Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Queue not working

PlanPremiumUnited States DeviceiPhone 8 I have been trying to view the queue but it will not let me. This has been happening the last 2 days and restarting my phone and deleting the app didn’t do anything. I can add songs to my queue but not see them...

• Plan Premium United States   Device iPhone 8   I have been trying to view the queue but it will not let me. This has been happening the last 2 days and restarting my phone and deleti...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashing iPhone 8 +

Every since I updated the Spotify app I’m unable to use it. I try listening to a song and the app crashes, I’ve reinstalled the app and that didn’t fix it. I’m on the iPhone 8+ .

• Visitor
  • Every since I updated the Spotify app I’m unable to use it. I try listening to a song and the app crashes, I’ve reinstalled the app and that didn’t fix it. I’m on the iPhone 8+ .  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i get the new design of Spotify? (IOS)

well i need some help im using a iPhone 7 Plus. i want the new design of the Spotify all, my sister who has a iPhone 5s have it. My Brother on the Samsung Galaxy s10 have it.. and my friends who owns a iPhone 8 have it? how do i get it? I havent got ...

• well i need some help   im using a iPhone 7 Plus.   i want the new design of the Spotify all, my sister who has a iPhone 5s have it. My Brother on the Samsung Galaxy s10 have it.. and m...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i’m looking ng for artists that are like eminem when he was in his early stages, like in rap god

add the title says, i love eminem’s flow of lyrical acrobatics (anyone?) and i’m looking for similar artists to when eminem was in his early stages, like in rap god and godzilla, any suggestions? please suggest specific songs aswell as artists, it wo...

• Visitor
  • add the title says, i love eminem’s flow of lyrical acrobatics (anyone?) and i’m looking for similar artists to when eminem was in his early stages, like in rap god and godzilla, any suggestions? ple...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Car stereo says either no song or title

We have 2 iPhone 6 one plays through a usb cable fine but the other one says no songs but when I change the track on my phone it then says no title but it is playing because you can see the track counting down and no volume we have tried restarting t...

• We have 2 iPhone 6 one plays through a usb cable fine but the other one says no songs but when I change the track on my phone it then says no title but it is playing because you can see the track cou...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Playlists] spotify suggestion

spotify suggestions bugs sometimes since the deleted playlist always appear and some music stays there while they are not listening for a while

• Visitor
  • spotify suggestions bugs sometimes since the deleted playlist always appear and some music stays there while they are not listening for a while
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Playlist info removed from mobile app

PlanFree CountryUnited States DeviceiPad Air 2 Operating SystemiOS 12.1 My Question or IssueIn the latest update the feature that allowed me to see when a playlist was last edited/created seems to have disappeared. The info used to displayed below th...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free   Country United States   Device iPad Air 2   Operating System iOS 12.1   My Question or Issue In the latest update the feature that allowed me to see when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Playlists
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Downloads While Offline

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue Downloaded songs won’t play offline unless my data is on. It’s the 3rd month in a row that 3...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

songs won’t play entirely

PlanFreeCountry DeviceiPhone XOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issuecan anyone help? basically i’ve started using spotify like a week ago. i have a free account. a couple of days ago i’ve noticed that all the pla...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country   Device iPhone X Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue can anyone help? basically i’ve started using spotify like...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

AirPlay HomePods doesn't work properly on iOS 13.4

Device(iPhone 8, iPad pro 10.5, HomePod)Operating System(iOS 13.4) After updating Spotify (v 8.5.50) and iOS (13.4) I started to have a big problem with connection and sound of my stereo paired HomePods (OS 13.4). They are not playing as a stereo and...

• Device (iPhone 8, iPad pro 10.5, HomePod) Operating System (iOS 13.4)   After updating Spotify (v 8.5.50) and iOS (13.4) I started to have a big problem with connection and sound of my ster...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cover photo looks different from dekstop's look in iOS app

Hi there!I've got a problem with my artist profile. I uploaded a cover picture, but it doesn't appear in the mobile app, instead there's my album cover somehow.. However it looks fine in the desktop application. Can you help me solve this problem, pl...

• Visitor
  • Hi there! I've got a problem with my artist profile. I uploaded a cover picture, but it doesn't appear in the mobile app, instead there's my album cover somehow.. However it looks fine in the deskto...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [iOS] App freezes when menu shows Spotify Code info

Plan Premium Country usa Device iphone 10 My Question or Issue this bug shows up every time I click on a song to like it and won’t leave the bottom tenth of the screen. Makes the app unusable and no tenable solution yet. Worse and on another for the ...

• Music Fan
  •   Plan Premium Country usa   Device iphone 10   My Question or Issue   this bug shows up every time I click on a song to like it and won’t leave the bottom t...
  • Xenia
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes
  • iOS
  • 18 replies
  • 3 likes

Spotify audio "that song is over" each time at the end of a song?

Over the past few days, I've noticed that at the end of each song that I pick, there is audio message from Spotify saying, "that song is over, let's keep the vibe going with similar music" or something similar to that before it goes into autoplay. Th...

• Over the past few days, I've noticed that at the end of each song that I pick, there is audio message from Spotify saying, "that song is over, let's keep the vibe going with similar music" or somethi...
  • Jdontsurf
  • Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Also show album cover on the Artists page

PlanPremium CountryBrazil DeviceiPhone 11 Pro Operating SystemiOS 13.4 My Question or IssueRecently album covers started to appear in playlists, but when we go to Artists it still doesn't appear.

• Gig Goer
  • Plan Premium   Country Brazil   Device iPhone 11 Pro   Operating System iOS 13.4   My Question or Issue Recently album covers started to appear in playlists, but when...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Comandi Siri Spotify premium iOS 13

PlanPremiumCountryItaly Device(iPhone 7)Operating System(iOS 13) My Question or Issue Non so se scrivo nella sezione corretta, scrivo in italiano perché la mia domanda è rivolta all’utilizzo di SIRI in italiano la domanda è, quale comando devo utiliz...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Italy   Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (iOS 13)   My Question or Issue   Non so se scrivo nella sezione corretta, scrivo in italiano perché...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lecture aléatoire d'un dossier avec plusieurs albums sur Iphone

BonjourSur mon imac, je peux lire en mode aléatoire une playlist et un dossier dans le leque se trouve plusieurs albums. Plus sur l'application Spotify de mon iphone, j'arrive à écouter une playlist en mode en aléatoire, mais pas un dossier qui compr...

• Bonjour Sur mon imac, je peux lire en mode aléatoire une playlist et un dossier dans le leque se trouve plusieurs albums. Plus sur l'application Spotify de mon iphone, j'arrive à écouter une pl...
  • Pierre_Arl
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Interface

I like the new interface with an updated shuffle button and look of your playlists. However I had it for about 5 minutes and it disappeared and reverted back to the old look. Tried signing out and back in, deleting the app, etc. Anyone have a solutio...

• Visitor
  • I like the new interface with an updated shuffle button and look of your playlists. However I had it for about 5 minutes and it disappeared and reverted back to the old look. Tried signing out and ba...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shortened playlists on free account

PlanFreeDeviceiPhone XROperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueI started using Spotify a week ago, and some of the premium features worked (unlimited skips, disabling shuffle) even though my account doesn't have a subscription. They stopped workin...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue I started using Spotify a week ago, and some of the premium features worked (unlimited skips, disabling shuffle)...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Reinstalled app and won't download or connect when on wifi

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 13.4 My Question or IssueMy downloaded songs were not playing unless I was connected to wifi. So I deleted the app, updated the system hardwear, reinstalled the app now it will not load any of...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 13.4   My Question or Issue My downloaded songs were not playing unless I was connected to wifi. So I deleted the app, ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes