Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Playlists disappeared

Almost all of my playlist have disappeared off my mobile device. I need help with this ASAP because one of those playlist is for work purposes only and I am about to go to work & need the list. Help!!!!

• Almost all of my playlist have disappeared off my mobile device. I need help with this ASAP because one of those playlist is for work purposes only and I am about to go to work & need the list. H...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs available on mobile but not iPad

I have a premium account and I just noticed that certain songs/albums that I can stream on my Android phone don't show up when I search for them on my iPad. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the iPad app and it didn't help. Not sure why this is happe...

• I have a premium account and I just noticed that certain songs/albums that I can stream on my Android phone don't show up when I search for them on my iPad. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the iPad...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con la aplicación en Ipod actualizado (5.1.1)

La aplicación, con la última actualización, se queda cargando las listas y si intento reproducir algo de lo poco que carga, o la radio, cada medio minuto aproximadamente se para la reproducción. El problema pasa tanto conectado por wifi, como con las...

• La aplicación, con la última actualización, se queda cargando las listas y si intento reproducir algo de lo poco que carga, o la radio, cada medio minuto aproximadamente se para la reproducción. El p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone premium app wont login through facebook

Just upgraded to premium, and installed the mobile app. When i open the app it has two options: to either sign in via facebook or through spotify details. I click login wiht Facebook and it opens my facebook app, but there is no way to open spotify. ...

• Just upgraded to premium, and installed the mobile app.  When i open the app it has two options: to either sign in via facebook or through spotify details.  I click login wiht Facebook and ...
  • rshar
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost playlists...

The playlists in question still exist in search and act like they are mine, but they no longer show up in my playlist inbox. Please help!

• The playlists in question still exist in search and act like they are mine, but they no longer show up in my playlist inbox. Please help!  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium on iphone and ipad in South Africa?

Hi all, Soon I'll be travelling to South Africa. I have a Belgian Spotify premium account and Spotify with all my playlists is installed on my iPad 2 and iPhone 5. Can I access Spotify and my playlists when I'm in South Africa? Thanks a lot.

• Hi all,   Soon I'll be travelling to South Africa. I have a Belgian Spotify premium account and Spotify with all my playlists is installed on my iPad  2 and iPhone 5. Can I access Spoti...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ipad WiFi and streaming

Hi. I have an Ipad (WiFi - NOT 3G) and I cannot receive streaming unless I upgrade to a premium service. I wonder why I receive streaming to my notebooks, pc's and mac via wifi without problems but not to my Ipad. Regards, Js

• Casual Listener
  • Hi.   I have an Ipad (WiFi - NOT 3G) and I cannot receive streaming unless I upgrade to a premium service. I wonder why I receive streaming to my notebooks, pc's and mac via wifi without probl...
  • Jude
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify local file sync starts and stops over and over

I click on Devices and it tells me to connect my iphone. I have several playlists set to offline mode. I open a playlist set to offline that I know has local files on the computer. I watch the spotify Windows app blink that it is syncing, then stop. ...

• I click on Devices and it tells me to connect my iphone.  I have several playlists set to offline mode.  I open a playlist set to offline that I know has local files on the computer.  ...
  • steffyelizabeth
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Car Radio iPhone link

If a plug my iphoner into my car radio it begins with Spotify (for a second) then moves over to iPod. How can I keep to Spotify?

• If a plug my iphoner into my car radio it begins with Spotify (for a second)  then moves over to iPod.  How can I keep to Spotify?
  • chrishasmusic
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Same problem

Hi, I'm having the same issue. Can you help resolve?

• Hi, I'm having the same issue. Can you help resolve?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Celluar draining, offline mode not working

I have a very limited celluar plan for my iPhone (500MB), so I disable sync over 2G/3G and turn on offline mode. However, when Spotify is closed and re-opened, it asks me to sign in again, forcing me to disable offline mode in order to start Spotify....

• Music Fan
  • I have a very limited celluar plan for my iPhone (500MB), so I disable sync over 2G/3G and turn on offline mode.  However, when Spotify is closed and re-opened, it asks me to sign in again, fo...
  • spitcool
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Ghhh

Ghjl

• Casual Listener
  • Ghjl
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

No Radio on spotify iOS app

I have updated to the latest version, and have tried to reinstall the app etc, but the radio page still doesn't show anything. Any suggestions ?Thanks for reading

• Visitor
  • I have updated to the latest version, and have tried to reinstall the app etc, but the radio page still doesn't show anything. Any suggestions ? Thanks for reading
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why not better browsing features?

I've just become a premium member, and I'm disappointed in the lack of navigational features in the iPhone app. When I go to "What's New" all I see are 5-10 "Top Tracks" that are the same exact songs played on pop radio every hour and a too-small sel...

• Casual Listener
  • I've just become a premium member, and I'm disappointed in the lack of navigational features in the iPhone app. When I go to "What's New" all I see are 5-10 "Top Tracks" that are the same exact songs...
  • WDTX
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Frequent crashes on iPhone 4s with iOS 6.0.1

So...what has happened to the iOS app?! It crashes during login, during playing music and whilst syncing playlists. The only thing that seems to work is the settings menu...but to be honest £9.99 a month for a slider noise ain't great value. Has anyo...

• So...what has happened to the iOS app?! It crashes during login, during playing music and whilst syncing playlists. The only thing that seems to work is the settings menu...but to be honest £9.9...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify crashes when scrolling through playlist

Latest update to iPhone software causes spotify to close when I try to scroll through playlists This appears to have occurred since a splash screen to link to Facebook was added. This is very annoying as I will probably have to uninstall and then loo...

• Casual Listener
  • Latest update to iPhone software causes spotify to close when I try to scroll through playlists This appears to have occurred since a splash screen to link to Facebook was added. This is very annoy...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify App Crashes as soon as I log in on iPad after iOS update 0.5.8

I have read the other post on the forum and attempted the work arounds suggested there, they have not worked for me, I have gone as far as to delete all of my playlists in spotify, and factory reset my iPad with Retina (4th gen, WIFI only) and spotif...

• I have read the other post on the forum and attempted the work arounds suggested there, they have not worked for me, I have gone as far as to delete all of my playlists in spotify, and factory reset ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Scroll down on iPhone = Crash

iPhone 4S iOS 6.0.1 Soptify 0.5.8.73 I open Spotify, I can see the first 8 playlists. When I scroll down the app crashes. I can play the songs in the first 8 playlists. The app propose, each time I open it, a Facebook connection. I have only the choi...

• Casual Listener
  • iPhone 4S iOS 6.0.1 Soptify 0.5.8.73   I open Spotify, I can see the first 8 playlists. When I scroll down the app crashes.   I can play the songs in the first 8 playlists. ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Crashes on "+ Save to Playlist..." 0.5.8.73 - iPhone 5 - iOS 6.0.1

Search Album "one hit wonders"Select "One Hit Wonders (2008) Various Artists"Press the "..." menu.Press the "+ Save to Playlist..."; Spotify crashes.Uninstalled Spotify. Power-cycled the iPhone. Re-installed Spotify. Repeat the four previous steps; s...

• Search Album "one hit wonders" Select "One Hit Wonders (2008) Various Artists" Press the "..." menu. Press the "+ Save to Playlist..."; Spotify crashes. Uninstalled Spotify. Power-cycled the iPho...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes