Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • frankiaro
  • 876 replies
  • 325 likes
  • 876 replies
  • 325 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Community Legend
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 124 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 124 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred Playlist stuck on loading.

On both my iPhone and iPad the latest version of Spotify cannot fully load my starred playlist. Whether it is empty or full it always displays the loading activity indicator. I have tried to remove and reinstall with the same results.

• Music Fan
  • On both my iPhone and iPad the latest version of Spotify cannot fully load my starred playlist.  Whether it is empty or full it always displays the loading activity indicator.  I have tried...
  • DocterD
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account does not work on my Iphone

Hi.. My account says that Im not a Premium user anymore.. But you have drawn money from my account 5/8. Just a few days ago. What has happen ? Have sent you mail but now answer.. Please help me ASAP.. Karin Alfredsson

• Visitor
  • Hi.. My account says that Im not a Premium user anymore.. But you have drawn money from my account 5/8. Just a few days ago. What has happen ? Have sent you mail but now answer.. Please help ...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Treble and mid boost when shazam is open

If spotify is playing and I open shazam it instantly boosts the treble and miss and stops when I close it.

• If spotify is playing and I open shazam it instantly boosts the treble and miss and stops when I close it.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists not matching from desktop to mobile

So I have a few playlists on my phone I made from my windows desktop, such as Natalie Imbruglia's greatest hits album which has all the tracks available on my desktop. When I try to play the playlist on my mobile, only 5 of the 14 tracks are availabl...

• So I have a few playlists on my phone I made from my windows desktop, such as Natalie Imbruglia's greatest hits album which has all the tracks available on my desktop.  When I try to play the pl...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unnecessary free space limitation

The Spotify iOS app only allows you to sync tracks for offline playback if you have something like 275 MB (or is it 250 or 300 MB?) of free space on the device. By contrast, the built-in Camera app allows you to take a photo as long as you have space...

• Regular
  • The Spotify iOS app only allows you to sync tracks for offline playback if you have something like 275 MB (or is it 250 or 300 MB?) of free space on the device. By contrast, the built-in Camera app a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iPhone 3GS usage at 5.3 GB...

In the Usage page in Settings, it says there are 5.3 GB used and 901 MB available. And Spotify is taking up 3.8 GB (even though the app is 11.5 MB). I have a lot of music but it's all offline. I'm confused as to why this is taking so much space. Do t...

• Casual Listener
  • In the Usage page in Settings, it says there are 5.3 GB used and 901 MB available. And Spotify is taking up 3.8 GB (even though the app is 11.5 MB). I have a lot of music but it's all offline. I'm co...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

I pod on holiday

Hi, I am going on holiday and want to take my music collection with me. What player do i need to buy that works with Spotify? Nathan

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am going on holiday and want to take my music collection with me.   What player do i need to buy that works with Spotify?   Nathan
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad App: Do not shot on facebook does not work!

Hello! I'm trying Spotify but an important feature for me: NOT TO SHOW what I'm listening does not work... Anyway my friends see what I'm playing.... Any suggestions? Thank you! Greets Chris

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello!   I'm trying Spotify  but an important feature for me: NOT TO SHOW what I'm listening  does not work...   Anyway my friends see what I'm playing.... ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

some local files just wont sync to my iphone ...

... either with wifi or connected to the computer. Some did but certain albums will not. They are all of the same format. Is this process buggy. Its getting fustrating.

• Gig Goer
  • ... either with wifi or connected to the computer. Some did but certain albums will not.  They are all of the same format.   Is this process buggy. Its getting fustrating.  &...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad, cannot play more than one track without restarting

Start playing a track in a playlist. After a few seconds hit the 'next track' button - artwork loads immediately, but no music and nothin buffered or buffering (at least for several seconds) - hit the 'previous track button' and not playing. Can't se...

• Casual Listener
  • Start playing a track in a playlist. After a few seconds hit the 'next track' button - artwork loads immediately, but no music and nothin buffered or buffering (at least for several seconds) - hit th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top tracks not visible at start up

No apps running. Start Spotify, the What's New screen appears by default. The trending playlists list is visible, full width (landscape orientation). The top tracks list is not visible. Wait any amount of time (tried between 1 and 20 seconds) and sti...

• Casual Listener
  • No apps running. Start Spotify, the What's New screen appears by default. The trending playlists list is visible, full width (landscape orientation). The top tracks list is not visible. Wait ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad playback stops mid-song, but is buffered

Track stops playing - I immediately use the position slider to advance by around 10 seconds and track continues immediately. This is 100% repeatable, so it has nothing to do with buffering or wifi or streaming quality etc. What I did notice was that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Track stops playing - I immediately use the position slider to advance by around 10 seconds and track continues immediately. This is 100% repeatable, so it has nothing to do with buffering or wifi or...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad search buggy

Ipad 2, no apps running, start Spotify, search for a band, after 20 seconds nothing. Touch the "What's new" button and then the "Search" button and suddenly the search results appear. Re-test the above completely with different pause durations betwee...

• Casual Listener
  • Ipad 2, no apps running, start Spotify, search for a band, after 20 seconds nothing. Touch the "What's new" button and then the "Search" button and suddenly the search results appear.   Re-t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iphone

my spotify unlimeted doesent work on my iphone it says i need premium but it is sposed to work with unlimeted

• Casual Listener
  • my spotify unlimeted doesent work on my iphone it says i need premium but it is sposed to work with unlimeted 
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Data overages

Hi, I have ATT and my plan only includes 200MB data and I have to pay $15 per additional. I just got slapped with a $45 bill for data overages and I believe because of the Spotify app on my iphone which I use regularly. It seems that the app is using...

• Hi, I have ATT and my plan only includes 200MB data and I have to pay $15 per additional. I just got slapped with a $45 bill for data overages and I believe because of the Spotify app on my iphone wh...
  • h2obuffalo
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not syncing with my phone!!!

Starting to get a little frustrated here. My Spotify program on my PC has not been able to recognize my iPhone as a device for quite some time now (same wireless network, no firewall restrictions). I decided to re-install the app on my phone to see i...

• Regular
  • Starting to get a little frustrated here. My Spotify program on my PC has not been able to recognize my iPhone as a device for quite some time now (same wireless network, no firewall restrictions). I...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do you seach your local files on iphone app?

I see where you can search the store but what about the local files i know ive done it before but cant get it to do it again.

• Roadie
  • I see where you can search the store but what about the local files i know ive done it before but cant get it to do it again.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Converted M4a to mp3 plays well on PC but not on iphone4

Converted M4a to mp3 plays well in spotify on PC but not on iphone4. The song appears on spotify on phone but wont play (no timebar)

• Casual Listener
  • Converted M4a to mp3 plays well in spotify on PC but not on iphone4. The song appears on spotify on phone but wont play (no timebar)
  • Waymaker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! organizing playlist by artist? on mobile devices

While my playlists are organized by artist on my computer, they're organized by date added on my phone and it's really confusing. How can I fix that?

• While my playlists are organized by artist on my computer, they're organized by date added on my phone and it's really confusing.  How can I fix that?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Music wont play on iPod touch 4g

I've got some songs (local, not from spotify) and when i sync them i can see them on my ipod but if i want to listen to them there is no audio. on the computer there is. well, there are songs that work, some dont =/

• Casual Listener
  • I've got some songs (local, not from spotify) and when i sync them i can see them on my ipod but if i want to listen to them there is no audio. on the computer there is. well, there are songs that wo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes