Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Purchasing a year of premium then moving countries?

I currently live in Poland, but I'm going to move back to my home country Germany during this year. If I buy a one year-subscription to premium, will it still be available after I move to Germany?

• Casual Listener
  • I currently live in Poland, but I'm going to move back to my home country Germany during this year. If I buy a one year-subscription to premium, will it still be available after I move to Germany?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

subscription canceled but debited

Hello,I was debited but i didn't finished my subscription ... why ?

• Hello, I was debited but i didn't finished my subscription ... why ?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How cancel subscription of account is not mine but I pay for it

I pay subscription to another account is not mine and I don't use it. So i need to cancel that subscription, is there a form to fill? Please help me. P.S. Sorry for my bad english.

• I pay subscription to another account is not mine and I don't use it. So i need to cancel that subscription, is there a form to fill? Please help me.   P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium

I have been having premium for some months but my card has been running out so i got a new card and numbers but now I can’t pay for the premium with the new card because I haven’t updated the card information before the premium ended what can I do to...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been having premium for some months but my card has been running out so i got a new card and numbers but now I can’t pay for the premium with the new card because I haven’t updated the card in...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying for premium, but have "Free" account

Didn't have money for a while, so they couldnt charge me for Premium. Got the money, And they have taken the money from my bank, but I still have "Free subscription" I have tried to log in and out, and checked if i have the right account. But nothing...

• Didn't have money for a while, so they couldnt charge me for Premium. Got the money, And they have taken the money from my bank, but I still have "Free subscription" I have tried to log in and out, a...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't buy gift card with credit card

I need to buy several gift cards, but I am only able to buy one. First purchase works how it should, but with the second one i get message that my credit card is not working. I am getting crazy whit this. I have tried many times, in different days (a...

• Casual Listener
  • I need to buy several gift cards, but I am only able to buy one. First purchase works how it should, but with the second one i get message that my credit card is not working. I am getting crazy whit ...
  • Annnika
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account with premium

Hey, I have made two accounts, I don't know why but i have premium on one but the other doesnt and they have the same details so when I put the username and password in it put me in the non-premium account, and I don't remember the email I used for t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, I have made two accounts, I don't know why but i have premium on one but the other doesnt and they have the same details so when I put the username and password in it put me in the non-premium a...
  • Jbongcawil
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Change country and it doesnt work! Help me!

I am currently using Spotify Premium (Japan). Then I change the country from Japan to Malaysia and i already made the payment for 1 year in Malaysian currency. But nothing changes as I am still using the Japanese version of Spotify. It would be very ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am currently using Spotify Premium (Japan). Then I change the country from Japan to Malaysia and i already made the payment for 1 year in Malaysian currency. But nothing changes as I am s...
  • ZulHarith
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"Unfortunately, we couldn't confirm that you're a student"

Why am I getting this message when I am attempting to sign up for a student subscription? How does it go about verifying this information? My account is made with my student email address.

• Why am I getting this message when I am attempting to sign up for a student subscription? How does it go about verifying this information? My account is made with my student email address.
  • amirism
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Records of billing by Spotify

I am trying to compile a list of all of my previous bills from Spotify but I can't find any. Does Spotify send e-mails when your card is charged on a monthly basis or not?

• I am trying to compile a list of all of my previous bills from Spotify but I can't find any. Does Spotify send e-mails when your card is charged on a monthly basis or not?
  • YvhiR
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution different subscription on phone and computer

Hi, I do have a premium account included with my phone compagnie for few years. Today, spotify on my computer tell me that my subscription is expired. I asked my phone compagnie for a new access code and it work on my phone. My premium account is bac...

• Hi,  I do have a premium account included with my phone compagnie for few years.  Today, spotify on my computer tell me that my subscription is expired. I asked my phone compagnie fo...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cancel Paid subscription via Rogers

Hi there, I am a Rogers Employee and am trying to cancel Spotify billed via Rogers for one of our customers so that he can purchase the Premium Family Plan via Spotify. When walking the customer through paid subscription with Spotify he is getting a ...

• Hi there,   I am a Rogers Employee and am trying to cancel Spotify billed via Rogers for one of our customers so that he can purchase the Premium Family Plan via Spotify. When walking the cust...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium subscription

I have a premium subscription, account was opened in Singapore, I now live in Australia. I have changed countries however when I log in spotify it tells me I am not a premium member and keeps asking me to upgrade, however I have full premium spofity ...

• I have a premium subscription, account was opened in Singapore, I now live in Australia.  I have changed countries however when I log in spotify it tells me I am not a premium member and keeps a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for Students Subscription now it’s gone?

My subscription isn’t working now Hulu and Spotify just stopped working a day ago and it’s acting like I never had premium an I now have a free version of Spotify and can’t access my Hulu account I really don’t understand what is going on an is there...

• My subscription isn’t working now Hulu and Spotify just stopped working a day ago and it’s acting like I never had premium an I now have a free version of Spotify and can’t access my Hulu account I r...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift Card with no destinatary

We are a company, who always buys gift card (with no name on it) so we can give ir as a reward to our sales team. But I can't find in Spotify that, the gift card has to have a name with a mail. Anyone knows if there is something like a "normal" gift ...

• Casual Listener
  • We are a company, who always buys gift card (with no name on it) so we can give ir as a reward to our sales team. But I can't find in Spotify that, the gift card has to have a name with a mail. ...
  • Scarlet87
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Processing

Hello! I just paid my 3 month subscription a while ago and i was wondering if how will i know if its processed already???

• Hello! I just paid my 3 month subscription a while ago and i was wondering if how will i know if its processed already???
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant play offline

My account is up to date on premium but all of a sudden i cant play off line..i just re downloaded all songs but its telling me there not downloaded whem im offline. .I logged out and back in again and still nothing

• Casual Listener
  • My account is up to date on premium but all of a sudden i cant play off line..i just re downloaded all songs but its telling me there not downloaded whem im offline. . I logged out and back in again...
  • harry2612
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution missing playlist and missing premium subscription

Good day, yesterday I am having a problem logging in with facebook it says error 404.. so tried resetting my password but using my username in facebook.. i just followed some instruction in forum. after resetting I am now able to logged in but all my...

• Good day, yesterday I am having a problem logging in with facebook it says error 404.. so tried resetting my password but using my username in facebook.. i just followed some instruction in forum. af...
  • Aimee_T
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes