Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Offline play won't initiate download of songs

When I slide the button over for offline play, the songs will not download, thus not available for offline play. I am using wifi and I have already downloaded a few songs from a couple weeks ago.Basically, I slide it over on my iPhone for offline pla...

• When I slide the button over for offline play, the songs will not download, thus not available for offline play. I am using wifi and I have already downloaded a few songs from a couple weeks ago. ...
  • Ivan92
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contact with Spotify Customer Service?

I can not seem to find a link in how to contact Spotify.... Can anyone point me in the right direction please Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I can not seem to find a link in how to contact Spotify.... Can anyone point me in the right direction please  Thanks
  • Ivan92
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you skip within a track on mobile?

Hey everyone. I just started using Spotify on my iPhone, and I was wondering how I can skip within a song on the iOS app? (for instance, i'm at the 0:40 mark in a song, an i'd like to skip to the 1:59 mark). I can do this on my computer but not my ph...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone. I just started using Spotify on my iPhone, and I was wondering how I can skip within a song on the iOS app? (for instance, i'm at the 0:40 mark in a song, an i'd like to skip to the 1:5...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

HELP! My spotify premium won't work on my iPhone!!

I updated my spotify app on my iphone last week and since the update, the app will open for about 5 seconds and then close. It won't let me pick a song, playlist, radio, anything. Please help! If I don't find a solution, I will cancel my subscription...

• I updated my spotify app on my iphone last week and since the update, the app will open for about 5 seconds and then close. It won't let me pick a song, playlist, radio, anything. Please help! If I d...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Album art for local files is missing on my IOS devices

I have several playlists that are a mix of local files and spotify files. All of these mixed playlists are availab le offline on my iMac and on my iPhone. When I check the "available for offline use" on my iphone things chug for a little while and th...

• Casual Listener
  • I have several playlists that are a mix of local files and spotify files.  All of these mixed playlists are availab le offline on my iMac and on my iPhone.  When I check the "available for ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I used to be able to import itunes playlists

Last year I used to be able to drag itunes playlists into spotify. I would then make the playlist avilable offline, and my songs that were not in spority would be copied in. With the latest releases, this feature seems to be gone and all my itunes pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Last year I used to be able to drag itunes playlists into spotify.  I would then make the playlist avilable offline, and my songs that were not in spority would be copied in.  With the late...
  • antiduplicity
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Not all functions working over mobile network

Hi all, I work as technical support and one of my users asks me this: he uses Spotify on his iPhone 6 over mobile network but the only working module is Radio. When he wants to listen to a specific song or album it doesn't work. Yet when he connects ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   I work as technical support and one of my users asks me this: he uses Spotify on his iPhone 6 over mobile network but the only working module is Radio. When he wants t...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not receiving song in inbox 2015 iphone6 and songs not going out?

Since the purchase of iPhone 6. The song I send are very slow sending out and coming thru to my Inbox. And now they are not sending out or coming in at all???? 04/2015

• Since the purchase of iPhone 6. The song I send are very slow sending out and coming thru to my Inbox. And now they are not sending out or coming in at all???? 04/2015
  • whisper2120
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Problem with sync local files

So, I have to devices, iPhone and iPad (mini). Both have Spotify on them. The trouble is, that some songs are impossible to sync from my computer to the Spotify app. Like, if I have a song on my computer, add it to the Spotify and it works there, and...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I have to devices, iPhone and iPad (mini). Both have Spotify on them. The trouble is, that some songs are impossible to sync from my computer to the Spotify app. Like, if I have a song on my comp...
  • ewww
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist wont sync on iphone

Hi,After update for the last version of spotify my offline playlists on the iphone aren't sync no matter what i do. The sync bar quickly appear and then vanish when i lose my internet connection, but nothing happens. Any ideas ? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, After update for the last version of spotify my offline playlists on the iphone aren't sync no matter what i do.   The sync bar quickly appear and then vanish when i lose my internet co...
  • ggarro
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify wont work on my iphone 4

I have an iphone 4 and my spotify stopped working a while ago. The app will open, but then it just shows the logo and does not allow me to actually use it.

• Casual Listener
  • I have an iphone 4 and my spotify stopped working a while ago. The app will open, but then it just shows the logo and does not allow me to actually use it.
  • Ivan92
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify not working
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync not working

Hi guys please help, I am trying to use spotify premium on my iphone running ios 7.1.2. I have created 2 playlists, when I select to make them available offline nothing happens. If I delete and reinstall the app then it will sometimes sync the first ...

• Hi guys please help, I am trying to use spotify premium on my iphone running ios 7.1.2. I have created 2 playlists, when I select to make them available offline nothing happens. If I delete and reins...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • synced offline won't play
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Trending" not translate on french version

Hello on french version of Spotify the word "Trending" playlist is not translate. Can u fixe it please? Must be "Tendances"

• Hello on french version of Spotify the word "Trending" playlist is not translate. Can u fixe it please? 🙂    Must be "Tendances" 😉
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Login modal error

DescriptionLogin error modal has missing titleA more detailed description, using numbered steps1. Logged in to Spotify app on iPhone #12. Logged in to Spotify app on iPhone #2 (using same username & password)3. iPhone #1 provides a modal where at the...

• Visitor
  • Description Login error modal has missing title A more detailed description, using numbered steps 1. Logged in to Spotify app on iPhone #1 2. Logged in to Spotify app on iPhone #2 (using same u...
  • Daniel
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange playback behaviour (shuffle, queue, sequential playback)

iOS 2.8.0.2381 Hasn't Spotify app started behaving rather strangely??? 1a. Sequential playback - when I click on sth, e.g. one of the popular tracks on the artist's page, app should play stuff sequentially starting from this track. It plays one track...

•  iOS 2.8.0.2381   Hasn't Spotify app started behaving rather strangely???   1a. Sequential playback - when I click on sth, e.g. one of the popular tracks on the artist's page, app ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can you put Playlists in your own specific order (playlists. NOT songs)?

In YOUR MUSIC it's showing my list of playlists (NB I'm talking about playlists and not songs in playlists). I know you can give some sort of sorting to this list of playlists, but I want to put them in my own order. Can you drag playlists around to ...

• Casual Listener
  • In YOUR MUSIC it's showing my list of playlists (NB I'm talking about playlists and not songs in playlists). I know you can give some sort of sorting to this list of playlists, but I want to put them...
  • Zakk
  • Gig Goer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Kendrick Lamar Chapter Six song will not play

I am a premium member. I am able to download the song. I have removed and added it from my music and it will not play. It won't play from the artist page either. All other songs will play except that one. Fix this please.

• I am a premium member. I am able to download the song. I have removed and added it from my music and it will not play. It won't play from the artist page either. All other songs will play except that...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I remove a song from a playlist?

I used to be able to swipe and delete, but now it only deletes from "My Music" whatever that means. How do I do this?

• Regular
  • I used to be able to swipe and delete, but now it only deletes from "My Music" whatever that means.  How do I do this?
  • Zakk
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

not getting all notifications

I move between my iPhone and desktop all day. Notifications for new songs I've asked for are showing up on some devices and then not on others. Frustrating. How can I get all notifications to appear on all devices?Where can I find a history of my not...

• I move between my iPhone and desktop all day.  Notifications for new songs I've asked for are showing up on some devices and then not on others.  Frustrating.   How can I get all not...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Desktop App Doesnt show 'Devices' Section and cannot sync my iphone

Hi there. I have had this problem for over a month. The desktop app doesn't sisplay usual ' DEVICES' section at all, so I cannot 'hand pick' playlists for my iphone as the app doesn't see it at all! I have tried: Reinstalling both Iphone and Desktop ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. I have had this problem for over a month.   The desktop app doesn't sisplay usual ' DEVICES' section at all, so I cannot 'hand pick' playlists for my iphone as the app doesn't see it...
  • malinaf1
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes