Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Exploring new ways of adding items to "Your Library"

Hey there folks, Our design team has started exploring new ways to add items to "Your Library". This is why we'd love to hear your feedback on the new implementations, because those changes are done with the goal to better your experience on our plat...

• veganvadim
  • Casual Listener
  • 26 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 26 replies
  • 3 likes

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Iyanu
  • Visitor
  • 865 replies
  • 319 likes
  • 865 replies
  • 319 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't view or sync playlists on mobile apps! Help.

I upgraded to premium - and still - some of my playlists aren't even listed and it's not syncing with changes I make to playlists that are there. This is on both iphone and android. HELP!

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to premium - and still - some of my playlists aren't even listed and it's not syncing with changes I make to playlists that are there. This is on both iphone and android. HELP!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I have Spotify Premium, it worked before on Iphone

Now it says after trying to login : disable offline modeOffline mode needs to be turned off to be able to connect with spotfyBut where the * do i find that??All my playlists are off. so i dont know how to do it. CheersSuzy

• Now it says after trying to login : disable offline mode Offline mode needs to be turned off to be able to connect with spotfy But where the * do i find that?? All my playlists are off. so i dont ...
  • Chipper
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashing before it even logs in

I can't believe I'm actually paying for this. The app is crashing before it even logs in--I haven't been able to use it all day. The times I have been able to use it, it takes about five minutes to log in. This app sucks so much. Are they ever going ...

• I can't believe I'm actually paying for this.  The app is crashing before it even logs in--I haven't been able to use it all day.  The times I have been able to use it, it takes about five ...
  • clivehodges
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing from iphone

How do i share a "album" to facebook or twitter from my iphone?thanks

• How do i share a "album" to facebook or twitter from my iphone?thanks
  • Wnut07
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

ipod touch spotify app closes out instantly

I just bought spotify pemium today so I can sync my music to my ipod touch 32 gb. I installed the app on my ipod and everything is set up for premium on my desktop, but once I am able to login to the app on the ipod, it closes within 4 seconds. The i...

• I just bought spotify pemium today so I can sync my music to my ipod touch 32 gb. I installed the app on my ipod and everything is set up for premium on my desktop, but once I am able to login to the...
  • pskalstad
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone: Get msg that my username/password is incorrect, however it works fine on my computer

Hi, When I try to log in to the Spotify App on my Iphone, it says I have the wrong username/password. I recently changed my password because I couldn't remember it, but shouldn't the password for the Iphone app be the same as when I log on on my comp...

• Hi,   When I try to log in to the Spotify App on my Iphone, it says I have the wrong username/password. I recently changed my password because I couldn't remember it, but shouldn't the passwor...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

EQ...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4029079/how-to-make-a-simple-eq-audiounit-bass-mid-treble-with-ios

• Casual Listener
  • http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4029079/how-to-make-a-simple-eq-audiounit-bass-mid-treble-with-ios
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Social and mobile device

Just wondering: Does Spotify Social, e.g. that my friends can see what i am listening to, work only when I am listening in the desktop app or does it prepare this information also while listening from my mobile device? And if it does, what about offl...

• Regular
  • Just wondering: Does Spotify Social, e.g. that my friends can see what i am listening to, work only when I am listening in the desktop app or does it prepare this information also while listening fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify for IPAD

Anybody knows when is it planned or scheduled a spotify version exclusively designed for ipad devices??

• Anybody knows when is it planned or scheduled a spotify version exclusively designed for ipad devices??
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 6 likes

ERROR 01 , spotify doesnt work on OFFLINE MODE in Alpine Radio

Well, I have a Premium Spotify Account The issue is i bought my Account Premium To USE it in my ipod Touch or iphone 3gs Offline MODE on the CAR My car has an Alpine RAdio, but when i try to use it in my car, it is imposible, it doesnt work and there...

• Well,   I have a Premium Spotify Account   The issue is i bought my Account Premium To USE it in my ipod Touch or iphone 3gs Offline MODE on the CAR   My car has an Alpine RAdio,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists disappearing all the time

HiI recently lost all of my offline playlists for the forth time in three weeks and now i have to spend another couple of hours resyncing everything, the first time i got the three devices offline list limit, but i dont even have spotify on that many...

• Regular
  • Hi I recently lost all of my offline playlists for the forth time in three weeks and now i have to spend another couple of hours resyncing everything, the first time i got the three devices offline ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Synchronizing iPhone music takes ages

Why does it take so long? It takes about 5 minutes to sync 1 music number of about 5 minutes

• Visitor
  • Why does it take so long? It takes about 5 minutes to sync 1 music number of about 5 minutes
  • jshue63
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Different Streaming Quality Options for 3G and WiFi

Hi, now with the new Extreme option in the Streaming function, it would be very helpful to be able to select distinct streaming modes for 3G/mobile connection and WiFi. I love to be able to stream at Extreme quality from my WiFi, but most of the time...

• Hi, now with the new Extreme option in the Streaming function, it would be very helpful to be able to select distinct streaming modes for 3G/mobile connection and WiFi.   I love to be able to ...
  • tjb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iPod space usage

Spotify tells me that I have 2.99 TB of used space and 0.58 TB of free space. However if I un-check all playlists and re-sync my ipod the used space does not decrease and the free space does not increase. Please help. Joe

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify tells me that I have 2.99 TB of used space and 0.58 TB of free space.   However if I un-check all playlists and re-sync my ipod the used space does not decrease and the free space does...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes almost immediately on iPhone

I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 and no matter what I do, the Spotify app crashes almost immediately after I launch it. This has been going on for a while and the update that was just released did not help any. I don't know what the problem cou...

• Music Fan
  • I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 and no matter what I do, the Spotify app crashes almost immediately after I launch it. This has been going on for a while and the update that was just released ...
  • nissephex
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log into spotify on iPhone

I try to log into spotify on my iPhone and it says error on the allow screen. Any ideas?

• I try to log into spotify on my iPhone and it says error on the allow screen. Any ideas?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Instead of syncing offline files, Spotify downloads them again...

Hi all, I wondered if anyone of you has experienced the same issue: When syncing offline playlists via Wifi connection, although all the tracks are already available for offline usage on the mac, they will be downloaded from the internet on my iphone...

• Hi all,   I wondered if anyone of you has experienced the same issue:  When syncing offline playlists via Wifi connection, although all the tracks are already available for offline usage...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Sorting playlist on MacbookPro app then syncing sorting with iPhone

Is it possible? I created a playlist on my iPhone which was active on same WiFi as MacBook. On the iPhone I set the Playlist to be usable offline, and everything downloaded ok. Then on the MacBook I saw the new playlist was there. I added another son...

• Visitor
  • Is it possible? I created a playlist on my iPhone which was active on same WiFi as MacBook. On the iPhone I set the Playlist to be usable offline, and everything downloaded ok. Then on the MacBook I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes