Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Solved!! Adding song to Playlist dropdown does not show all my playlists

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8, Dell computerOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows My Question or IssueI have created 20+ playlists. When I come across a song I want to add to one of my created playlists; I click on "...", then "Add to Playlist". The ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 8, Dell computer Operating System iOS 10, Windows   My Question or Issue I have created 20+ playlists. When I come across a song I want to add to...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

songs on repeat/rewind playing songs i have NEVER listened to

last year when i used the summer rewind feature, it had a couple of songs that i blasted all summer, but a bunch more that i've never heard in my life. i thought it might be that the algorithm was populating my playlist because i didn't really use sp...

• last year when i used the summer rewind feature, it had a couple of songs that i blasted all summer, but a bunch more that i've never heard in my life. i thought it might be that the algorithm was po...
  • Najki
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

More than one artis with the same name

HiMy name is Mikael Körner and I'm in a Swedish band with the name Funhouse. We have released albums since 1993 but there's a few other bands with the same name "Funhouse" and we all end up as one artist on Spotify.Is there a way to change this? For ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi My name is Mikael Körner and I'm in a Swedish band with the name Funhouse. We have released albums since 1993 but there's a few other bands with the same name "Funhouse" and we all end up as one ...
  • mikaelkorner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! removing songs from top listens

bit of a weird request here. i checked my most listened songs with a third party site and the top two tracks are awful, only got there because my ex with horrible taste kept playing them. i'm one of those people that obsesses over spotify wrapped, so...

• Casual Listener
  • bit of a weird request here. i checked my most listened songs with a third party site and the top two tracks are awful, only got there because my ex with horrible taste kept playing them. i'm one of ...
  • concreteslab777
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • most listened
    Spotify Wrapped
    top listens
    Top Songs
    top tracks
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

WHYWHYWHYWHY????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PlanPremium Operating Windows 10 My Question or Issue WHY Do I have to download my ENTRE music library every month or so it's a pointless stupid pain in the **bleep** and I want to know WHY!!!!!@!@☆

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   Operating Windows 10   My Question or Issue    WHY Do I have to download my ENTRE music library every month or so it's a pointless stupid pain in the **bleep**...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist and "liking" track/albums questions

PlanFree/PremiumCountry - UK DeviceSamsung S7 Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueWhilst I do like Spotify and it does have a great selection of music to delve into I do have some frustrations with it. I know there is an ideas section on the ...

• Roadie
  • Plan Free/Premium Country - UK   Device Samsung S7   Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Whilst I do like Spotify and it does have a great selection of music to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What's the difference between "save" music and "add to playlist?"

This new "save" feature seems redundant. The only difference I can tell is that it alphabatizes the music I save. Also, if I download an album to offline listening as a playlist it doesn't transfer over to my "saved" music. Why not?

• Casual Listener
  • This new "save" feature seems redundant.  The only difference I can tell is that it alphabatizes the music I save.  Also, if I download an album to offline listening as a playlist it doesn'...
  • Richardsd09
  • Casual Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 9 likes
  • add to playlist
    save
  • 37 replies
  • 9 likes

Local files iPhone but with a twist

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceWindows 10 PC and iPhone 7 (128gb)Operating SystemiOS 13.3 My Question or IssueSo after a while of actually thinking that my troubles with local files and iPhones were over, I got the following:iPhone doesn't downlo...

• Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Windows 10 PC and iPhone 7 (128gb) Operating System iOS 13.3   My Question or Issue So after a while of actually thinking that my troubles with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    iphone
    local files
    Local files for Spotify Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Layout

I

• I
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! how can i find a song in a playlist?

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 8, Windows 10 My Question or Issuehow can I find a song in a playlist? I can think of a number of use cases where this is valuable: 1. I want to see if a song is in a playlist. Rather than find the song and t...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 8, Windows 10   My Question or Issue how can I find a song in a playlist?  I can think of a number of use cases where this is valuable...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Following Artists are not among the artists listed in Music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 6, Windows PC, Windows Laptop)Operating System(iOS 12.4.3 (last update for my phone), Windows 10 laptop, Windows 7 PC) My Question or IssueI am trying to switch over to Spotify from Apple Music and I am trying ...

• Regular
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 6, Windows PC, Windows Laptop) Operating System (iOS 12.4.3 (last update for my phone), Windows 10 laptop, Windows 7 PC)   My Questi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music is saved in library but appears not saved in search

PlanPremium Operating SystemHappens on every device with Spotify. My Question or Issue Hi, I have noticed that many songs that I have saved in my library, appear as unsaved when I search them on the global search or when I browse the artist page for ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Operating System Happens on every device with Spotify.   My Question or Issue   Hi, I have noticed that many songs  that I have saved in my library, appear ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I add a cover of a song to spotify?

So, there's a cover of a song I like by A$AP Rocky, and he's singing (Sittin On)The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding. Can I download this from YouTube, and then put it in my Library from my Local Files? Or is that illegal? Thanks youtube link to song:...

• Visitor
  • So, there's a cover of a song I like by A$AP Rocky, and he's singing (Sittin On)The Dock of the Bay by Otis Redding.   Can I download this from YouTube, and then put it in my Library from...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Ctrl - A does not work on playlists with over 1k songs

PlanPremiumCountryAustraliaOSWindows 10 My Question or IssueUsing Ctrl - A to highlight all songs in a playlist with over 1k songs or in my liked songs no longer works. It only does the first 100 songs. I've tried this on multiple PC's all running Wi...

• Plan Premium Country Australia OS Windows 10      My Question or Issue Using Ctrl - A to highlight all songs in a playlist with over 1k songs or in my liked songs no longer wo...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Find My Podcast

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI can't find my podcast, called RAISING ME, on Spotify. I submitted the podcast through Sprea...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I can't...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

The songs disappeared from my colaborative playlist.

PlanPremiumCountryBrasilDeviceXiaomi Mi9TOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have a colaborative playlist with my girlfriend, that we listen to very often. In fact, we listened to it a lot yesterday.Yesterday night, I clicked the playlist a...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Brasil Device Xiaomi Mi9T Operating System Android     My Question or Issue I have a colaborative playlist with my girlfriend, that we  listen to very o...
  • PigeonXtreme
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Colaborative playlist
    Songs Disappeared
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saved discover weekly albums all deleted

I had a premium plan but now have the free version starting a couple of days ago. all the playlists that I saved from the discover weekly albums were deleted and I have no access to them anymore... I believe that when it switched from premium to free...

• Visitor
  • I had a premium plan but now have the free version starting a couple of days ago. all the playlists that I saved from the discover weekly albums were deleted and I have no access to them anymore... I...
  • PigeonXtreme
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs liked on radio won’t save to the Liked from Radio playlist

Hi! I recently added a bunch of songs to my Liked from Radio playlist as I had previously heard those songs on the Spotify radio but forgot to save them. Since then I haven’t been able to add songs through the radio feature, if I like songs through t...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I recently added a bunch of songs to my Liked from Radio playlist as I had previously heard those songs on the Spotify radio but forgot to save them. Since then I haven’t been able to add songs t...
  • Zoef1976
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify Radio
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknown song as my most listened

PlanPremium My Question or IssueIt appears there's a song i NEVER listened to on my top 1 most listened song of all time, and i really wanted to erase it from my account

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium   My Question or Issue It appears there's a song i NEVER listened to on my top 1 most listened song of all time, and i really wanted to erase it from my account  
  • Leonardo_B
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with playlist

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have Spotify and it's pinned to bottom of my computer. I also have it on my Android too. I...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes