Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

My music keeps jumping!

My tracks keep jumping! Iv tried diffrent devices and it does the same! What's the problem?

• My tracks keep jumping! Iv tried diffrent devices and it does the same! What's the problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble Syncing Playlist (Local File)

Hi All, I have a bunch of playlists made from local files that I've imported into spotify - all of them have worked quite well syncing across to my iPhone (with the exception of the odd missmatched song - but that's another problem for another post)....

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I have a bunch of playlists made from local files that I've imported into spotify - all of them have worked quite well syncing across to my iPhone (with the exception of the odd miss...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Download Spotify on iPhone/iPad without AppStore

I am a premium account member living outside of my home country. I want to add my peeps in a family account, but the AppStore does not allow download into iPhones/iPads since it is not a supported country. Is there a way to download directly or bypas...

• I am a premium account member living outside of my home country.  I want to add my peeps in a family account, but the AppStore does not allow download into iPhones/iPads since it is not a suppor...
  • Venuvenujan
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

I phone app will not open

I click the app and the Spotify logo comes up and then freezes and crashes. I've tried reinstalling it and clearing cache also down graded graded the app still same issue. I'm a payed user and really am upset I've never had an issue and I can't use a...

• I click the app and the Spotify logo comes up and then freezes and crashes. I've tried reinstalling it and clearing cache also down graded graded the app still same issue. I'm a payed user and really...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pick a song after the first 100 songs in a playlist results in broken playlist.

After the last update I can't start my playlist (900 songs) somewhere in the middle to let is continue to play on ChromeCast. After the song I picked has played it returns to the beginning of the playlist and starts playing. When I open the queue I s...

• Casual Listener
  • After the last update I can't start my playlist (900 songs) somewhere in the middle to let is continue to play on ChromeCast. After the song I picked has played it returns to the beginning of the pla...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot view or change queue on iPhone?

Since the new update, I can't find where I can change or even view the music I have queued. Is this feature now gone? I really hate this update.

• Since the new update, I can't find where I can change or even view the music I have queued. Is this feature now gone? I really hate this update.
  • ick1999
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sound Quality and Expensive Headphones

Hi guys,Been a spotify user for longer than I can remember now, definitely more than a year probably approaching two, within a day of getting it I subscribed to premium and stopped buying cd's and never looked back! Love the service!The thing is, unt...

• Visitor
  • Hi guys, Been a spotify user for longer than I can remember now, definitely more than a year probably approaching two, within a day of getting it I subscribed to premium and stopped buying cd's an...
  • Erland_88
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs aren't showing up

I can only play songs by going through my massive song list. I can't just go to the artist or album I want because no songs show up when I select one. I see this is a common issue and I hope it gets fixed soon because I can't listen to my music at wo...

• Casual Listener
  • I can only play songs by going through my massive song list. I can't just go to the artist or album I want because no songs show up when I select one. I see this is a common issue and I hope it gets ...
  • Hestony
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New Iphone

I just bought a new Iphone and it seems to me that I've lost my Premium . It doesn't work on the new phone. How can I solve it?

• I just bought a new Iphone and it seems to me that I've lost my Premium . It doesn't work on the new phone. How can I solve it?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone cannot sync back to Premium

Hi,I was on spotify premium for 2 years ans the my credit card was frauded thus my account went back to free until I updated my CC.Even though everything is solved and its back to normal, my spotify app wont seem to recognize my premium membership. I...

• Hi, I was on spotify premium for 2 years ans the my credit card was frauded thus my account went back to free until I updated my CC. Even though everything is solved and its back to normal, my sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to download app on iphone

Recently deleted spotify and tried reinstalling but progress pie isn't showing activity. When i press on the icon to try pausing-resuming, it just fades out.

• Recently deleted spotify and tried reinstalling but progress pie isn't showing activity. When i press on the icon to try pausing-resuming, it just fades out.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help songs don't sync to my ios device !!

Okay so i have spotify on my laptop installed. And i added my song in local files. i go over to my android device and is downloaded and i can hear the song. But for some reason i go over to my ios device it says there is a song inside the playlist, b...

• Okay so i have spotify on my laptop installed. And i added my song in local files. i go over to my android device and is downloaded and i can hear the song. But for some reason i go over to my ios de...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEM SPOTIFY

Hi, I have a problem with spotify, when I try to forward a song, it does not scroll (example: 00:30 I want to run at 1:35 it will not work anymore) would you help me? thank you (look photo file)

• Hi, I have a problem with spotify, when I try to forward a song, it does not scroll (example: 00:30 I want to run at 1:35 it will not work anymore) would you help me? thank you (look photo file)
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! J cole's Deleted Songs

I am a very big van of J Cole. Spotify never had his early mixtapes such as The Warm-up or Friday Night Lights. Recently, I noticed that they added Friday Night Lights and a couple of other songs of his but when I tried to listen to them today, none ...

• I am a very big van of J Cole. Spotify never had his early mixtapes such as The Warm-up or Friday Night Lights. Recently, I noticed that they added Friday Night Lights and a couple of other songs of ...
  • Joel_Rangel__
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 5 likes

Can I still listen to Spotify in Romania(where Spotify isn't available) ?

Hello, I am traveling back to Romania in a couple of weeks, and was wondering if it's possible to listen to Spotify (especially offline on your phone) in Romania if Spotify isn't available there ? Thanks!

• Hello,   I am traveling back to Romania in a couple of weeks, and was wondering if it's possible to listen to Spotify (especially offline on your phone) in Romania if Spotify isn't available t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify songs sound muffled vs Google Play & Apple Music

I've downloaded the same song from Apple Music, Spotify and Google Play and for some reason Apple Music & Google Play are indistinguishable but the Spotify one sounds a lot worse. Google Play - Higher quality downloads enabledSpotify - Extreme downlo...

• Regular
  • I've downloaded the same song from Apple Music, Spotify and Google Play and for some reason Apple Music & Google Play are indistinguishable but the Spotify one sounds a lot worse.   G...
  • muzicia
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Para kesildi

Para kesildi ama premium değilim

• Para kesildi ama premium değilim
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Forgot password and email

My problem is that I have my username but I don't remember my email nor my password and I am sign up with premium.... and I am wondering if I can fix this ... Thank you for your Help.

• My problem is that I have my username but I don't remember my email nor my password and I am sign up with premium.... and I am wondering if I can fix this ... Thank you for your Help.
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Finding users

I can't find any friends users when I search them! I'm not private and neither are they still not coming up, I've tried "spotify:user:(username)" trick and nothing still says no results found, I can't do the Facebook because my friends do have facebo...

• I can't find any friends users when I search them! I'm not private and neither are they still not coming up, I've tried "spotify:user:(username)" trick and nothing still says no results found, I can'...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Fonctionnement aléatoire, sur iPod

Bonjour,Je suis abonné premium, aucune difficulté pour le faire fonctionner sur l'ordinateur (imac Rétina 5k 27") C'est tout autre chose sur mon ipod touch 64 Go, je suis dispensé de la publicité, mais je nepeux écouter les morceaux en entier et c'es...

• Bonjour, Je suis abonné premium, aucune difficulté pour le faire fonctionner sur l'ordinateur (imac Rétina 5k 27") C'est tout autre chose sur mon ipod touch 64 Go, je suis dispensé de la public...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes