Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • JenWaj
  • 858 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 858 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

48 hours to 30 days problems

Hi there My 48 hour trial finished yesterday so I registered my credit card details to get another 30 days free of the premium product on my iOS4 iTouch. Songs that were on my playlists originally have now disappeared and when I try and search for ar...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there   My 48 hour trial finished yesterday so I registered my credit card details to get another 30 days free of the premium product on my iOS4 iTouch. Songs that were on my playlists or...
  • mandy_meek
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is sloooow

Hi For sometimes now Spotify is soooo slow at sometimes of the day (for exemple now at 11pm in Belgium) and have a Premium abo. Slow to play music (start the music some seconds then stop then continue, ... ) slow in the search when choising a playlis...

• Hi   For sometimes now Spotify is soooo slow at sometimes of the day (for exemple now at 11pm in Belgium) and have a Premium abo.   Slow to play music (start the music some seconds ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not syncing to iPhone or iPad...

Hi, Right just signed up for Premium subscription. In Spotify desktop app (mac) I have one playlist. With 106 tracks.I want those tracks on my iPhone/iPad and to be able to take them offline.Ive installed spotify on both, opened the apps, and it does...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,  Right just signed up for Premium subscription. In Spotify desktop app (mac) I have one playlist. With 106 tracks. I want those tracks on my iPhone/iPad and to be able to take them offli...
  • airplane
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify with Straight Talk Wireless

Has anyone tried using Spotify with Straight Talk Wireless? I'm hearing contradictory things about whether it's allowed. If it is allowed (or tolerated), how is the service? I'm using an iPhone 3GS on AT&T presently. Thanks. Are there better options ...

• Has anyone tried using Spotify with Straight Talk Wireless?  I'm hearing contradictory things about whether it's allowed.  If it is allowed (or tolerated), how is the service?  I'm usi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Was loving Spotify Until Now....

So, my iPod Touch loves to quit streaming whenever it wants. Pandora, Sirius XM work just fine. Then I update my iTunes software and the darn thing tells me I can't download it because it requires iOS 5.0????!!!! And I have a Premium subscription.......

• So, my iPod Touch loves to quit streaming whenever it wants.  Pandora, Sirius XM work just fine.  Then I update my iTunes software and the darn thing tells me I can't download it because it...
  • TheForce
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Customer support

Do Spotify have a contact telephone number? As a premium subscriber I am disappointed that they have not responded to my email sent three days ago. Thank you Jamie

• Casual Listener
  • Do Spotify have a contact telephone number?   As a premium subscriber I am disappointed that they have not responded to my email sent three days ago.   Thank you   Jamie
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Syncing playing song between two devices.

hello everyone, i currently have a speaker system in my family's living room but have a few ihomes around the house aswell. Is there any way that i could sync the playing song on my computer with an iphone device while in an ihome and create a pseudo...

• hello everyone, i currently have a speaker system in my family's living room but have a few ihomes around the house aswell. Is there any way that i could sync the playing song on my computer with an ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! BUG? IOS crossfading non-cached tracks

I'm trying to listen to the Armada Stream 40 playlist (Armada Music Stream 40 - Week 26 (June 29th 2012)) on my iPhone 4 using 5-second crossfade. When it encounters a non-cached track right after a jingle it force-quits the app without any warnings....

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to listen to the Armada Stream 40 playlist (Armada Music Stream 40 - Week 26 (June 29th 2012)) on my iPhone 4 using 5-second crossfade. When it encounters a non-cached track right after a ...
  • Bengan
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Always stops after one track

For the last two days or so, whichever playlist I open, playback stops after one track meaning I have to manually start each track. What's going on?!?

• Casual Listener
  • For the last two days or so, whichever playlist I open, playback stops after one track meaning I have to manually start each track. What's going on?!?
  • lexxfive
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone doesnt load songs to Offline Playlist

Hey i would like to know that why my iPhone doesnt load all songs that i have at my playlist. So i cant listen most of the songs because it doenst load them What would help?I have the Spotify PremiumAnd Available Offline is switched onHELP?-Rautanen

• Casual Listener
  • Hey i would like to know that why my iPhone doesnt load all songs that i have at my playlist. So i cant listen most of the songs because it doenst load them 😕 What would help? I have the Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify App empties my iPhone battery

Listening for one hour empties my Battery for about 20%. and i'm just hearing the offline files. No streaming.

• Casual Listener
  • Listening for one hour empties my Battery for about 20%. and i'm just hearing the offline files. No streaming.
  • straagaard
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

My tracks aren't syncing

I have 3 local tracks I cannot sync to my mobile device. I own these tracks and they are contained within "My Music" folder in my C drive. Another track in the same location synced fine but the other 3 keep coming up with an error on my mobile device...

• I have 3 local tracks I cannot sync to my mobile device. I own these tracks and they are contained within "My Music" folder in my C drive. Another track in the same location synced fine but the other...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

'What's new' from Spain?

Hello, I love the 'What's New' part of the Spotify app on iphone, but I would like to listen to the 'What's New' version for Spain. I live in the UK and am not sure how to load the 'What's New' for Spain - does anyone know if this is possible?? Thank...

• Hello,   I love the 'What's New' part of the Spotify app on iphone, but I would like to listen to the 'What's New' version for Spain. I live in the UK and am not sure how to load the 'What's...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My playlists are gone!

Hello! When I upgrade my account to Premium I realized that all my playlists are gone! I dont have them on my iPhone or PC. I had a Unlimited acc first but after a while my kredit card was out of date, so I got Spoity Free instead. But now got an iPh...

• Hello!   When I upgrade my account to Premium I realized that all my playlists are gone! I dont have them on my iPhone or PC. I had a Unlimited acc first but after a while my kredit card w...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone 4 app crashing on FB log-in

Trying to start the app up on my phone, I choose log-in via Facebook. Facebook app starts up and then crashes This occured today both before and after I upgraded to 5.1.1. Any help is appreciated!

• Trying to start the app up on my phone, I choose log-in via Facebook.  Facebook app starts up and then crashes   This occured today both before and after I upgraded to 5.1.1.   Any...
  • chaperzzz
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio Stations Disappearing

Whenever I close spotify on my iphone 4 and reopen it, all of my radio stations are gone except for the one that was last playing, and sometimes even that one doesn't show up. Is anyone else experiencing this? I was really enjoying the radio feature,...

• Whenever I close spotify on my iphone 4 and reopen it, all of my radio stations are gone except for the one that was last playing, and sometimes even that one doesn't show up. Is anyone else experien...
  • MultipleGnat
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify IOS 0.5.2 BUG Heaven

OMG the bugs in this version is insane! It Totally screws up Every Music related tweak such as MusicControlsPro and MusicBanners! It screws up meta data on these tweaks as well and Even on the Stock MediaBar within the Switcher, it will be fine and t...

• Music Fan
  • OMG the bugs in this version is insane!   It Totally screws up Every Music related tweak such as MusicControlsPro and MusicBanners! It screws up meta data on these tweaks as well and Even on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad App crash when I open the inbox

Everything works just fine accept for the inbox. The app crashes everytime i want to open the Inbox.

• Everything works just fine accept for the inbox. The app crashes everytime i  want to open the Inbox.    
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Two features that need added/fixed to make iOS app perfect.

1. Lyrics. It needs this like yesterday. 2. When you're starting or stopping a track by doubleclicking the home button (via the lock screen or by way of the multitasking audio control buttons) it has an annoying "Bloop" sound that ruins the audiophil...

• Casual Listener
  • 1. Lyrics. It needs this like yesterday.   2. When you're starting or stopping a track by doubleclicking the home button (via the lock screen or by way of the multitasking audio control butt...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod