Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Why?

Why doesnt it work to play Spotify via My AirPort to My stereo anymore??

• Why doesnt it work to play Spotify via My AirPort to My stereo anymore??
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local songs disappeared after updating to 0.7.1, now I can't sync.

DescriptionI can't sync my local songs to my iPhone. After updating to version 0.7.1, all my local songs disappeared from my phone. When I'm trying to sync my playlists I choose "Manually choose playlists to sync", but Spotify jumps back to the "Sync...

• Casual Listener
  • Description I can't sync my local songs to my iPhone. After updating to version 0.7.1, all my local songs disappeared from my phone. When I'm trying to sync my playlists I choose "Manually choose pl...
  • Zajbot
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
    iOS
    local songs
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPhone

Hi, I just upgraded to Spotify Premium for a month trail, but I don't get how it works.... How do I get Spotify on my iPhone 4? (Version 6.1.3) Thanks

• Hi, I just upgraded to Spotify Premium for a month trail, but I don't get how it works.... How do I get Spotify on my iPhone 4? (Version 6.1.3) Thanks
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Radio

I'm a premium user and I've been trying to access radio but it won't let me search or do anything, screen is blank. I've resintalled and restarted my iphone and still it won't work. Please help Thank you

• Visitor
  • I'm a premium user and I've been trying to access radio but it won't let me search or do anything, screen is blank. I've resintalled and restarted my iphone and still it won't work. Please help 😞 Th...
  • Thorschanck
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop vs. Mobile App

Is there a way (that perhaps I do not know about) to have the songs in a certain order in my playlists on my mobile app mirror the order on my desktop app on my computer? I have my songs set up a certain way in each playlist on my computer, but my Ip...

• Is there a way (that perhaps I do not know about) to have the songs in a certain order in my playlists on my mobile app mirror the order on my desktop app on my computer? I have my songs set up a cer...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downgraded to Spotify Unlimited until iOS issues are resolved

I've today downgraded to Spotify Unlimited because the iOS client is becoming increasingly useless to me. When the following issues are resolved, I may consider paying for Spotify Premium again: - The offline playback issue described here: http://com...

• Regular
  • I've today downgraded to Spotify Unlimited because the iOS client is becoming increasingly useless to me.   When the following issues are resolved, I may consider paying for Spotify Premium ...
  • JeremyLaurenson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

ipad help pleases

Hello, I am trying to connect to spotify (unlimited) on my new ipad through my wifi (no sim in ipad for 3g anyway) but it comes up with the "you need premium for mobile" message. i'm not mobile? i have checked that offline mode is disabled in setting...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am trying to connect to spotify (unlimited) on my new ipad through my wifi (no sim in ipad for 3g anyway) but it comes up with the "you need premium for mobile" message. i'm not mobile? ...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

ios 3

Can I use my old ipod with ios 3? I did not find anything working with it I have spotify premium

• Casual Listener
  • Can I use my old ipod with ios 3? I did not find anything working with it I have spotify premium
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone defaulting to Music instead of Spotify

This is perhaps a strange question, and I apologize if it has already been addressed. I'm not exactly sure what terminology I should use to explain this question. Basically, I use my Spotify account all day on my iPhone 4S (iOS 7). My wife typically ...

• Regular
  • This is perhaps a strange question, and I apologize if it has already been addressed.  I'm  not exactly sure what terminology I should use to explain this question.   Basically, I ...
  • straes
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working

I just upgraded to premium and paid through the website. I have logged in and out on the app and restarted phone and no luck. It still tell sm I am not a premium member. Please advise

• Casual Listener
  • I just upgraded to premium and paid through the website. I have logged in and out on the app and restarted phone and no luck. It still tell sm I am not a premium member.      Ple...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Radio

I have the premium subsription on an iphone 5s, running ios 7.0.2 and have had the subscription for about a year now, and the radio function is not working, the screen comes up blank and does not allow me to search either. I have tried contacting cus...

• I have the premium subsription on an iphone 5s, running ios 7.0.2 and have had the subscription for about a year now, and the radio function is not working, the screen comes up blank and does not all...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! iPad/iPhone Spotify Jukebox app

Hi everyone, looking for a little help. I used to use "playmysong" on the iPhone to host a spotify jukebox. Unfortunately, the latest version doesn't support spotify playback. There are a couple of other's I have found, but they just don't do the bus...

• Gig Goer
  • Hi everyone, looking for a little help. I used to use "playmysong" on the iPhone to host a spotify jukebox. Unfortunately, the latest version doesn't support spotify playback. There are a couple of o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4s won't should up under "Devices" Wireless OR USB on MacBook Pro

I've tried everything on the forums that I could find and I'm having no luck... I have an iPhone 4S (running 6.0.1) and premium Spotify (app version 0.5.9.10 - Spotify core: 0.7.1.6114). I have a MacBook Pro running 10.8.2. It doesn't show up on devi...

• Music Fan
  • I've tried everything on the forums that I could find and I'm having no luck...   I have an iPhone 4S (running 6.0.1) and premium Spotify (app version 0.5.9.10 - Spotify core: 0.7....
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play purchased songs

Why won't Spotify play my purchased downloads? Since the last update they are still in my playlists but greyed out, in order to play them it says I need to update to premium but I've already paid for them!!! Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

• Why won't Spotify play my purchased downloads? Since the last update they are still in my playlists but greyed out, in order to play them it says I need to update to premium but I've already paid for...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Browse on ipad

When will the new browse function be available on the iPad?

• Casual Listener
  • When will the new browse function be available on the iPad?
  • arackaf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Synch with ipod nano

I Activated a premium account and i am now testing. Just to be sure, and to understand (because reading in the community gives me different and opposit information) You can not sync a playlist (even if you made it offline available) to your ipod nano...

• I Activated a premium account and i am now testing. Just to be sure, and to understand (because reading in the community gives me different and opposit information)     You can not ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I Listen To Local Files On iPhone With Spotify Free?

I was wondering if it was possible to play ONLY local files that I have already synced from my computer using the Spotify app on my iPhone with Spotify Free. I have Spotify Premium at the moment, but was wondering if this was possible on Spotify Free...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if it was possible to play ONLY local files that I have already synced from my computer using the Spotify app on my iPhone with Spotify Free. I have Spotify Premium at the moment, but...
  • Crescithex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    iphone
    local files
    Mobile
    Spotify
    spotify free
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Air Play i IPOD Touch

The symbol for Air Play have disappeared in my IPOD Touch. Or have it changed place? So my question is; what to do, if I want to use Air Play?

• Casual Listener
  • The symbol for Air Play have disappeared in my IPOD Touch. Or have it changed place? So my question is; what to do, if I want to use Air Play?
  • Katty
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS 7 - Lock Screen Time Bar not Reseting

Hi, With spotify version 0.7.6.37 on iOS 7, when I replay a track on the lock screen or the new quick setting menu, the song timer doesn't get reset.... Hope you guys can fix this in your next release. Kind Regards, Tariq

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   With spotify version 0.7.6.37 on iOS 7, when I replay a track on the lock screen or the new quick setting menu, the song timer doesn't get reset....   Hope you guys can fix th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • IOS 7
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks STILL not syncing to iPhone

I'm getting really sick of this. This is an issue i've had with Spotify since I first signed up last year. I have music on my computer. I create a new playlist on Spotify, and add the tracks. I connect my iPhone 5 to the same wifi network that my com...

• Regular
  • I'm getting really sick of this. This is an issue i've had with Spotify since I first signed up last year.  I have music on my computer. I create a new playlist on Spotify, and add the tracks...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes