Interesting bug on iPhone lockscreen

Solved!

Re: Interesting bug on iPhone lockscreen

danc27
Roadie

Thanks for reporting this David.

I definitely see this issue as well.  Doesn't just happen with just playlists, happens when you play albums (which I guess technically just play back as playlists anyway...).  Anyway thanks for looking in this!

bigdrop
Gig Goer

It has been well over a month now with no resolution to this problem Very dissapointing.

richmondn
Casual Listener

I am having the same issue too! im cancelling my service until this is fixed. It is way too annoying, and as much as I boast about this service. I am very dissapointed they aren't able to be efficient enough to fix such an issue but they have no problem taking $10 from a poor college student who loves music. I've even asked them to fix the playlists so the new songs are on top. Obviously this isn't going to work for very much longer.

bigdrop
Gig Goer

An update was released today and guess what. It does nothing to correct this problem. Thanks a lot for nothing. I am cancelling my service in 7 days.

danielthelion
Music Fan

I'm switching to Rdio until this is fixed. Once it is, I will be back.

1 person liked this

stealth210
Roadie

bigdrop,

Really? I can't believe it. I see that update today but haven't applied it since it mentions nothing about fixing this issue. I am now angry that they went trhough 2 entire release updates and almost 2 months without fixing this issue. Searching for alternatives now. I'm not paying for this any longer. It IS a big deal to me.

Bye!

noob
Regular

This drives me insane as well. I'm just so thankful that I saved a copy of 0.5.1 on iTunes so I can revert to that. It sucks that I can't use 0.5.4 or the new radio feature on 6.0 because of this annoying bug which hasn't seemed to have been noticed by the support team. What a shame.

1 person liked this

Harri
Gig Goer

Yeah it's getting kind of annoying to see the same song on the lockscreen. Same issue if you double tap in the homebutton and swipe right! can't believe they didn't solve this issue in the 0.5.4 version.

Tom_B
Casual Listener

What would be really great is if Spotify had a proper bug reporting system for all their different platform applications.  

facepalm[1].jpg

1 person liked this

stealth210
Roadie

This is the last thing I'll say about this, but it's more than just the lock screen not changing (though it is more or less directly related). If you have a car with a display and bluetooth streaming, you will see the Artist, Album, Track Title, and Track Time on the screen. If you play a whole album like I do, you will see the first track locked on the screen and the time keeps incrementing. This means my display shows this by the time I'm on the last track:

Artist

Album

First Track Name

74:00 and counting or basically the counting time of all songs put together

SUGGESTED POSTS