Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

PAYMENT

Spotify was charged to my credit card twice I mean the payment, but my account has not been activated tu premium.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify was charged to my credit card twice I mean the payment, but my account has not been activated tu premium.
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use my 7 days premium through globe carrie

I already pay 49 Pesos for 7 days Premium but it didn't activate. What should I do? Help please!

• I already pay 49 Pesos for 7 days Premium but it didn't activate. What should I do? Help please! 
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription as a Student

Hi Community!I'm a student and at the moment i pay 9.99€ per month. But normally it just should be 4.99€but i don't know where I should send my StudyID to. Can you help me? Cheers Ken

• Hi Community! I'm a student and at the moment i pay 9.99€ per month. But normally it just should be 4.99€but i don't know where I should send my StudyID to. Can you help me?   Cheers Ken
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Von Premium zu Family wechseln - Kosten? Abo kündigen?

Hallo, ich würde gerne von meinem bestehenden Premium Account auf Family wechseln. Muss ich dazu vorher meinen bestehenden Account kündigen? Muss ich dann 1 Monat lang beide Accounts paralell bezahlen? gibt es sonst etwas zu beachten?`vielen Dank!

• Hallo, ich würde gerne von meinem bestehenden Premium Account auf Family wechseln. Muss ich dazu vorher meinen bestehenden Account kündigen? Muss ich dann 1 Monat lang beide Accounts paralell bezahle...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice

I have been charged twice by spotify. One premium cahrge (fine) but another $5.99 charge! I tried to get onto the student premium but apparently didn't satisfy the criteria, yet I have been charged the student price as well as the normal premium?? I ...

• Visitor
  • I have been charged twice by spotify. One premium cahrge (fine) but another $5.99 charge! I tried to get onto the student premium but apparently didn't satisfy the criteria, yet I have been charged t...
  • rossi1911
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged $14.99 even though spotify has no access to my bank information

Just as the title says. I don't know how the company got ahold of my information but i was charged using my debit card and i've never used it on a shady website nor have i given it to random people. I don't know what service or what have you costs 14...

• Just as the title says.  I don't know how the company got ahold of my information but i was charged using my debit card and i've never used it on a shady website nor have i given it to random pe...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido Spotify troubles

Fido has advised me to contact Spotify, I keep trying to add Spotify to my monthly phone plan but it keeps kicking it off.

• Fido has advised me to contact Spotify, I keep trying to add Spotify to my monthly phone plan but it keeps kicking it off. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Existing Account

I just bought the IPhobe 7 Plus and my Spotify account transfered over as a new account and am on a trial basis with commercials. I just got charged the premium fee on 3/23 for my already existing account. What do I do to keep my existing account, bu...

• I just bought the IPhobe 7 Plus and my Spotify account transfered over as a new account and am on a trial basis with commercials. I just got charged the premium fee on 3/23 for my already existing ac...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment

Can i ask a question? The Spotify Premium with a price of 129php/3mo. is removed? Or isn't available anymore in my Country?

• Can i ask a question? The Spotify Premium with a price of 129php/3mo. is removed? Or isn't available anymore in my Country?
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Days left?

I use offline mode often and today it said 29 days until I needed to go back on line I thought ok I will just have to extend it but the I got a notification that said you have 12 playlists downloaded that's a premium feature Change your payment metho...

• Casual Listener
  • I use offline mode often and today it said 29 days until I needed to go back on line I thought ok I will just have to extend it but the I got a notification that said you have 12 playlists downloaded...
  • Hans_Brantley24
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription renewal

Got an Emil this morning saying my free premium subscription was done. So it was asking for payment info, I updated my info; it took out the money but app still saying I didn’t pay! Can i get my money back?

• Got an Emil this morning saying my free premium subscription was done. So it was asking for payment info, I updated my info; it took out the money but app still saying I didn’t pay!  Can i get ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution About the family plan

I was kicked out from the family plan, so I dont understand why this situation happened to me. That is, we are using a same adrees.his is the second time. Could you tell me how to fix it? IF I CANT FIX IT, I WILL CANCEL.

• Casual Listener
  • I was kicked out from the family plan, so I dont understand why this situation happened to me. That is, we are using a same adrees.his is the second time. Could you tell me how to fix it? IF I CANT F...
  • Annnnna26
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Expiration notice

For a long time now (6+ months) spotify has been telling me my card is about to expire. It is not.On a related note, how can we actually contact staff or developers on issues, considering i doubt anybody who isnt a developer would know how to get rid...

• Casual Listener
  • For a long time now (6+ months) spotify has been telling me my card is about to expire. It is not. On a related note, how can we actually contact staff or developers on issues, considering i doubt a...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • expiration
    False
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activate Spotify card gift

I bought a Spotify card but happens a error message saying the code is not valid. I can't make the subscription.I bought it almost a week and Still happens the error message about the code. But that is the code. Please solve the problem.

• I bought a Spotify card but happens a error message saying the code is not valid. I can't make the subscription. I bought it almost a week and Still happens the error message about the code. But tha...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is a billing address not required when updating credit card payment info?

Trying to update since I'm moving...and want to make sure so that my subscription doesn't get cancelled or a payment bounces back

• Casual Listener
  • Trying to update since I'm moving...and want to make sure so that my subscription doesn't get cancelled or a payment bounces back 
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium

So I payed for Spotify premium like 5 minutes ago and it said that I was all good and everything so I went to Spotify but it didn’t give me the perks. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong please?

• So I payed for Spotify premium like 5 minutes ago and it said that I was all good and everything so I went to Spotify but it didn’t give me the perks. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong please?
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! land settings

Hi everyone! I have problem with changing my land from norway to sweden.... My premium subscription will end in a couple of days and because I don't have money on my norwegian bank account I must set up my swedish card instead. When I'm trying to do ...

• Hi everyone! I have problem with changing my land from norway to sweden.... My premium subscription will end in a couple of days and because I don't have money on my norwegian bank account I must set...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Over charged

I have an account with spotify but without primium. Primium is not in my bugget right now and i have never sighned up for it, yet yesterday i was chared $10 which is the price of primium. but i never sighed up for it i dont want it and when i go into...

• Casual Listener
  • I have an account with spotify but without primium. Primium is not in my bugget right now and i have never sighned up for it, yet yesterday i was chared $10 which is the price of primium. but i never...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes