Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Your Library

Get help with Your Library on all devices.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Your Sound Capsule: Following your listening stats

You probably already know Spotify launches every year, Spotify Wrapped, which is a rewind of your listening stats. It presents each user their listening stats for that year, including the most listened-to artists and songs, for example. It's really l...

IMG_6759.jpg IMG_6760.jpg IMG_6761.jpg IMG_6764.jpg
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • JohnHowlett
  • Regular
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes
  • 59 replies
  • 61 likes

Watch and Listen: Introducing music videos on Spotify

Spotify knows that the listening experience is a way to connect artists with fans on many levels. But what if we could enhance these connections with a different perspective? With this in mind, Spotify is introducing a new and powerful way to listen ...

IMG_6446.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Joggerwithoutmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes
  • 44 replies
  • 28 likes

Spotify Takes Listening With Friends to Another Level with Jam

Spotify is introducing a more fun, intuitive, and collaborative social listening experience with Jam. Whether you’re together or apart, joining a Jam with your loved ones is now simpler than ever by tapping phones, scanning a QR code, or sharing a li...

Community Blog Post.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Okiedokiedorkie
  • Casual Listener
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes
  • Connect
    JAM
  • 62 replies
  • 48 likes

Songs greyed out

Added a song to my library earlier today. Played it about an hour ago, and went to play it again just now and it was removed from my library. Now when I go to the artists page the song is greyed out. This happens on both my iPhone and desktop. PlanPr...

• Visitor
  • Added a song to my library earlier today. Played it about an hour ago, and went to play it again just now and it was removed from my library. Now when I go to the artists page the song is greyed out....
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • grey songs
    Greyed
    Greyed out songs
    Song Unavailable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding random musics to my playlist

Hello, so since yesterday random albuns/musics have been added to my play list/ liked songs, and i dont even know the artists, for exemple Kris Ford, Simyl,Norman horton, i already deleted the musics from my playlist but they allways come back, dont ...

• Hello, so since yesterday random albuns/musics have been added to my play list/ liked songs, and i dont even know the artists, for exemple Kris Ford, Simyl,Norman horton, i already deleted the musics...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

saving a playlist to liked song

hi guys, was wondering if there is an easy way to save all the songs in a playlist mine or someone elses to my liked songs?ty

• Casual Listener
  • hi guys, was wondering if there is an easy way to save all the songs in a playlist mine or someone elses to my liked songs? ty  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't save more songs to my library despite not hitting 10k limit.

Spotify App shows that I only added 9914 songs to my liked songs collection. As far as I know limit is 10k for the library. However despite that whenever I try to add a song the message saying "Epic collection, friend. Your Library is all filled up. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify App shows that I only added 9914 songs to my liked songs collection. As far as I know limit is 10k for the library. However despite that whenever I try to add a song the message saying "Epic ...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[PC & IOS] Can't add local files to phone and dead songs in library

PlanPremiumDevice(iPhone & PC)Operating System(iOS 13.2.2 & Windows 10) My Question or IssueI have 2 Issues on hand that I've never experienced before.a) Adding Local files to play on my Iphone just doesn't work now, I used to play the local file fro...

DoritoDendi_0-1573841987994.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Premium Device (iPhone & PC) Operating System (iOS 13.2.2 & Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I have 2 Issues on hand that I've never experienced before. a) Adding L...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

add a playlist to liked songs

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueWhen saving the songs of a playlist (609 songs) to my "liked songs", only few, if any, will appear in "liked songs".What can I do?Thanks for helping out.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue When saving the songs of a playlist (609 songs) to my "liked songs", only few, if any, will appear in...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • add playlist
    liked songs
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stucked on saved artist/playlist

Hello, Community Since the last update everytime I enter Spotify a random playlist called "Caribean queen" (the heck?) appears as saved and the download option is on. Same happen with two albums of the artist Camila Cabello and Panic At The Disco! fo...

• Visitor
  • Hello, Community 😆   Since the last update everytime I enter Spotify a random playlist called "Caribean queen" (the heck?) appears as saved and the download option is on. Same happen with two...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Newbie question about LIked Songs

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceWindows, Galaxy S8+ My Question or IssueI'm a music fanatic and am now thinking of converting from iTunes (7K files) to Spotify. I'm trying to understand the "Liked Songs" concept -- is it just to have a handy collection of...

• Roadie
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device Windows, Galaxy S8+   My Question or Issue I'm a music fanatic and am now thinking of converting from iTunes (7K files) to Spotify.  I'm trying to un...
  • eagleton
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Liked Music Playlist dont update

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy Note 9, Desktop PCOperating SystemAndroid 9.0 and Windows 10 Pro Build 1809 My Question or IssueSongs im liking and saving into the Fav music Playlist by pressing the heart just doesnt appear in Spotify o...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Desktop PC Operating System Android 9.0 and Windows 10 Pro Build 1809   My Question or Issue Songs im liking and saving into ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Collaborative Playlist

Hello, first of all I want to apologize for the writing of this document, since I do not have a good level of English I have to turn to a translator.I wanted to propose a theme about collaborative playlists.Today's collaborative playlists allow anyon...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, first of all I want to apologize for the writing of this document, since I do not have a good level of English I have to turn to a translator. I wanted to propose a theme about collaborative ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to see (and export) song/album release in playlists view

Hello, I host a radio program and like using Spotify to play songs. I need to export the data (song title, artist, duration, year, album) to the internal broadcast software. I found Exportify which seems to work (can't figure out way the track durati...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   I host a radio program and like using Spotify to play songs. I need to export the data (song title, artist, duration, year, album) to the internal broadcast software. I found Exportif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Export
    exportify
    year
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is shuffle broken?

Maybe its just me, but lately shuffle has been horrible on my playlists and daily mixes. Using mainly an android with the latest app.I'll just tell it to shuffle play a daily mix, and it will pretty much play one artist for however many songs are in ...

• Visitor
  • Maybe its just me, but lately shuffle has been horrible on my playlists and daily mixes. Using mainly an android with the latest app. I'll just tell it to shuffle play a daily mix, and it will prett...
  • Mica_Staar1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't see songs from desktop on mobile

PlanFreeCountryUSDeviceAndroid phone and Windows PCOperating SystemAndroid 9 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI can see songs from .mp3 files on PC but can't do this on mobile phone

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country US Device Android phone and Windows PC Operating System Android 9 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I can see songs from .mp3 files on PC but can't do this on mob...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    saved songs
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Secret playlists not secret when someone is following them

Plan FreeCountry GermanyOperating System Webplayer My Question or IssueHello, my friend send me a Link to his secret playlists and he wants it secret. Now I saw, that all people can see that I follow those playlists and also can see the playlists. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Germany Operating System Webplayer   My Question or Issue Hello, my friend send me a Link to his secret playlists and he wants it secret. Now I saw, that all people can se...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I get episodes of a podcast I have never listened to in my daily mixes

PlanPremiumCountrySwedenDeviceN/AOperating SystemN/A My Question or IssueI get episodes of a podcast I have never listened to in my daily mix playlists. I think you used to be able to flag artists (using the term very broadly) you don't want to appea...

•   Plan Premium Country Sweden Device N/A Operating System N/A   My Question or Issue I get episodes of a podcast I have never listened to in my daily mix playlists. I think you u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidental uploading of sons apple music library to my spotify library.

PlanPremiumCountryU.K.DeviceIphoneOperating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueWhilst transferring my sons music to Spotify from Apple Music using Tunemymusic it somehow got transferred to my library instead of his (there was no option to choose which S...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country U.K. Device Iphone Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue Whilst transferring my sons music to Spotify from Apple Music using Tunemymusic it somehow got transferre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange songs in the On Repeat Playlist

PlanPremiumCountrySpain DeviceAll my devicesOperating SystemWindows 10, Android, MacOs My Question or Issue Hello! I'm posting this because there are some songs in my On Repeat playlist that I believe I've never listened to. Just in case I logged my ...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain   Device All my devices Operating System Windows 10, Android, MacOs   My Question or Issue   Hello!   I'm posting this because the...
  • Luisetex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

When searching every song seems to be played very much

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceDifferent laptopsOperating SystemWindows My Question or IssueWhen i search for a song i like to know how much the song is played and which album to pick for selecting the song.But since a while the search results sh...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Different laptops Operating System Windows   My Question or Issue When i search for a song i like to know how much the song is played and which ...
  • lambalgen1
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify playing songs not on my personal playlist

PlanPremiumCountryUS Operating SystemAndroid 9, Windows 10 My Question or Issue When I'm listening to a personal, private playlists Spotify is playing songs not in the playlists. I understand this is a feature of free accounts (still ridiculous becau...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US     Operating System Android 9, Windows 10   My Question or Issue   When I'm listening to a personal, private playlists Spotify is playing songs...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes