I have followed the instructions, but without success. My last payment went out a few days ago, but my account says the la...

• Visitor
  • Hi, same problem as others have - I switched to a new computer and now my student premium subscription is no longer recognised. I have followed the instructions, but without success. My last payment ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was just charged 5$ on Spotify

Hi I was just charged 5 dollars while looking st the student discount service on Spotify I did not sign up and realized I was not eligible I was about to sign up for plain old premium when I realized I got charged 5$ from Spotify I am not sure why? D...

• Hi I was just charged 5 dollars while looking st the student discount service on Spotify I did not sign up and realized I was not eligible I was about to sign up for plain old premium when I realized...
  • Gwsomers
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

2abonnement spotify premium + PS4 App

Bonjour à toutes et tous,Mon fils a accepté un essai gratuit de Spotify via son compte gmail, service qu'il n'a jamais utilisé. Je n'ai pas été prévenue du début de l'abonnement en septembre 2016 et suis débitée sur ma carte bleue depuis. En janvier ...

• Bonjour à toutes et tous, Mon fils a accepté un essai gratuit de Spotify via son compte gmail, service qu'il n'a jamais utilisé. Je n'ai pas été prévenue du début de l'abonnement en septembre 2016 e...
  • Milo7
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution im unable to pay for the subscription

a few days ago a red window appeared on the software saying that there was a problem with the payment, I checked the credit card and i actually used it to pay something else but spotify refuses to admit the card, its says there is a problem but it do...

• Casual Listener
  • a few days ago a red window appeared on the software saying that there was a problem with the payment, I checked the credit card and i actually used it to pay something else but spotify refuses to ad...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium subscription not extended after due error duying payment

Hi.So im trying to continue my premium subscription in indosesia via xl axiata. When im do the payment via spotify.com there is some error after im entering the confirmation code, but my balance are reduced. I try for several times but always error a...

• Hi. So im trying to continue my premium subscription in indosesia via xl axiata. When im do the payment via spotify.com there is some error after im entering the confirmation code, but my balance ar...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connecting Spotify to Hulu as Student

Everytime I try to connect to my Hulu for the student subscription it tells me that it cannot connect because it is only available for limited commericals but I have a limited commericals account on Hulu. Help

• Everytime I try to connect to my Hulu for the student subscription it tells me that it cannot connect because it is only available for limited commericals but I have a limited commericals account on ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Randomly buys premium

Hello! Today i found out that i have bought spotify premium. I check that on my internet bank, but funny thing is that i didnt even bought that, and whats most funny here, i dont even have that premium........Some solutions?

• Hello!   Today i found out that i have bought spotify premium. I check that on my internet bank, but funny thing is that i didnt even bought that, and whats most funny here, i dont even have t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes