Announcements

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Exploring new ways of adding items to "Your Library"

Hey there folks, Our design team has started exploring new ways to add items to "Your Library". This is why we'd love to hear your feedback on the new implementations, because those changes are done with the goal to better your experience on our plat...

• Marty9611
  • Visitor
  • 61 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 61 replies
  • 7 likes

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • Iyanu
  • Visitor
  • 865 replies
  • 319 likes
  • 865 replies
  • 319 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • Spotify Legend
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 32 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

ERROR 01 , spotify doesnt work on OFFLINE MODE in Alpine Radio

Well, I have a Premium Spotify Account The issue is i bought my Account Premium To USE it in my ipod Touch or iphone 3gs Offline MODE on the CAR My car has an Alpine RAdio, but when i try to use it in my car, it is imposible, it doesnt work and there...

• Well,   I have a Premium Spotify Account   The issue is i bought my Account Premium To USE it in my ipod Touch or iphone 3gs Offline MODE on the CAR   My car has an Alpine RAdio,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists disappearing all the time

HiI recently lost all of my offline playlists for the forth time in three weeks and now i have to spend another couple of hours resyncing everything, the first time i got the three devices offline list limit, but i dont even have spotify on that many...

• Regular
  • Hi I recently lost all of my offline playlists for the forth time in three weeks and now i have to spend another couple of hours resyncing everything, the first time i got the three devices offline ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Synchronizing iPhone music takes ages

Why does it take so long? It takes about 5 minutes to sync 1 music number of about 5 minutes

• Visitor
  • Why does it take so long? It takes about 5 minutes to sync 1 music number of about 5 minutes
  • jshue63
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Different Streaming Quality Options for 3G and WiFi

Hi, now with the new Extreme option in the Streaming function, it would be very helpful to be able to select distinct streaming modes for 3G/mobile connection and WiFi. I love to be able to stream at Extreme quality from my WiFi, but most of the time...

• Hi, now with the new Extreme option in the Streaming function, it would be very helpful to be able to select distinct streaming modes for 3G/mobile connection and WiFi.   I love to be able to ...
  • tjb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

iPod space usage

Spotify tells me that I have 2.99 TB of used space and 0.58 TB of free space. However if I un-check all playlists and re-sync my ipod the used space does not decrease and the free space does not increase. Please help. Joe

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify tells me that I have 2.99 TB of used space and 0.58 TB of free space.   However if I un-check all playlists and re-sync my ipod the used space does not decrease and the free space does...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes almost immediately on iPhone

I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 and no matter what I do, the Spotify app crashes almost immediately after I launch it. This has been going on for a while and the update that was just released did not help any. I don't know what the problem cou...

• Music Fan
  • I have a jailbroken iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 and no matter what I do, the Spotify app crashes almost immediately after I launch it. This has been going on for a while and the update that was just released ...
  • nissephex
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log into spotify on iPhone

I try to log into spotify on my iPhone and it says error on the allow screen. Any ideas?

• I try to log into spotify on my iPhone and it says error on the allow screen. Any ideas?
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Instead of syncing offline files, Spotify downloads them again...

Hi all, I wondered if anyone of you has experienced the same issue: When syncing offline playlists via Wifi connection, although all the tracks are already available for offline usage on the mac, they will be downloaded from the internet on my iphone...

• Hi all,   I wondered if anyone of you has experienced the same issue:  When syncing offline playlists via Wifi connection, although all the tracks are already available for offline usage...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Sorting playlist on MacbookPro app then syncing sorting with iPhone

Is it possible? I created a playlist on my iPhone which was active on same WiFi as MacBook. On the iPhone I set the Playlist to be usable offline, and everything downloaded ok. Then on the MacBook I saw the new playlist was there. I added another son...

• Visitor
  • Is it possible? I created a playlist on my iPhone which was active on same WiFi as MacBook. On the iPhone I set the Playlist to be usable offline, and everything downloaded ok. Then on the MacBook I ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iPod integration - just to make this clear for myself

Hi first of all - thank you for wonderfull service Concerning the iPod integration I think this question is answered in few places, but jut be sure:- the only iPod device able to sync offline playlist from Spotify is iPod touch?- other iPod devices (...

• Hi   first of all - thank you for wonderfull service   Concerning the iPod integration I think this question is answered in few places, but jut be sure: - the only iPod device able to ...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No announcement about new iOS update?

Your mantra all the time here in the Community, when people ask about new releases, is to check the blog.There has now been a new iOS release (0.4.24), so where is the announcement? There isn't anything on the blog, or here in the Community.

• Community Legend
  • Your mantra all the time here in the Community, when people ask about new releases, is to check the blog. There has now been a new iOS release (0.4.24), so where is the announcement? There isn't any...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging into spotify iPhone app - it quits straight away!

When I log into the spotify app on the iphone, it quits straight away after logging in! Anyone can help, has any info on this? Would be much appreciated.I have the free premium trial and want to upgrade, but this sucks! Thanks in advance, yannick.

• Casual Listener
  • When I log into the spotify app on the iphone, it quits straight away after logging in!   Anyone can help, has any info on this? Would be much appreciated. I have the free premium trial and w...
  • yan7
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

unable to find spotiy ipod touch appstore

Hello, I have an Ipod Touch (64 GB) running on iOS 5. I hold a premium account with spotify but i am unable to find the spotify app when searching in app store. Any ideas ?? BTW.. this IPod touch was not bought in United States. Regards,Noah

• Hello,   I have an Ipod Touch (64 GB) running on iOS 5. I hold a premium account with spotify but i am unable to find the spotify app when searching in app store.   Any ideas ??  ...
  • russtm
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to connect

Helllllpppp!!!!! Can not play Spotify on my iphone. Prompting me to login and I'm getting "Disable offline mode. Offline mode needs to be turned off to be able to connect to Spotify." When I clicked on "Disable and try to connect" nothing happened. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Helllllpppp!!!!! Can not play Spotify on my iphone.  Prompting me to login and I'm getting "Disable offline mode.  Offline mode needs to be turned off to be able to connect to Spotify."&nbs...
  • allah97
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify apps

I get an error message with all the spotify apps saying something like 'the link you tried to open appeared to be a spotify like but spotify was unable to open it'.I'm on a iphone 4 with ios5. Am I doing something wrong???

• I get an error message with all the spotify apps saying something like 'the link you tried to open appeared to be a spotify like but spotify was unable to open it'. I'm on a iphone 4 with ios5. Am...
  • Sam
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone not connecting to Parrot in my car

I am a premium subscriber of Spotify for almost a year now. Everything was amazing, until recently I am experiencing trouble connecting the Spotify on my Iphone to the Parrot device. I can use it as a phone with no problem, but songs won't play!! It ...

•   I am a premium subscriber of Spotify for almost a year now.   Everything was amazing, until recently I am experiencing trouble connecting the Spotify on my Iphone to the Parrot d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Annoying: When add new playlists in iOS app, they appear on the bottom of the list of playlists

I use the latest version of Spotify for iOS on my iPhone 4. When I add a new playlist in the Spotify iOS app, the new playlist is added to the bottom of my list of playlists. This is very annoying since I have many playlists which meanst that I have ...

• I use the latest version of Spotify for iOS on my iPhone 4. When I add a new playlist in the Spotify iOS app, the new playlist is added to the bottom of my list of playlists. This is very annoying si...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Premium member

Why will my ipad 2 not recognise me as a premium member - I cannot listen to anything!!

• Casual Listener
  • Why will my ipad 2 not recognise me as a premium member  - I cannot listen to anything!!
  • captain140
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited user and cant stream!

I upgraded to unlimited and now I keep getting the message that I can't stream unless I'm a premium user. I am unlimited might I mention again.. Not free. I tried restarting, re installing, I sign in an upgraded with same sign in. Please help.

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded to unlimited and now I keep getting the message that I can't stream unless I'm a premium user. I am unlimited might I mention again.. Not free. I tried restarting, re installing, I sign in...
  • Hamus
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes