Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! How can you view the queue list on an IPad?

How can you view/edit the queue list on the IPad version of the app? They have this option on IPhones and androids.

• How can you view/edit the queue list on the IPad version of the app? They have this option on IPhones and androids. 
  • Skinnyice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account failure

On an active family accountMarked as Premium on the account sectioniOS app deny to skip songs.Advertising an premium feature appears !!!Is it a joke?

• Casual Listener
  • On an active family account Marked as Premium on the account section iOS app deny to skip songs. Advertising an premium feature appears !!! Is it a joke?
  • Claudiotag
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to skip song?

I have activated Spotify premium but still cannot skip songIt keeps asking me to upgrade

• Casual Listener
  • I have activated Spotify premium but still cannot skip song It keeps asking me to upgrade
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluetooth streaming.

iPhone 6, latest iOS, latest version of spotify, equaliser off, download quality extreme, stream quality extreme. Problem is distortion. I use spotify 99% of the time in the car and revently the quality is horrific. The signal is distorted, even at a...

• Casual Listener
  • iPhone 6, latest iOS, latest version of spotify, equaliser off, download quality extreme, stream quality extreme. Problem is distortion. I use spotify 99% of the time in the car and revently the ...
  • zmx80
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Using Spotify Premium with Nike Running App ISSUES!

Can anyone offer help. I bought Spotify Premium partly to be able to listen to a range of songs whilst running. I use the Nike Running app which you can sync Spotify to. I use an iphone 5s to listen to music and run the Nike Running App on runs. When...

• Can anyone offer help. I bought Spotify Premium partly to be able to listen to a range of songs whilst running.   I use the Nike Running app which you can sync Spotify to. I use an iphone 5s t...
  • dennercph
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

No puedo usar Paysafecart

Intente usar el metodo de pago de paysafecart pero no se podía debido a que hubo un error con adyen

• Intente usar el metodo de pago de paysafecart pero no se podía debido a que hubo un error con adyen
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't sign in with Facebook in iPhone 5S (iOS 10.3.2)

when i try to sign in with facebook, the confirmation dialog page appear, but when i press continue to confirm my account, blank page appear and i only can press done button on the top left corner, and it triggers the cancel response note: I have upd...

• when i try to sign in with facebook, the confirmation dialog page appear, but when i press continue to confirm my account, blank page appear and i only can press done button on the top left corner, a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot remove song from playlist anymore using "..."

I used to be able to easily remove a song from my playlist by going to the list view of songs in a certain playlist and clicking on the 3 dots "..." next to the song I want to remove. For some reason there is no option that says "Remove song from pla...

• Roadie
  • I used to be able to easily remove a song from my playlist by going to the list view of songs in a certain playlist and clicking on the 3 dots "..." next to the song I want to remove. For some reason...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashes when opening artist with saved songs

Hello,Every time I open an artist whose songs I have saved, my app crashes on my iPhone 6. It doesn't crash when I open an artist whose songs I haven't saved.I have restarted my phone, deleted the app, restarted my phone then re-install the app and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Every time I open an artist whose songs I have saved, my app crashes on my iPhone 6. It doesn't crash when I open an artist whose songs I haven't saved. I have restarted my phone, delete...
  • zoneloner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Real Name Being Used...

Why does the iOS app use my real name for my account. When I have never given it to Spotify and use a sepcific username for my online account?? I do NOT want my real name associated with the iOS app and/or accessible online. Where is it pulling this ...

• Why does the iOS app use my real name for my account. When I have never given it to Spotify and use a sepcific username for my online account??   I do NOT want my real name associated with the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

app crashes when loading artist page

for the last day i have been unable to load any artist pages through the app. whatever i'm listening to will start to break up and the app will crash, and i'm taken back to the home screen. restarting phone did not help. reinstalling app did not help...

• for the last day i have been unable to load any artist pages through the app. whatever i'm listening to will start to break up and the app will crash, and i'm taken back to the home screen. restartin...
  • brainmist9
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Deleting single songs from Downloaded

Is there a way to delete a single song from a playlist which I've downloaded to make available offline? (thus removing it from my phone storage as well) Will simply removing it from the playlist do the job? I'm not sure, do help. Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to delete a single song from a playlist which I've downloaded to make available offline? (thus removing it from my phone storage as well)   Will simply removing it from the play...
  • KingOfHelping
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Application turn off when I try to play music from Library>Artist page

Iphone 7iOS 10.3.3Spotify 8.4.9.721 After yesterday (26.07.2017) update when I go into Library>Artists>Artist page and click on music i want to play Spotify just turn off with no error at all. Someone has same problem?

• Iphone 7 iOS 10.3.3 Spotify 8.4.9.721   After yesterday (26.07.2017) update when I go into Library>Artists>Artist page and click on music i want to play Spotify just turn off with no e...
  • mollybeee
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Bug - Application crashing on certain searches

Hi When using the iOS app on an iPhone 6S, opening the App, searching for "air", then selecting the artist, crashes the app. I have restarted the app and the same behaviour persists. Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hi  When using the iOS app on an iPhone 6S, opening the App, searching for "air", then selecting the artist, crashes the app.    I have restarted the app and the same behaviour pers...
  • andywilson460
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium account dosen´t work

I pay for a premium family account but when I changed from Iphone 5s to Iphone 7plus I only get the free account. Why and how can we fix this?? Susann Erkenborn

• I pay for a premium family account but when I changed from Iphone 5s to Iphone 7plus I only get the free account. Why and how can we fix this??   Susann Erkenborn
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashes when I search

Every time I search and click on a artist on my iPhone the app will close I just updated and reinstalled and shut my iPhone off and still no luck

• Every time I search and click on a artist on my iPhone the app will close I just updated and reinstalled and shut my iPhone off and still no luck
  • thomascheyi
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashing when using search.

Updated Spotify recently.Keeps crashing (flickers then disappears) anytime I search for artist or track.Any ideas/solutions ?

• Casual Listener
  • Updated Spotify recently. Keeps crashing (flickers then disappears) anytime I search for artist or track. Any ideas/solutions ?
  • gibolopolous
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Apps Freezing after updated.

I am so annyoing Spotify is keep freezing and self-killled in certain point after I updated it today.It doesn't have problem when I simply play the music, but it constantly self-killed when I tried to check artist page. I tried every possible solutio...

• Casual Listener
  • I am so annyoing Spotify is keep freezing and self-killled in certain point after I updated it today. It doesn't have problem when I simply play the music, but it constantly self-killed when I tried...
  • hundang1060
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't go to other artists

So I was listening to Pink Floyd and wanted to follow them and every time I tap on they're profile pic or any other artists profile my music stops and my app crashes can anyone help me with this

• So I was listening to Pink Floyd and wanted to follow them and every time I tap on they're profile pic or any other artists profile my music stops and my app crashes can anyone help me with this
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! iOS problem

Every time I search for an artist and tap on the artist, the app disappears. Doesn't crash. Just disappears. Extremely frustrating.

• Regular
  • Every time I search for an artist and tap on the artist, the app disappears. Doesn't crash. Just disappears. Extremely frustrating.
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes