Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Playlists Not syncing

I changed a playlist on my iPad this morning, but when I opened spotify on my iPhone the playlist didn't update. Didn't matter if I tried in my Wifi network or 3G. I've rebooted my phone and spotify and it still doesn't work. It also can't be a memor...

• I changed a playlist on my iPad this morning, but when I opened spotify on my iPhone the playlist didn't update. Didn't matter if I tried in my Wifi network or 3G. I've rebooted my phone and spotify ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium upgrade

signed up for a premium account yet my iphone continues to say so many hours left in my free trial, will the premium account kick in,so to say, once that trial ends. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app and no change. Thanks in advance for any ...

• Casual Listener
  • signed up for a premium account yet my iphone continues to say so many hours left in my free trial, will the premium account kick in,so to say, once that trial ends. I have uninstalled and reinstalle...
  • MikeyB
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble With Spotify Premium Iphone4

I have an premium account, but when I log-in wiht facebook on my iphone 4, It says I do not have an premium account. Please help, Thanx

• I have an premium account, but when I log-in wiht facebook on my iphone 4, It says I do not have an premium account.   Please help,   Thanx
  • joaoarruda
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify off-line mode on an iPhone that I dont have.....

Hello I currently use spotify on my laptop, with a free account. I'm interested in the off-line facility offered with spotify premium, but I dont have a mobile device as such at the moment.I have a Creative Zen mp3 player, but I presume that when spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   I currently use spotify on my laptop, with a free account. I'm interested in the off-line facility offered with spotify premium, but I dont have a mobile device as such at the moment. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't queue songs

On Android, I can hold down on a song which bring up options to queue this song next, therefore I can create an "on the go" playlist from other playlists quickly. On iPhone there doesn't seem to be an option to do this queueing... am I missing someth...

• Casual Listener
  • On Android, I can hold down on a song which bring up options to queue this song next, therefore I can create an "on the go" playlist from other playlists quickly. On iPhone there doesn't seem to be a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify mobile not upgrading

I just purchased a premium account but cannot get it to work on spotify mobile. Help!

• I just purchased a premium account but cannot get it to work on spotify mobile. Help!
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify pauses on every song i listen to !!

Hey. My spotify pauses every time i try to listen to a song on my iphone. i have paid for premium and all that is sorted out, but i cant understand why my spotify pauses the whole time?? listen to spotify on the computer is working fine , but on the ...

• Hey.   My spotify pauses every time i try to listen to a song on my iphone. i have paid for premium and all that is sorted out, but i cant understand why my spotify pauses the whole time?? lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify people not receiving my music

Every time I send a message and a song to someone they don't receive it. I think it's been happening for a few months.Using an iPhone 4S with the latest spotify update.Very annoying. Anyone got any ideas?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I send a message and a song to someone they don't receive it. I think it's been happening for a few months. Using an iPhone 4S with the latest spotify update. Very annoying. Anyone g...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Show Cover Art on Playlists list?

I like Spotify, and I like alot of albums, and I like to listen to them separately, so for now I have 1 playlist for each album. Anyway, I would like to see some cover art for them on the playlists list, you can see how boring it is:http://i.imgur.co...

• Visitor
  • I like Spotify, and I like alot of albums, and I like to listen to them separately, so for now I have 1 playlist for each album.   Anyway, I would like to see some cover art for them on the pl...
  • ThaJeweler
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify always stops playing music after one song

hi,I'm having a problem since I began using spotify on ios which is a pity. Whenever I start playing a song, spotify just plays it but after one song it shows the cover of the next song but doesn't play it. But it seem to believe it's playing it beca...

• Visitor
  • hi, I'm having a problem since I began using spotify on ios which is a pity. Whenever I start playing a song, spotify just plays it but after one song it shows the cover of the next song but doe...
  • andrehooijer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

ShareMyPlaylists iOS App problems - suggestions?

I really like some of the lists available through ShareMyPlaylists, but the iOS app is painful to use. Does anyone know how to solve the following issues? 1. App stops playing music when the screen goes to sleep (Spotify and iTunes don't do this). 2....

• Casual Listener
  • I really like some of the lists available through ShareMyPlaylists, but the iOS app is painful to use.  Does anyone know how to solve the following issues?   1. App stops playing music wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes when I try to delete one specific song in my Inbox.

For some reason when people send me songs to my inbox, I can delete them fine, all except for ONE specific song that when I try to delete, it crashes my whole spotify. It's stuck there. Any ideas? haha

• Regular
  • For some reason when people send me songs to my inbox, I can delete them fine, all except for ONE specific song that when I try to delete, it crashes my whole spotify. It's stuck there. Any ideas? ha...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

alphabetical order for iphone

i have seen a few comments about this problem, and there seems to be alot of people that actually want to be able to sort out there playlists alphabetically on there phone as it would be a great help in for what you are looking for instead of searchi...

• i have seen a few comments about this problem, and there seems to be alot of people that actually want to be able to sort out there playlists alphabetically on there phone as it would be a great...
  • icharlie17
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Synced local files corrupt

Whenever I try to sync my 120 gb classic, the songs end up corrupt on the iPod, but they aren't corrupt in Spotify.I tried to use spotify to sync the iPod because iTunes put it in a "recovery loop" or something.Is there something I'm doing incorrectl...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to sync my 120 gb classic, the songs end up corrupt on the iPod, but they aren't corrupt in Spotify. I tried to use spotify to sync the iPod because iTunes put it in a "recovery loop"...
  • olithorri
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad help

Good morning, i am having trouble with Spotify on my Ipad. It will start a song then a minute or two in, it stops playing! if you go to another song it won`t even play. it has never done this before. Very frustrating! would appreciate any help solvin...

• Casual Listener
  • Good morning, i am having trouble with Spotify on my Ipad. It will start a song then a minute or two in, it stops playing! if you go to another song it won`t even play. it has never done this before....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium doesn't work on my Iphone

so a few days ago i got a premium account specifically cause i wanted to use it on my phone..so far it has never recognised that i have a premium account on my phone...it works fine on a pc...starting to want my darn $10.00 back...any help... edit: i...

• so a few days ago i got a premium account specifically cause i wanted to use it on my phone.. so far it has never recognised that i have a premium account on my phone... it works fine on a pc... s...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is BROKEN - Offline playlists are using 3G data

Just hada massive row with my network provider who have. Effectively throttled my 3G connection to nothing because of 'Unacceptable Usuage' . I download my data usuage chart and I have about a hundred entries for 20,800.00kb (20 megs) one for last ni...

• Regular
  • Just hada massive row with my network provider who have. Effectively throttled my 3G connection to nothing because of 'Unacceptable Usuage' . I download my data usuage chart and I have about a hundre...
  • Dara
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Twitter music not working

Guys, Facebook will not let me login to spotify on twitter music. Is there anyway I can have an account thats linked to my e-mail address instead of Facebook. Facebook is basically blocking the login sayings its suspicious. This would be fine , howev...

• Guys,    Facebook will not let me login to spotify on twitter music. Is there anyway I can have an account thats linked to my e-mail address instead of Facebook.    Facebook i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist

accedentily deleted a playlist top tracks, how to retreve it?

• Casual Listener
  • accedentily deleted a playlist top tracks, how to retreve it?
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Mobile works on wifi but not on 3G

Hi everybody,some days ago I bought a premium account. On my iMac spotify is working very well, but not on my iPhone 4. It works if is on wifi and not on 3g. For example, if I open the app on wifi, i switch on 3g and I come back to the app it will cr...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everybody, some days ago I bought a premium account. On my iMac spotify is working very well, but not on my iPhone 4. It works if is on wifi and not on 3g. For example, if I open the app on wifi,...
  • alexeidos
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes