Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! App issues on iPhone X

It seems there is an issue with the compatibility of Spotify and the IPhone X. I love Spotify but have noticed that occasionally while I’m in the app, the bottom tab that lets you choose “home”, “browse”, “search”, or “your library” goes missing and ...

• Casual Listener
  • It seems there is an issue with the compatibility of Spotify and the IPhone X.   I love Spotify but have noticed that occasionally while I’m in the app, the bottom tab that lets you choose “ho...
  • Taylor91
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 12 likes
  • IOS 11
    iphone x
    x
  • 32 replies
  • 12 likes

Songs not on my play list

Hi there is song I had on my plays list it has disappeared I found it online and added it to my playlist but it will not appear on my Samsung 8

• Hi there is song I had on my plays list it has disappeared I found it online and added it to my playlist but it will not appear on my Samsung 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify app takes 1GB of space but I don't have any downloaded songs

Is this cached content? How can I free this space? Like I said, I don't have any offline songs, so why does the app take 1GB of space?!

• Regular
  • Is this cached content? How can I free this space? Like I said, I don't have any offline songs, so why does the app take 1GB of space?!
  • Swizzlebam
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Certain songs wont play??

I need help... I have Spotify Premium and use it on my iPhone and PC. All of the songs work fine on the computer, but if I play a song I enjoy frequently it'll stop playing after a while. I literally have to use the computer to have all of my songs p...

• I need help... I have Spotify Premium and use it on my iPhone and PC. All of the songs work fine on the computer, but if I play a song I enjoy frequently it'll stop playing after a while. I literally...
  • blue_water
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Push notifications not working on iOS

Hello everyone,Since few mounths, I don't receive Spotify's push notifications on my iPhone. I checked iOS & Spotify settings, but nothing is wrong. I've also tried to reinstall the app, but it didn't work... Can you help me ?Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, Since few mounths, I don't receive Spotify's push notifications on my iPhone. I checked  iOS & Spotify settings, but nothing is wrong. I've also tried to reinstall the app, ...
  • Kenzomm
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Lyrics when chromecastinf fro ios

Does anyone know how to turn this off? It’s really irritating and distracting to see the motion when working from home.

• Does anyone know how to turn this off? It’s really irritating and distracting to see the motion when working from home. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on IOS is not working?

When i try to search for music on my spotify app it says "an error occurred try again" help?

• When i try to search for music on my spotify app it says "an error occurred try again"    help?
  • jordammit
  • Casual Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't find song

The song (Cry Wolf) by Bebe Raxha is not available on Spotify why can't I find it?

• The song (Cry Wolf) by Bebe Raxha is not available on Spotify why can't I find it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Imported Music not playing

So I recently decided to give Spotify another try and even try out Spotify premium. I've been a bit sceptic towards it and this hasn't changed, especially with the problems I'm experiencing now. As everyone probably knows, there's a feature to import...

• Visitor
  • So I recently decided to give Spotify another try and even try out Spotify premium. I've been a bit sceptic towards it and this hasn't changed, especially with the problems I'm experiencing now. &nb...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify won't search on iPhone

My Spotify won't search on I phone I've tried everything please help ? States error try again

• My Spotify won't search on I phone I've tried everything please help ? States error try again 
  • ecopening
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

An error occurred Try again

So I just made a new spotify account and bought prenuim, when I log in on iOS and try to listen to music it constantly Pops up with *An Error has Occurred" "Try again"I've done everything in my power and it still no luck Any ideas??? If not i will ha...

• Casual Listener
  • So I just made a new spotify account and bought prenuim, when I log in on iOS and try to listen to music it constantly Pops up with *An Error has Occurred" "Try again" I've done everything in my pow...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify won't open on my iPhone

I was using the app just fine an hour ago on my iPhone and now I can't even open it an hour later without it closing half a second later. I'm a paid user. Please help.

• I was using the app just fine an hour ago on my iPhone and now I can't even open it an hour later without it closing half a second later. I'm a paid user. Please help.
  • bangzoom
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 6 likes

Error screen

All online activity is broken on my Spotify and the only message I get when I try to use any online features is the error try again thing. How to fix

• All online activity is broken on my Spotify and the only message I get when I try to use any online features is the error try again thing. How to fix
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ios search bar not loading ‘an error occured’

everything else works on the app, browsing playlists, browse page etc. but i cant enter anything into the search bar. it comes up with the loading icon then says an error occured. i have tried: rebooting my iphone SEcheckig for updates restarting pho...

• everything else works on the app, browsing playlists, browse page etc.    but i cant enter anything into the search bar. it comes up with the loading icon then says an error occured.&nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on iPhone

The app had been working all morning until about 12:45pm I tried to search an artist and the 3 dots just showed up and then said try again and it just keeps doing that. I will only play songs I have already saved. I pay for premium so why can I not u...

• Visitor
  • The app had been working all morning until about 12:45pm I tried to search an artist and the 3 dots just showed up and then said try again and it just keeps doing that. I will only play songs I have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Load Any Pages

I opened up my Spotify app this morning, wanting to listen to my music as usual. I could still listen to my downloaded music, but when I went to the home page, an artist page, search page etc. it came up with the loading symbol, and later 'An error o...

• I opened up my Spotify app this morning, wanting to listen to my music as usual. I could still listen to my downloaded music, but when I went to the home page, an artist page, search page etc. it cam...
  • Graphicscore
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

My Spotify won’t connect to WiFi

Spotify won’t connect to my WiFi. When I try to go into anything but the library the three little dots pop up and don’t go away. I’m on an iPhone 5 and I’m a premium member. Eventually an error thing pops up and I try click the try again button but i...

• Spotify won’t connect to my WiFi. When I try to go into anything but the library the three little dots pop up and don’t go away. I’m on an iPhone 5 and I’m a premium member. Eventually an error thing...
  • Tiffany89
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 127

I have recently got an iPhone 10 and I have not been able to listen to music at all every time I try load anything on the app it won’t work. I have tried uninstalling the app, resetting my phone, changing my password, logging out of all accounts and ...

• I have recently got an iPhone 10 and I have not been able to listen to music at all every time I try load anything on the app it won’t work. I have tried uninstalling the app, resetting my phone, cha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My Downloaded Albums And Playlists are a Gone....

Everything I’ve downloaded to play offline has disappeared.... this has happened before and I don’t know why... my phone is fine and I’ve checked every troubleshoot to no avail... what’s wrong with Spotify? How do I get my downloads back? And HOW DO ...

• Casual Listener
  • Everything I’ve downloaded to play offline has disappeared.... this has happened before and I don’t know why... my phone is fine and I’ve checked every troubleshoot to no avail... what’s wrong with S...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes