Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Web Player connecting to iphone

Hi All, When I use the web player at work, Spotify pops up on my phone. The app isn't open so I can't close it, but I can change the music on the web player from my phone. Is this to do with Spotify connect? I don't have wifi at work and I don't want...

• Hi All,   When I use the web player at work, Spotify pops up on my phone. The app isn't open so I can't close it, but I can change the music on the web player from my phone.   Is this t...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only four songs when searching offline

When I search in the searcher, offline, for an artist or a song that i have downloaded, only four songs appear, and i have more than four downloaded, it happens all the time. As you can see in the picture, if i search for arcade fire, of which i have...

• Casual Listener
  • When I search in the searcher, offline, for an artist or a song that i have downloaded, only four songs appear, and i have more than four downloaded, it happens all the time. As you can see in the pi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle keeps turning itself back on

Hi, i’ve seen this issue addressed for Mac users but not for people listening on their iPhone like myself, I listen to a lot of albums (rather than playlists) and like any sane person, I listen to the album in order, well, I’d like to but the shuffle...

• Hi, i’ve seen this issue addressed for Mac users but not for people listening on their iPhone like myself, I listen to a lot of albums (rather than playlists) and like any sane person, I listen to th...
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

se cierra la app en ios 6.1

tengo un ipod 4 con ios 6.1 pero de un tiempo abro la aplicacion y se cierra repentinamente

• tengo un ipod 4 con ios 6.1 pero de un tiempo abro la aplicacion y se cierra repentinamente
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WillTransfer playlists to a new account

Log in at your old Spotify account on your desktop.Choose a playlist which you'd like to move. Click and hold the title, and then drag it to your desktop.Do this for all playlists you'd like to move.Now you should have all your playlists on your desk...

• Casual Listener
  •   Log in at your old Spotify account on your desktop. Choose a playlist which you'd like to move. Click and hold the title, and then drag it to your desktop. Do this for all playlists you'd ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Running genre not available

Running is not available in ios. All the other genres show and are usesble, but not running. Who can help. Iphone 8, latest updates.

• Running is not available in ios. All the other genres show and are usesble, but not running. Who can help. Iphone 8, latest updates.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to play songs from iTunes

Hi, I’m using Spotify on iPhone SE.The app stopped playing songs I imported from iTunes after updating to iOS 11.2.1 (not really stopped, just played only the first second of a song and change to the next ones in a playlist).Does any have any suggest...

• Hi, I’m using Spotify on iPhone SE. The app stopped playing songs I imported from iTunes after updating to iOS 11.2.1 (not really stopped, just played only the first second of a song and change to t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

login failed

i kept on getting login failed on my iphone spotify app. it says "could not establish a connection to the spotify service. make sure your network connection is working and try again." im using a wifi at my college and it seems fine. im having a full ...

• i kept on getting login failed on my iphone spotify app. it says "could not establish a connection to the spotify service. make sure your network connection is working and try again." im using a wifi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Block Spotify data usage on cellular while maintaining functionality on wifi

I'm hoping someone can tell me if there's a way to prevent spotify from using any of my data on Android while maintaining all functionality via wifi, without having to switch between modes every time I change from wifi to cellular and vice-versa What...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm hoping someone can tell me if there's a way to prevent spotify from using any of my data on Android while maintaining all functionality via wifi, without having to switch between modes every time...
  • tvance85
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancion no esta disponible

Ayuda plox. No puedo reproducir varias canciones, ya que me sale ese mensaje. Iphone 6s, Spotify version 8.4.28.1104

• Ayuda plox. No puedo reproducir varias canciones, ya que me sale ese mensaje. Iphone 6s, Spotify version 8.4.28.1104
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music Video Quality

I find that music video playback has poor quality - lots of blocking, some motion blur, and poor audio quality. Can spotify comment on the audio/video bitrates and codecs in use? Can premium subscribers get some control over this?

• Music Fan
  • I find that music video playback has poor quality - lots of blocking, some motion blur, and poor audio quality. Can spotify comment on the audio/video bitrates and codecs in use? Can premium subscrib...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Library to artist page

Hi all, When I am in the Library and click on the name of an artist I listened to recently, instead of taking me to the artist page or showing me all songs I listened to by the artist recently, it only displays the downloaded content. Is there anyway...

• Hi all,   When I am in the Library and click on the name of an artist I listened to recently, instead of taking me to the artist page or showing me all songs I listened to by the artist recent...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help

For the past couple months or so, in my playlist when I click on a song it won’t highlight it green, and it won’t show up on the bottom of my screen, even on my lock screen, but this only happens in a certain playlist. Is it because I have over 1000 ...

• For the past couple months or so, in my playlist when I click on a song it won’t highlight it green, and it won’t show up on the bottom of my screen, even on my lock screen, but this only happens in ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify premium

Hvorfor kommer det reklame nar jeg har betalt for premium? Har logget ut av alle mine enheter og logget inn igjen pa iPad men far bare reklame hver 1/2 time.

• Hvorfor kommer det reklame nar jeg har betalt for premium?  Har logget ut av alle mine enheter og logget inn igjen pa iPad men far bare reklame hver 1/2 time. 
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists

The titles of the tracks on my playlists are overlapping so I can’t tell which song is up next. I have removed and then redownloaded Spotify but it has made no difference. I pay for Spotify premium. Please help fix it.

• The titles of the tracks on my playlists are overlapping so I can’t tell which song is up next. I have removed and then redownloaded Spotify but it has made no difference. I pay for Spotify premium. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Keeps pausing- iPhone X

I’m playing music and Spotify just keeps pausing. I’ve done the log out on all devices thing and updated my operating system, but it’s still happening? Really annoying- please help!

• I’m playing music and Spotify just keeps pausing. I’ve done the log out on all devices thing and updated my operating system, but it’s still happening? Really annoying- please help!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding a family member

I am trying to add a family member to my account & it isn’t letting me. I am even not able to view the Premium Family Plan. I also am unable to view who/ how many family members are connected to my account. HELP!!

• I am trying to add a family member to my account & it isn’t letting me. I am even not able to view the Premium Family Plan. I also am unable to view who/ how many family members are connected to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Platlist gone

I open my Spotify on my iPhone yesterday and all my playlists were gone. I tried closing the app, upgrade it, deleting it, log in from the browser, another wifi and from the computer. It is the right account and i had 20 playlist. I have used Spotify...

• I open my Spotify on my iPhone yesterday and all my playlists were gone. I tried closing the app, upgrade it, deleting it, log in from the browser, another wifi and from the computer. It is the right...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

app wont let me log in

On my iPhone app, it won't even let me click login or sign up or anything? Any clues on how to fix this?

• On my iPhone app, it won't even let me click login or sign up or anything? Any clues on how to fix this? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Undownload artists

Im so sick of Spotify removing all the downloaded artists I have. They are still in my library, but not downloaded. It does not do it too my playlists, they are still downloaded.You may think it’s because I’ve reached the maximum of devices, but my p...

• Im so sick of Spotify removing all the downloaded artists I have. They are still in my library, but not downloaded. It does not do it too my playlists, they are still downloaded. You may think it’s ...
  • Debunk_bed
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes