Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

14 the February deal not given ?

Hey I just got started my premium trial on the 14th and I tried to check if I had the 60 days and it says I'm not eligible. I was wondering why this was, since I have never had a Spotify premium membership till today so I thought I would have the 60 ...

• Visitor
  • Hey I just got started my premium trial  on the 14th and I tried to check if I had the 60 days and it says I'm not eligible. I was wondering why this was, since I have never had a Spotify premiu...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting account

I tried to get the 3 month trial for 99 cents a month. The transaction went through and I payed a dollar however I didn’t end up getting Spotify premium. I didn’t get charged for the next two months so I though it was just a small glitch and I have s...

• I tried to get the 3 month trial for 99 cents a month. The transaction went through and I payed a dollar however I didn’t end up getting Spotify premium. I didn’t get charged for the next two months ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify in Korea

So I'm in Koreaand I want to use SpotifyI created an account for Spotifyand want to buy a premium accountbut since I'm in Korea I can't purchase itIs there a solution?

• So I'm in Korea and I want to use Spotify I created an account for Spotify and want to buy a premium account but since I'm in Korea I can't purchase it Is there a solution?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vodafone Enertainment Pack to include Spotify and annual subscription

Hi folks, I have just changed my Vodafone plan to their Entertainment Pack, which includes free Premium Spotify, however I had forgotten that I had paid up front for an annual subscription directly with Spotify and so am unable to take up the offer. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks,   I have just changed my Vodafone plan to their Entertainment Pack, which includes free Premium Spotify, however I had forgotten that I had paid up front for an annual subscription d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Account was switched to Family plan without my consent

I was charged 14.99 this month instead of my normal 9.99 and did not authorize this change.

• Casual Listener
  • I was charged 14.99 this month instead of my normal 9.99 and did not authorize this change. 
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown person on account

I just discored this person in here, I believe my account has been compromised.

• Casual Listener
  • I just discored this person in here, I believe my account has been compromised.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify just charged me the student membership without even doing the legibility test + no premium

Now I cannot make the test to prove legibility for the promo, I dont have premium and worse, my money is gone... Please help me.

• Casual Listener
  • Now I cannot make the test to prove legibility for the promo, I dont have premium and worse, my money is gone...   Please help me.
  • beratbbk
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Way to listen on multiple devices on the same account?

My roommate has recently jumped into Spotify and I let him use my account for a while since without a phone I wasn't using my account as much, and we're usually together anyways so it just made sense. However, lately we've been running into the issue...

• My roommate has recently jumped into Spotify and I let him use my account for a while since without a phone I wasn't using my account as much, and we're usually together anyways so it just made sense...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically shuffling when i press a song.

I have premium and most my music works but theres some songs that when i press it it wont playa nd will play a different song. I am a premium user and the songs i want to listen to wont play. As soon as i press the song it plays another song from my ...

• Visitor
  • I have premium and most my music works but theres some songs that when i press it it wont playa nd will play a different song. I am a premium user and the songs i want to listen to wont play. As soon...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Free one year spotify premium

I got an advertisement on my Instagram today that said get free Spotify premium for one year. I then closed it to put in my card details later but it seems that I can't find the advertisement again and maybe it was a fraud in the first place. But is ...

• Casual Listener
  • I got an advertisement on my Instagram today that said get free Spotify premium for one year. I then closed it to put in my card details later but it seems that I can't find the advertisement ag...
  • hana_p
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged me 4 times

Spotify charged me 4.99 for the student discount 4 times when I signed up. Need to be reimbursed for that.

• Spotify charged me 4.99 for the student discount 4 times when I signed up. Need to be reimbursed for that.
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have been charged by months for an account never used before

How you can assist me to cancell it?I have only a reference number I have in my bank statement. Regards

• How you can assist me to cancell it? I have only a reference number I have in my bank statement.   Regards
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • charged by months
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! You got my credit card info from scribd.com without my consent

About three weeks ago I used a virtual credit card in scribd to test their the trial plan, I decided to cancel 5 days after (btw it was several days before the trial period end date). Anyway, today I got a charge from spotify, and I know for sure tha...

• Casual Listener
  • About three weeks ago I used a virtual credit card in scribd to test their the trial plan, I decided to cancel 5 days after (btw it was several days before the trial period end da...
  • Andreas777
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hola, necesito ayuda!

No me acepta ninguna tarjeta para hacerme usuario premium

• No me acepta ninguna tarjeta para hacerme usuario premium
  • XAVIERHC
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems Paying 2 premium accounts (not family) via one paypal

Heyho, I have a premium subsciption for my spotify account via paypal.Now I wanted to pay for a friend of mine as well with the same paypal.Everytime I try to get through the paypal payment process using my friends account it kicks me out without any...

• Casual Listener
  • Heyho,   I have a premium subsciption for my spotify account via paypal. Now I wanted to pay for a friend of mine as well with the same paypal. Everytime I try to get through the paypal paym...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount problem

I heard about Student Discount from my friend. We didn't know that it was just for university/college students though. I followed the steps to get a premium acc and when I was done with giving payment info I was asked to confirm I'm a student and it ...

• Casual Listener
  • I heard about Student Discount from my friend. We didn't know that it was just for university/college students though. I followed the steps to get a premium acc and when I was done with giving paymen...
  • bengtdiepie
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country or update payment details

Hi! I've moved from the US to Canada, so I need to update my credit card and country. When I go to update payment details, it only allows me to change my zip code? I can't actually change the card number? (I can't change the zip code either... It jus...

• Hi!   I've moved from the US to Canada, so I need to update my credit card and country. When I go to update payment details, it only allows me to change my zip code? I can't actually change th...
  • aljj
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

**bleep**ing home address error family plan

I am trying to add mi sister and I am getting an error that says that she doesn't live in the same address. how the **bleep** Spotify knows that I had the same issue adding my other sister. Please fix that form..... and don’t send me the steps descri...

• I am trying to add mi sister and I am getting an error that says that she doesn't live in the same address. how the **bleep** Spotify knows that I had the same issue adding my other sister.   ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify kicked out my wife`s account from family account

Spotify kicked out my wife`s account from the family account and both me and my wife couldn`t see/update address. What should I do for proving my family accounts are really my family?

• Spotify kicked out my wife`s account from the family account and both me and my wife couldn`t see/update address. What should I do for proving my family accounts are really my family?
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scammed!!

I have been charged 3 times $11.99 for premium and I haven’t even got it! So fustrating, and I can’t get any help from this company because they don’t have a number I can call! Can I please get this issue resolved ASAP

• Visitor
  • I have been charged 3 times $11.99 for premium and I haven’t even got it! So fustrating, and I can’t get any help from this company because they don’t have a number I can call! Can I please get this ...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes