Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Login Fail on Mobile

So I can sign in online with email.But as soon as I try to use the app it won't let me saying the information is incorrect. I have tried changing the password, connecting my facebook as an option but it's not connecting to facebook on either mobile o...

• So I can sign in online with email. But as soon as I try to use the app it won't let me saying the information is incorrect.  I have tried changing the password, connecting my facebook as an o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant find a song on my spotify

I cant find a song on search but when i go to youtube it shows me that the song is on spotify

• I cant find a song on search but when i go to youtube it shows me that the song is on spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local Files on app is missing

I updated my spotify last month on my phone and all of my local files are missing in my playlists. When spotify is connected to my computer and the song is being played, it'll say the same on my phone but when i click on the track it takes me nowhere...

• Casual Listener
  • I updated my spotify last month on my phone and all of my local files are missing in my playlists. When spotify is connected to my computer and the song is being played, it'll say the same on my phon...
  • kelsieflorio
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Song

So my favorite song by the band Raubtier, titled Vapenbröder, is not playing correctly. Instead, it is playing the previous song on the album, Rebeller, again. How can I fix this?

• So my favorite song by the band Raubtier, titled Vapenbröder, is not playing correctly. Instead, it is playing the previous song on the album, Rebeller, again. How can I fix this?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify keeps skipping through songs

Please help! I've had premium for over a year now and am loving it but recently I'll go to play a song and it skips like a broken CD and goes through every song really quickly. Not even touching it. Then Siri keeps popping up when I'm not even using ...

• Please help! I've had premium for over a year now and am loving it but recently I'll go to play a song and it skips like a broken CD and goes through every song really quickly. Not even touching it. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Songs skipping
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

INTERRUPTIONS TO A CD ON PREMIUM

Hi. I hope someone can help me. I like to run whole albums. In this case, I was running the soundtrack to the movie Ben-Hur. Before I became a premium user, Spotify would play the overture, the first song, then play a song from a completely different...

• Hi.  I hope someone can help me.  I like to run whole albums.  In this case, I was running the soundtrack to the movie Ben-Hur.  Before I became a premium user, Spotify would play...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playing via Bluetooth in car (BMW) meta data is working for first track only

This thread originates from , which is a different problem. As cgrex described it perfectly, the problem is still present, even with all components updated to newest versions. "When playing via Bluetooth to car, only the first track artwork and track...

• Music Fan
  • This thread originates from , which is a different problem.    As cgrex described it perfectly, the problem is still present, even with all components updated to newest versions. ...
  • bansh
  • 45 replies
  • 10 likes
  • 45 replies
  • 10 likes

Right audio

My audio is playing only on the right side of the cars I play it in, whether it be Bluetooth or aux cord. It also only plays ont he right side of headphones, though that may be an issue with the headphones themselves. Either way, is there any way for...

• My audio is playing only on the right side of the cars I play it in, whether it be Bluetooth or aux cord. It also only plays ont he right side of headphones, though that may be an issue with the head...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How to delete a song from a playlist without scrolling

Sometimes you have well over a thousand songs in one playlist that you've collected over the years. Now when I want to delete a song I have no other option (it seems) than to scroll thorugh the playlist until I find it among the thousand songs, press...

• Casual Listener
  • Sometimes you have well over a thousand songs in one playlist that you've collected over the years. Now when I want to delete a song I have no other option (it seems) than to scroll thorugh the playl...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • delete songs iOS
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Severe battery drain IOS 10.1.1

Hey guys,ever since the iOS10 update Spotify kills my battery. 2 hours of Spotify playback (Screen off, mind you) drain my battery by 46%. It is not feasible to use this service at the moment. My data:iPhone 6SiOS 10.1.1Spotify: 6.8.0.3786 Here's a l...

• Visitor
  • Hey guys, ever since the iOS10 update Spotify kills my battery. 2 hours of Spotify playback (Screen off, mind you) drain my battery by 46%. It is not feasible to use this service at the moment. &nb...
  • alinajetly
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Equaliser PLEASE!!!!

Spotify!! Listen to your users!!!Put in an EQ!!!Please!!!!!

• Spotify!! Listen to your users!!! Put in an EQ!!! Please!!!!!
  • eduardourrejola
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Equalizer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

David ochoa

Hola buen día, disculpe quiero rentar el plan familiar y al introducir la tarjeta de crédito me aparece la leyenda de "ups, al parecer tu porveedor está teniendo un mal día.." y ya lo eh intentado diferentes días, hice otros pagos con la misma tarjet...

• Hola buen día, disculpe quiero rentar el plan familiar y al introducir la tarjeta de crédito me aparece la leyenda de "ups, al parecer tu porveedor está teniendo un mal día.." y ya lo eh intentado di...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Added local file on my laptop. But on Iphone i don't see it

Guys, I can't find resolve for this problem. Help me, please. I have created a playlist and Added a local file for this playlist. After that, I have uploaded my playlist to Spotify. My iPhone connected to the same wi-fi. But on iPhone, I can't see th...

• Casual Listener
  • Guys, I can't find resolve for this problem. Help me, please. I have created a playlist and Added a local file for this playlist. After that, I have uploaded my playlist to Spotify. My iPhone connect...
  • PilotAC
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

crackling noise in car

I get alot of crackling noise when using Spotify in my car. Similar results using an iphone 5s and my new iphone 6. I connect to my car (Mini Cooper S 2014) using a premium bmw iphone cable. I have also tried with an original apple cable with same re...

• Regular
  • I get alot of crackling noise when using Spotify in my car. Similar results using an iphone 5s and my new iphone 6. I connect to my car (Mini Cooper S 2014) using a premium bmw iphone cable. I have a...
  • awolAD
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Canjeé una tarjeta de regalo y sigo sin ser Premium

Soy nueva en Spotify y empecé a utilizar los días de prueba, al agotarse compré una tarjeta de regalo de $300, pero mi suscripción sigue siendo gratis y me siguen apareciendo anuncios. Ya me llegó un correo electrónico con mi recibo de Spotify Premiu...

• Soy nueva en Spotify y empecé a utilizar los días de prueba, al agotarse compré una tarjeta de regalo de $300, pero mi suscripción sigue siendo gratis y me siguen apareciendo anuncios. Ya me llegó un...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

About Shuffle

Hello I guess there's something wrong with my shuffle function. Whenever I match my phone with my car (a3) shuffle function gone and automatically,repeat function becomes alive how can I solve this problem ? thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I guess there's something wrong with my shuffle function. Whenever I match my phone with my car (a3) shuffle function gone and automatically,repeat function becomes alive how can I solve this p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't play with locked phone.

Hello,I am having trouble playing music with locked phone, it only plays when the app is open on the screen.It stops playing when I leave the spotify app or lock the phone.Phone: iPhone SE 64gb.Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am having trouble playing music with locked phone, it only plays when the app is open on the screen. It stops playing when I leave the spotify app or lock the phone. Phone: iPhone S...
  • Glauberbannwart
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! iPod 4th gen support?

Hi, I am about to buy a iPod Touch 4th generation just for spotify... who can confirm/deny an iPod 4 is able to run the latest (3.6) release of the Spotify APP?The release notes says that iPod 4 is supported but with iOS 7 or later... and as far as i...

• Hi,   I am about to buy a iPod Touch 4th generation just for spotify... who can confirm/deny an iPod 4 is able to run the latest (3.6) release of the Spotify APP? The release notes says that ...
  • mauriciotrp1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify downloading songs without permission

Recently, my app has decided to start downloading 519 songs that I haven't elected to download. I know that I've only downloaded a playlist of 83 songs so I don't know where these downloads are coming from. It stops every session because I have no sp...

• Recently, my app has decided to start downloading 519 songs that I haven't elected to download. I know that I've only downloaded a playlist of 83 songs so I don't know where these downloads are comin...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem with genius

Hi, I would like to know why playing a song does not show the lyrics but those lyrics if they are in the page of Genius, only works with famous songs and not with the others

• Visitor
  • Hi, I would like to know why playing a song does not show the lyrics but those lyrics if they are in the page of Genius, only works with famous songs and not with the others
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes