Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

spotify premium

i just bought spotify premium and i got an recipt , but it dosn´t work on my iphone ? so what should i do ?

• Casual Listener
  • i just bought spotify premium and i got an recipt , but it dosn´t work on my iphone ? so what should i do ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i phone 4 premium account help me

I have the same problem as lots of people: I bought a premium account but its not working on my iphone. Songs are grey and prompt for premium account. Tried everything, restarting, logging out, reinstalling etct spotify dont work on my i phone.

• I have the same problem as lots of people: I bought a premium account but its not working on my iphone. Songs are grey and prompt for premium account. Tried everything, restarting, logging out, reins...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MIssing Playlist and songs from playlist

Playlists I have created on my PC on Spotify, and half the songs FROM my main playlist are completely missing on my iphone 4s version of Spotify. I don't mean as in, "greyed out", I can see which ones aren't available as they are showing as greyeyd o...

• Playlists I have created on my PC on Spotify, and half the songs FROM my main playlist are completely missing on my iphone 4s version of Spotify. I don't mean as in, "greyed out", I can see which one...
  • bdysart
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on iPhone

I purchased the premium upgrade and it will NOT work on my phone at all. I have tried logging in and out several times to get it to reset but all of my playlists are still grayed out and it keeps saying I can only listen to the radio. Any ideas?

• I purchased the premium upgrade and it will NOT work on my phone at all. I have tried logging in and out several times to get it to reset but all of my playlists are still grayed out and it keeps say...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not working on iPhone

Help, I have premium and one of my payments didn't go through. I since rectified the payment with new card info but now premium won't work on my mobile. It loads my playlists but won't play them. I have tried deleting and installing the app, logging ...

• Help, I have premium and one of my payments didn't go through. I since rectified the payment with new card info but now premium won't work on my mobile. It loads my playlists but won't play them. I h...
  • mikeyc88
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone playlists disappeared, won't sync

My desktop playlists are working fine, although a few times I had the 'failed to sync' message. Playlists were not syncing on my iphone 5 with latest software. So i deleted the app and reinstalled, and now NO playlists exist! I've tried restarting, g...

• Regular
  • My desktop playlists are working fine, although a few times I had the 'failed to sync' message. Playlists were not syncing on my iphone 5 with latest software. So i deleted the app and reinstalled, a...
  • wakee
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

IPhone 4s IOS 6 - Spotiy search will not function

Using latest version of premium app, search does not function. Either nothing happens, or receive message that 'This search failed, please try again later'. Happens with all searches, including very straightforward searches (like 'Bruch' or 'Handel'

• Regular
  • Using latest version of premium app, search does not function. Either nothing happens, or receive message that 'This search failed, please try again later'.  Happens with all searches, including...
  • LeonardPink
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App on droid phone doesnt reconize premium

App on droid phone doesnt reconize that I have an active premium account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• App on droid phone doesnt reconize that I have an active premium account. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Just paid £9.99... For what?

Ive re-installed. turned on and off. logged in and out. Nothing is working. Yet the £9.99 has been taken instantly! What do i do now?

• Ive re-installed. turned on and off. logged in and out. Nothing is working. Yet the £9.99 has been taken instantly! What do i do now?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Need for a new iPad layout

Hi, I love your iPad app for spotify but i thinking you need a new layout to make it perfect. My biggest concern is when you maximize a record that you're playing and the record art only covers about 2/3 of the screen. The rest of the screen is inste...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   I love your iPad app for spotify but i thinking you need a new layout to make it perfect. My biggest concern is when you maximize a record that you're playing and the record art only c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I also cannot access Premium features even though I paid for it. Your IOS system is messed up.

Tried to use the radio on iPhone 5 and got the error that I need premium even though I just paid for it. I tried logging in through facebook AND through the numeric user number. I even uninstalled the app and re-installed still not working. I just ca...

• Regular
  •   Tried to use the radio on iPhone 5 and got the error that I need premium even though I just paid for it.     I tried logging in through facebook AND through the numeric user ...
  • oaedoi
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm premium but says I must be premium???

I can't access premium services but have premium account. Very frustrating. Could this be OS6 related??

• Casual Listener
  • I can't access premium services but have premium account. Very frustrating.  Could this be OS6 related??
  • Loreen0520
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Premium Subscription not working on Iphone 4S

Just started a 30 day trial of Spotify Premium. Mobile app still tells me that i need to upgrade to premium. Ive logged in and out multiple times, and read all of the posts that i could find on this message board before posting. please help. very fru...

• Casual Listener
  • Just started a 30 day trial of Spotify Premium. Mobile app still tells me that i need to upgrade to premium. Ive logged in and out multiple times, and read all of the posts that i could find on this ...
  • dylanlorene
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Prevent playlists from appearing on mobile device

Is there any way to prevent playlists from my desktop Spotify interface appearing on my Spotify iPhone interface?

• Casual Listener
  • Is there any way to prevent playlists from my desktop Spotify interface appearing on my Spotify iPhone interface?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Question: Offline/Sync

Hi, I have synce enabled on a playlist so when I first started adding to it it was normal quality which sounded really horrible in my car because I have subs and amp (so any noise or distortion will now become amplified, and yes you do tell a major d...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have synce enabled on a playlist so when I first started adding to it it was normal quality which sounded really horrible in my car because I have subs and amp (so any noise or disto...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes