Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Us9
  • Visitor
  • 860 replies
  • 316 likes
  • 860 replies
  • 316 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline tracks

Hi!I have a problem, all my offline tracks are gone. And i know that when i make my playlist offline it takes place in my iphone. But when the offline tracks went away the space in my Iphone are still as i had them offline. Why is that? Can i just de...

• Hi! I have a problem, all my offline tracks are gone. And i know that when i make my playlist offline it takes place in my iphone. But when the offline tracks went away the space in my Iphone are st...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Order of songs in Plalist

In the desktop version I can change the order by clicking in the columns title (artist, album ...) this is very usefull because normaly I like to play my music orderer by Modify date. ¿It's this posible in the iPhone or i have to do ir manualy? Thank...

• Casual Listener
  • In the desktop version I can change the order by clicking in the columns title (artist, album ...) this is very usefull because normaly I like to play my music orderer by Modify date. ¿It's this posi...
  • migmas
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't uncheck local files only on playlist

when i am synching my iphone i cant click the minus sign that says local files only, i did it earlier and then i put it back on accident and now i cant change it

• Visitor
  • when i am synching my iphone i cant click the minus sign that says local files only, i did it earlier and then i put it back on accident and now i cant change it
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline playlist(s) always played "at random"?

I have a few playlist offline from different artists. Many albums listed under one name. But mij Spotify app plays them NEVER chronlogical, always "shuffle". I like to play the playlist in the order of the original order of the album.How do I do that...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a few playlist offline from different artists. Many albums listed under one name.   But mij Spotify app plays them NEVER chronlogical, always "shuffle". I like to play the playlist in t...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging in to spotify

Only in the last two days I appear to not be able to log in to spotify unless i put in my facebook deatails. Why is this and when I do it keeps telling me my password is incorrect. Which ;it isn't. This is very frustrating and i am unable to play any...

• Only in the last two days I appear to not be able to log in to spotify unless i put in my facebook deatails.  Why is this and when I do it keeps telling me my password is incorrect.  Which ...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Iphone 4s query

Hi New to spotify, when i try to open certain apps on my iphone, i have a message "Failed Loading Site" The Url cant be shown, any ideas what to do? Seems i can only use the apps on my pc Any help would be great ThanksRichard

• Hi   New to spotify, when i try to open certain apps on my iphone, i have a message "Failed Loading Site" The Url cant be shown, any ideas what to do? Seems i can only use the apps on my pc &...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App Needs Work

I've been using the free desktop version of Spotify for quite some time now, and I finally signed up for a Premium account when I saw that the iOS app had been updated to support 320kbps streaming and syncing. Unfortunately, I've been pretty disappoi...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been using the free desktop version of Spotify for quite some time now, and I finally signed up for a Premium account when I saw that the iOS app had been updated to support 320kbps streaming an...
  • spacebear
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes

cant log in with my iphone ?????

can anbody help me i have try to contact support also but hvent heard from they last 4 days.my problem is that i cant lisen to music with my iphon even if i have premium. the message i get is that i have to get premium to lisen to music. help!!!!!

• Visitor
  • can anbody help me i have try to contact support also but hvent heard from they last 4 days. my problem is that i cant lisen to music with my iphon even if i have premium. the message i get is that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline tracks max out at 2841

I have 2841 offline tracks synced from Spotify and I'm getting the message saying I hit my limit for offline tracks. Why won't it let me sync the full 3333? I also have a bunch of local tracks synced. Could it be counting some of those by mistake?

• Gig Goer
  • I have 2841 offline tracks synced from Spotify and I'm getting the message saying I hit my limit for offline tracks.  Why won't it let me sync the full 3333? I also have a bunch of local tracks ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

LOCAL FILES

I can't sync my local files. It only shows a exclamation. (utropstegn in norwegian). I've tryed to make it a avaible offline, but it dosen't work..

• I can't sync my local files. It only shows a exclamation. (utropstegn in norwegian). I've tryed to make it a avaible offline, but it dosen't work..
  • Qluraqan
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not syncing on ipad

Hi, some of my music syncs from my PC to my ipad but other tracks are greyed out, I have the PC and ipad on the same wireless connection and both spotify apps open. Some music is syncing but others not, all are ticked available offline on the ipad, f...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, some of my music syncs from my PC to my  ipad  but other tracks are greyed out, I have the PC and  ipad  on the same wireless connection and both  spotify  apps open...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes when i try to log on through facebook. HELP!!

I am a premium member, i open up spotify, go to log in through facebook, the logo for facebook comes up with the blue backround, and then it crashes.Tried reinstalling, resetting and turned my iphone on and off. still the same problem.HELP PLEASE

• Regular
  • I am a premium member, i open up spotify, go to log in through facebook, the logo for facebook comes up with the blue backround, and then it crashes. Tried reinstalling, resetting and turned my ipho...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and the steering wheel control

Hi, In my Mini Countryman, the steering wheel control "Backward" & "Forward" are not working properly with spotify.Everytime I use one of these button, Spotify stop playing and the original iPhone music app starts... Seems to be a bug RegadsMathias

• Visitor
  • Hi,   In my Mini Countryman, the steering wheel control "Backward" & "Forward" are not working properly with spotify. Everytime I use one of these button, Spotify stop playing and the ori...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app + hi-fi connection = offline?

In my living room I have a small midi system that I've plugged a phono-stereo headphone jack cable into with the intention of listening to Spotify by plugging my iPhone into this and using the Spotify app. However, whenever I try this, Spotify plays ...

• Casual Listener
  • In my living room I have a small midi system that I've plugged a phono-stereo headphone jack cable into with the intention of listening to Spotify by plugging my iPhone into this and using the Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What do you do if one of your devices with Spotify on it has been stolen?

One of my devices - an iPhone - has been stolen. I obviously won't be able to uninstall Spotify on it, although the phone has been locked down. Will this now affect my new phone when I get it? Will I be able to download Spotify on it or will Spotify ...

• One of my devices - an iPhone - has been stolen. I obviously won't be able to uninstall Spotify on it, although the phone has been locked down. Will this now affect my new phone when I get it? Will I...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can you prevent the iPhone app from resuming play?

Every time I start/wake up the Spotify iPhone app it continues playing the last song played. Is there a way to prevent this? Cheers!

• Visitor
  • Every time I start/wake up the Spotify iPhone app it continues playing the last song played. Is there a way to prevent this?   Cheers!
  • erikeric
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 8 likes

All offline playlists have switched to Available Offline = No

Iphone 4sspotify version - 0.4.23.11. All of my playlists have switched to not being available offline - i've lost the green marker/arrow against them. I have had a large number of songs before require re-syncing which is a pain and can be time consu...

• Iphone 4s spotify version - 0.4.23.11.   All of my playlists have switched to not being available offline - i've lost the green marker/arrow against them.    I have had a large nu...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio

The fact you can not listen to The radio on iphone or ipad is a joke I have to turn on my Mac book pro just to listen to internet radio . You should be able to play The internet radio on any device just like Pandora . I pay 9.99 a month for no intern...

• Casual Listener
  • The fact you can not listen to The radio on iphone or ipad is a joke I have to turn on my Mac book pro just to listen to internet radio . You should be able to play The internet radio on an...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

3gs can not log on

have just updated my 3gs and username and password do not accept input. the login using facebook does work but i do not have a facebook account

• have just updated my 3gs and username and password do not accept input. the login using facebook does work but i do not have a facebook account
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

facebook login on 4s

hello. i just got spotify on my iphone and when i go to login to facebook it wont let me. i hit the login button at the bottom of the screen and just puts me on the same page (does not go to next page/account info) any information on this will help. ...

• hello. i just got spotify on my iphone and when i go to login to facebook it wont let me. i hit the login button at the bottom of the screen and just puts me on the same page (does not go to next pag...
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Env: prod