Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files not showing on iPhone

Any local files I've tried to sync from my computer to my iPhone 7 haven't been showing up on my iPhone at all. When I play a song on the desktop, and have Spotify open on the phone, I can see the song, but when I try to play from the phone instead o...

• Any local files I've tried to sync from my computer to my iPhone 7 haven't been showing up on my iPhone at all. When I play a song on the desktop, and have Spotify open on the phone, I can see the so...
  • pazw
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Artists

My problem is when I go to a album or single until it's downloaded or in a playlist, it doesn't say who the featured artists are, could you please fix this?

• My problem is when I go to a album or single until it's downloaded or in a playlist, it doesn't say who the featured artists are, could you please fix this?
  • Damian14
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't connect to Spotify while in WLAN

Hello everyone,i have a problem where i can't use the spotify app in online mode while i am connected to my WLAN, if i deactivate the WLAN at my iPhone its works fine to get online. The WLAN by itself works also fine. I tried it with some other WLAN ...

• Hello everyone, i have a problem where i can't use the spotify app in online mode while i am connected to my WLAN, if i deactivate the WLAN at my iPhone its works fine to get online. The WLAN by its...
  • ich649864
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't load on Iphone 5??? Please help!

When I open the app, the loading screen with the green circle logo just stays there. I've checked to make sure that phone is up to date, reset my phone and deleted and reinstalled the app. I would really appreciate help with this issue ASAP! Stinks t...

• When I open the app, the loading screen with the green circle logo just stays there.    I've checked to make sure that phone is up to date, reset my phone and deleted and reinstalled the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my music stops when wife plays her music

My wife and i are experiencing problems, when i am connected playing music at home she will connect and play music in her car, my music turns off. We have a premium account. Any ideas to fix this?

• My wife and i are experiencing problems, when i am connected playing music at home she will connect and play music in her car, my music turns off. We have a premium account. Any ideas to fix thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas baixadas saíram do modo offline, precisei baixar tudo novamente.

O que acontece que as vezes o spotify pedi para logar novamente e quando loga não tem nenhuma música com a seta verde, estão todas cinzas e preciso baixar novamente?

• O que acontece que as vezes o spotify pedi para logar novamente e quando loga não tem nenhuma música com a seta verde, estão todas cinzas e preciso baixar novamente?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I turn off the Spotify song code popup?

Every time I go to add a song to a playlist or something like that, I message pops up saying "Show this code to a friend - they can scan it to start listening. (Tap the camera in the search bar.)" I got it the first time, definitely don't need to kee...

• Every time I go to add a song to a playlist or something like that, I message pops up saying "Show this code to a friend - they can scan it to start listening. (Tap the camera in the search bar....
  • mikkelwinther
  • 19 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 19 replies
  • 16 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Error message "There is no data media into the drive F" (translated from German)

Hi everybody Maybe, somebody can help me.. As of late I get every time a message something like "There is no data media into the drive F" (german) when I'm opening the Spotify-Desktop App. What I have to do? Thanks and best regardsDeanz

• Music Fan
  • Hi everybody   Maybe, somebody can help me..   As of late I get every time a message something like "There is no data media into the drive F" (german) when I'm opening the Spotify-Deskt...
  • Deanz
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SYNCHRONISING iPHONE AND iPAD

As a Premium user of Spotify I expect to be able to download songs onto my iPhone then transfer (or sync) those songs to my iPad. But when I log into Spotify on my iPad with the same email address and password as on my iPhone the songs do not appear ...

• As a Premium user of Spotify I expect to be able to download songs onto my iPhone then transfer (or sync) those songs to my iPad. But when I log into Spotify on my iPad with the same email address an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

premium isn't working ?

i just bought premium again and i can choose whatever song i want but i can't queue anything and i have limited skips ? it's like it's half premium or something idk it's weird

• i just bought premium again and i can choose whatever song i want but i can't queue anything and i have limited skips ? it's like it's half premium or something idk it's weird
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify dumped my ipad music without asking which gadget !!!!

Spotify has dumped my Ipad playlist because i had new phone which made 4 gadgets. they did not ASK which one first !!!!!!!!! Now to save do i have to go to every item and tab download or can it be done with one action? Thanks.

• Spotify has dumped my Ipad playlist because i had new phone which made 4 gadgets. they did not ASK which one first !!!!!!!!! Now to save do i have to go to every item and tab download or can it be do...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't login

hi, im running the latest version of spotify on an iphone 6s running ios 10.3.3 and i cant login. The first image is how the app opens, and when you press login, the app does nothing and stays on that screen for a good 2 minutes, until finally the ap...

• Visitor
  • hi, im running the latest version of spotify on an iphone 6s running ios 10.3.3 and i cant login. The first image is how the app opens, and when you press login, the app does nothing and stays on tha...
  • eblackrose00
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't search for profiles

I can't search for profiles anymore

• I can't search for profiles anymore
  • kfran97
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Greyed out album

I want to listen to the album Regional At Best by Twenty One Pilots but the album is greyed out. I've read that it's because the album isn't available in my country but I know someone else who can listen to it and they live only a city over. I live i...

• I want to listen to the album Regional At Best by Twenty One Pilots but the album is greyed out. I've read that it's because the album isn't available in my country but I know someone else who can li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos Connect Problem: song displays but doesn't play

In th eSpotify app, when I'm connected to my Sonos speaker, the chosen song on Spotify displays but doesn't play. When I hit the Play triangle, the song skips to the next one and again doesn't play. Itf I hit the Play triange, it skips to the next. I...

• Visitor
  • In th eSpotify app, when I'm connected to my Sonos speaker, the chosen song on Spotify displays but doesn't play. When I hit the Play triangle, the song skips to the next one and again doesn't play. ...
  • Pokidots
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • sonos spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

After the last app release (last week?), music no longer playing on Airplay

I run spotify on my ipad and iphone to send music to the Home System in my house, using Airplay. As of the last update last week, this just stopped working. The home system I use is Control 4. Spotify still sees Control 4 Airplay as a Device, but whe...

• I run spotify on my ipad and iphone to send music to the Home System in my house, using Airplay.  As of the last update last week, this just stopped working.  The home system I use is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What's wrong with features?

Hello everyone! Something went wrong with features on any album after latest update. While I am exploring new album, I really can't see artists that took part in. I really love Spotify and I don't want to change into Apple Music. Who knows how to fix...

• Hello everyone! Something went wrong with features on any album after latest update. While I am exploring new album, I really can't see artists that took part in. I really love Spotify and I don't wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Turning off suggested songs for good

I have a playlist of 20 song,but after 20 songs,out of nowhere,freaking Jonas Blue played as a suggested trackP.S:autoplay is offplz helpthx

• I have a playlist of 20 song,but after 20 songs,out of nowhere,freaking Jonas Blue played as a suggested track P.S:autoplay is off plz help thx
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download spotify

Why i can't download spotify??

• Why i can't download spotify??
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies