Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 36 likes

Premium charge

I signed up for the 99 cent promotion but I cancelled it my account will go back to free unless I go back to premium now the promotion will go to August will I be charged the 99 cents every month till August

• Roadie
  • I signed up for the 99 cent promotion but I cancelled it my account will go back to free unless I go back to premium now the promotion will go to August will I be charged the 99 cents every month til...
  • Ivan92
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Touch

App Store does not have the Spotity version for my iPod Touch 5.When can i Get it?

• Casual Listener
  • App Store does not have the Spotity version for my iPod Touch 5. When can i Get it?
  • Ivan92
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ipod
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

7 Day Trial

I've been trying to get the trial all day I just made an account and I have never had premium before.

• I've been trying to get the trial all day I just made an account and I have never had premium before.
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are thumbed down tracks playing on my radio?

I have been a Premium member for three years, and I have always thumbed down songs on Radio because I don't like them. This always worked to NEVER PLAY THE SONG AGAIN. Today, however, the tracks that I have thumbed down have come back!! I got excited...

• I have been a Premium member for three years, and I have always thumbed down songs on Radio because I don't like them. This always worked to NEVER PLAY THE SONG AGAIN.   Today, however, the tr...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • iOS
    Radio
    Radio feature
    thumbs down
    thumbsdown
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music stops and starts when phone gets service back

I've been having a problem whenever I come up from being underground (on the subway). I'll be listening to a playlist I have syned offline and as soon as I get service back on my phone, the song will start and stop on its own, over and over. I'm assu...

• I've been having a problem whenever I come up from being underground (on the subway). I'll be listening to a playlist I have syned offline and as soon as I get service back on my phone, the song will...
  • veegh
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I pod

When closing my iPod on my iPhone 5 by sliding it up my music stops then when I slide up from the bottom it changes the song, can anyone help me stop this? It never use to do this before

• Casual Listener
  • When closing my iPod on my iPhone 5 by sliding it up my music stops then when I slide up from the bottom it changes the song, can anyone help me stop this? It never use to do this before 😓
  • Channy1989
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

the sons that saved station not saving even offline with this option selected , and my device-is synchronized with the network

•  the sons that saved station not saving even offline with this option selected , and my device-is synchronized with the network
  • muriloberbel
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card error

Sunday i got a gift card and put it in my account, all good, and today i tried to use mi account and it says im basic!!! What can i do?

• Sunday i got a gift card and put it in my account, all good, and today i tried to use mi account and it says im basic!!! What can i do?
  • ErickRGuetta
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Gift Card
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist refuses to play when using iOS remote control

As title says, a playlist refuses to play when using iOS remote control. The playlist in question has worked fine until recently when I added a few more local files to it, then it suddenly stopped working.

• Gig Goer
  • As title says, a playlist refuses to play when using iOS remote control. The playlist in question has worked fine until recently when I added a few more local files to it, then it suddenly stopped wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Any other options then spotify?

Hai, got enough of this great piece of software,This is made by somebody who thought: Hey when I understand it, the whole world will understand. 1: Why isn't there a simple right click option to Synchronise?2: Just quit sending me all kinds of titles...

• Regular
  • Hai,   got enough of this great piece of software, This is made by somebody who thought: Hey when I understand it, the whole world will understand.   1: Why isn't there a simple right ...
  • Amstaff
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't work on my iphone app

I have spotify free and I recently got the app on my iPhone and it worked fine up until about two weeks ago. But then, I would start playing my playlist, and the song would play for about 5 seconds then would stop making sound. My volume was up all t...

• I have spotify free and I recently got the app on my iPhone and it worked fine up until about two weeks ago. But then, I would start playing my playlist, and the song would play for about 5 seconds t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • spotify app won't work
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm getting an Error when searching for artists/tracks while not connected to wifi

DescriptionWhen I attempt to search for artists/tracks under the Search option, i received a message saying "An error occured" and i'm given the option to try again. The same message appears immediately after trying to research. I haven't changed any...

• Description When I attempt to search for artists/tracks under the Search option, i received a message saying "An error occured" and i'm given the option to try again.  The same message appears ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod Touch 4th Gen - Spotify Lags Constantly

Spotify lags badly if I lock the screen, then unlock it. It takes a good 8 seconds for Spotify to become responsive to my touch. I've reinstalled, resycned, logged in and out and it's still happening. The app is also incredibly sluggish when using it...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify lags badly if I lock the screen, then unlock it. It takes a good 8 seconds for Spotify to become responsive to my touch. I've reinstalled, resycned, logged in and out and it's still happ...
  • mallegra
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Save a playlist

I have a playlist that I am following that gets updated every week. Is there a way of saving the playlist in its current form so when it updates next week, I still have a copy of how it is now? If I make available offline, that would only be on one d...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a playlist that I am following that gets updated every week. Is there a way of saving the playlist in its current form so when it updates next week, I still have a copy of how it is now? If I ...
  • adelemitch
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Public playlists by default

I used to use Spotify on my Ipad most of the time, so I decided to update the last version. Since I started to use it, all the list I add in my account get public by default. Before that, you got the option to decide about it. Now, I can't find any w...

• Gig Goer
  • I used to use Spotify on my Ipad most of the time, so I decided to update the last version. Since I started to use it, all the list I add in my account get public by default. Before that, you got t...
  • spotifyuser4923
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Public Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify doesn't work

I have a a premium subscription and I see that it's up to date, but I can't browse for songs or play anything. Sometimes if I reinstall it will play a song or two and then it stops working again. How do I talk to someone about this problem?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a a premium subscription and I see that it's up to date, but I can't browse for songs or play anything. Sometimes if I reinstall it will play a song or two and then it stops working again. How...
  • spotifyuser4923
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Error Starred Playlist

Recently I removed all my songs from the starred list because they were too many. Now the Playlist is empty, however the program shows the list contains two songs, but when I open it, there ain't no songs. This wouldn't bother me if the program would...

• Recently I removed all my songs from the starred list because they were too many. Now the Playlist is empty, however the program shows the list contains two songs, but when I open it, there ain't no ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release Notes - Spotify for iOS 2.7.0

What's new in this version (2.7.0) Now with revamped daily charts.

ReleaseNotesiOS.jpg
  • Spotify Legend
  •   What's new in this version (2.7.0) Now with revamped daily charts.
  • yukonmaster
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound cuts off at random on iPod Touch

I can't install the current version 3.0.0 of the Spotify iOS app on my iPod Touch 4th gen since that model is limited to iOS 6, but I was able to get the older version 1.8.1.6 of the Spotify app to install by adding Spotify in iTunes and then request...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't install the current version 3.0.0 of the Spotify iOS app on my iPod Touch 4th gen since that model is limited to iOS 6, but I was able to get the older version 1.8.1.6 of the Spotify app to i...
  • DougAmes1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium 3 Months

So I had signed up for the three months and entered my credit info and everything but when I looked on my account overview it send it would end in the next month and so j cancelled it in order to re do it but it won't let me. Please help !

• So I had signed up for the three months and entered my credit info and everything but when I looked on my account overview it send it would end in the next month and so j cancelled it in order to re ...
  • Ivan92
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes