Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 34 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify won't download my songs

I had over 4,000 songs downloaded to my app (so I could listen offline) and randomly, they aren't downloaded anymore?? Please please help! I pay for premium!?? If we can't figure it out, I'll have to switch to Apple Music, I need a way to listen offl...

• I had over 4,000 songs downloaded to my app (so I could listen offline) and randomly, they aren't downloaded anymore?? Please please help! I pay for premium!?? If we can't figure it out, I'll have to...
  • Ashley1217
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify premium still limits me to 5 skips

Hi I upgraded to spotify premium but on mi iOS app it still limits me to 5 skips. When i check in account it says premium trial. I loged out and back in it didnt solve it for me. What else can i try?

• Hi    I upgraded to spotify premium but on mi iOS app it still limits me to 5 skips. When i check in account it says premium trial. I loged out and back in it didnt solve it for me. What ...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form." na hora de pagar por cartao Spotify

The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form." na hora de pagar por cartao Spotifybabisavieira@gmail.com

• The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form." na hora de pagar por cartao Spotify babisavieira@gmail.com
  • dbruoff
  • Casual Listener
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 4 likes

Paymemt

I did the Paymemt with deposit on line and my spotify don't upgrade for premium yet. Somebody can help me?

• I did the Paymemt with deposit on line and my spotify don't upgrade for premium yet. Somebody can help me?
  • jewell_spencer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not working

Ok so I usually stream my music on my iPad mini. But I recently got a new phone (iPhone 6) and downloaded Spotify on it. I logged in and everything but as soon as I went to my playlist, the songs were gray and they wouldn't let me play them, but when...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok so I usually stream my music on my iPad mini. But I recently got a new phone (iPhone 6) and downloaded Spotify on it. I logged in and everything but as soon as I went to my playlist, the songs wer...
  • kas0403
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Any Way to De-Sync my iPhone and PC?

Currently, when I listen to music on my phone, and then switch to my PC, Spotify picks up where I left off, with the active song and play queue I was listening to on my phone. However, the play queue I had set up on my PC is deleted in favor of the s...

• Currently, when I listen to music on my phone, and then switch to my PC, Spotify picks up where I left off, with the active song and play queue I was listening to on my phone. However, the play queue...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Playback stops when sending voice message in Whatsapp

Hello When I try to send a voice message or listen to one in Whatsapp and music is playing in the background, the playback stops and Whatsapp freezes. This only happens with Spotify (tested with iTube and the Music App). Happens on iOS 7 and 7.1 and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello   When I try to send a voice message  or listen to one in Whatsapp and music is playing in the background, the playback stops and Whatsapp freezes. This only happens with Spo...
  • lsvillacis
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify shuts off when I go to a different screen

Spotify shuts off when I go to a different screendoes anybody know why whenever I click to go back to my home screen Spotify stops playing as if I muted it or paused it. I have a premium account and have not had this issue before

• Spotify shuts off when I go to a different screendoes anybody know why whenever I click to go back to my home screen Spotify stops playing as if I muted it or paused it. I have a premium account and ...
  • Alexis30
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 30 minutes of ad-free music not working (not fixed)

So this just happened, but I got the 30 minutes of ad-free music ad, so I press click video or whatever and it plays the ad, after that it says thanks for watching now enjoy 30 minutes or whatever it says...then immediately after that, another ad com...

• So this just happened, but I got the 30 minutes of ad-free music ad, so I press click video or whatever and it plays the ad, after that it says thanks for watching now enjoy 30 minutes or whatever it...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hacked

My account has been hacked. I noticed this about 2 days ago. I changed my password right away and "logged out of all accounts" via my Spotify account. But this person keeps listening to music and kicking me off of my own account. Help please

• My account has been hacked. I noticed this about 2 days ago. I changed my password right away and "logged out of all accounts" via my Spotify account. But this person keeps listening to music and kic...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My playlists were deleted

I logged into my account and for some reasons all my playlist were gone and idk why, i know I'm using free but I still have my account I don't get why it would just delete them, right before I could actually go to my playlist there was some terms and...

• I logged into my account and for some reasons all my playlist were gone and idk why, i know I'm using free but I still have my account I don't get why it would just delete them, right before I could ...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Song titles greyed out but still play. Some titles are White.

The songs in my playlist display either as Grayed out or as White with the downloaded circle showing. When in offline mode & airplane mode i'm able to play all the songs, regardless if they're gray or white. Why do they display differently? Thanks in...

• The songs in my playlist display either as Grayed out or as White with the downloaded circle showing. When in offline mode & airplane mode i'm able to play all the songs, regardless if they're gr...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Haven't heard a song from my playlist

I have a playlist with 12 songs and have been listening to it for over an hour and have yet to hear a single song from my playlist, i made a new playlist with the same songs and still the same thing. I skip as many songs as I can and still nothing, h...

• I have a playlist with 12 songs and have been listening to it for over an hour and have yet to hear a single song from my playlist, i made a new playlist with the same songs and still the same thing....
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant skip songs?

why am i getting the msg that cant skip songs when i have premium?

• why am i getting the msg that cant skip songs when i have premium? 😥
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cache is still an issue

3GB in use. Deleted all my offline playlists. 3GB in use. Restarted the app. Still 3GB being used. Waited a couple of days, normaly using spotify, nothing offline. Still 3GB in use. I'm frequently uninstalling spotify to claim that extra space back. ...

• Casual Listener
  • 3GB in use. Deleted all my offline playlists. 3GB in use. Restarted the app. Still 3GB being used. Waited a couple of days, normaly using spotify, nothing offline. Still 3GB in use.    I'...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost premium service after new iPhone purchased

New iPhone7 ICloud backup downloaded and lost Spotify Premium and playlists.

• New iPhone7 ICloud backup downloaded and lost Spotify Premium and playlists.
  • kas0403
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Ipad App Design Interface is Horrific

I just updated my Spotify Ipad app, the new design interface is horrific. How can I go back to a previous version of the app?

• I just updated my Spotify Ipad app, the new design interface is horrific. How can I go back to a previous version of the app? 
  • some123
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! No Download Space

Hello,I have an iPhone 5c and I added a new song to my playlist when the following message appeared on the screen 'Download Error - Downloading has stopped because there's no space left on this device'. I wasn't sure if this was referring to download...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have an iPhone 5c and I added a new song to my playlist when the following message appeared on the screen 'Download Error - Downloading has stopped because there's no space left on this dev...
  • kas0403
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes