Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Lokal Files

Folgendes ProblemIch wollte ein paar neue lokale Lieder in meine Playlist tun. Auf den PC funktioniert alles einwandfrei. Sie sind in der Playlist und ich kann sie auch über Spotify abspielen. Wenn ich aber dann auf meinem IPhone schaue sehe ich die ...

• Folgendes Problem Ich wollte ein paar neue lokale Lieder in meine Playlist tun. Auf den PC funktioniert alles einwandfrei. Sie sind in der Playlist und ich kann sie auch über Spotify abspielen. Wenn...
  • Marlojero
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I need Premium in order to import files from my computer?

I've been thinking of switching from ITunes to Spotify and I was wondering is it free to import local files from my pc to my iPhone using Spotify

• I've been thinking of switching from ITunes to Spotify and I was wondering is it free to import local files from my pc to my iPhone using Spotify
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Queue functionality disappeared

All of a sudden I am unable to see the queued list of songs playing. I could do this yesterday. Is there a way to restore it? Has there been a software update that's moved it to a new place? I'm using iphone6 with verion 8.3.0.896

• Regular
  • All of a sudden I am unable to see the queued list of songs playing.  I could do this yesterday.   Is there a way to restore it?   Has there been a software update that's moved it to a...
  • Uscore
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

paid for premium but it doesn't show on the app

When i check my back account the charge is there but i didn't receive a confirmation email and when i open the app it still says i'm on free.

• When i check my back account the charge is there but i didn't receive a confirmation email and when i open the app it still says i'm on free.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Imported downloaded tracks disappearing

In this past week either some or all of my imported music has magically disappeared from my phone. The first time this happened I noticed that the download playlist button wasn't toggled on half of my playlists of imported tracks. Today I've discover...

• Casual Listener
  • In this past week either some or all of my imported music has magically disappeared from my phone. The first time this happened I noticed that the download playlist button wasn't toggled on half of m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Deleted downloads
    deleted tracks
    imported
    imported music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search Artist on your own playlist, plays artist that is not searched for

Hey!I think it was around 2 months ago or something like that this changed. Before and ever since i got Spotify on my iphone like 5-6 years ago. You were always able to search for an artist or a band on your own playlist and spotify would only play t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey! I think it was around 2 months ago or something like that this changed. Before and ever since i got Spotify on my iphone like 5-6 years ago. You were always able to search for an artist or a ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Kann mir kein spotify Premium kaufen auf dem Handy

Hallo LeserIch hab eine Problem. Und zwar kann ich mir auf dem Handy kein spotify kaufen. Auch wenn da kommt willst du spotify Premium kaufen und ich dann drauf drück Passiert nixJa das war mein Problem ich hoffe das du mir helfen kannst

• Hallo Leser Ich hab eine Problem. Und zwar kann ich mir auf dem Handy kein spotify kaufen. Auch wenn da kommt willst du spotify Premium kaufen und ich dann drauf drück Passiert nix Ja das war mein ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

IOS -- Shuffle no longer available for playlists

Hello. Recently discovered that I can no longer shuffle songs out of a playlist containing subfolders. The only option available is to create a new playlist, or to select one of the subfolders. This is a recent change, as I previously was able to shu...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. Recently discovered that I can no longer shuffle songs out of a playlist containing subfolders. The only option available is to create a new playlist, or to select one of the subfolders. This ...
  • dustypix
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

BMW connected drive not working

Since the v8 update to the iOS app I cannot get the car to open Spotify. It plays music but won't show the Spotify one when I choose it from the media menu it won't load.Anyone else getting this?

• Since the v8 update to the iOS app I cannot get the car to open Spotify. It plays music but won't show the Spotify one when I choose it from the media menu it won't load. Anyone else getting this?
  • adamj53
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify doesn't work when I'm on wifi

Everytime I try to open Spotify when I'm on wifi it crashes but it will work if I'm off wifi and using data.

• Everytime I try to open Spotify when I'm on wifi it crashes but it will work if I'm off wifi and using data.
  • robbieo39shea
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Play Songs

I am using the mobie version of spotify on my iPhone 7 with the current patch being 8.3.0. I am unable to play the song Satisfied by Aranda and the entire Threat to Survival album by Shinedown. I have been able to play songs from the album and Satisf...

• I am using the mobie version of spotify on my iPhone 7 with the current patch being 8.3.0. I am unable to play the song Satisfied by Aranda and the entire Threat to Survival album by Shinedown. I hav...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Download songs won't play offline

Hi, My iPhone's software is at 10.3.1 version. All the songs that I download are not playable in the offline mode. I've already tried to install/uninstall but it didn't work. Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   My iPhone's software is at 10.3.1 version. All the songs that I download are not playable in the offline mode.   I've already tried to install/uninstall but it didn't work. &nbsp...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify has glitches on its newest update...

On the iOS version of Spotify, there are glitches that I can't even get around of. Whenever I shuffle play a playlist the app crashes, not just on one playlist. Sometimes the song that's playing only plays for 4 seconds and then it crashes. Spotify, ...

• Casual Listener
  • On the iOS version of Spotify, there are glitches that I can't even get around of. Whenever I shuffle play a playlist the app crashes, not just on one playlist. Sometimes the song that's playing only...
  • maleighakaymich
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bugs
    Glitches
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Ability to change Playlist Art on mobile?

I was just wondering if there was a way for me to change Playlist Art on mobile since I have seen a couple of people do it, but I can't seem to find the option. There might be a way on the PC version, but I was just wondering about mobile. I have loo...

• Gig Goer
  • I was just wondering if there was a way for me to change Playlist Art on mobile since I have seen a couple of people do it, but I can't seem to find the option. There might be a way on the PC version...
  • Henrii3
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • playlist art
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Albums in playlists out of order?

My albums in my playlist are out of order. This has been happening since the update. Everything is messy. Any way to fix it?

• Casual Listener
  • My albums in my playlist are out of order. This has been happening since the update. Everything is messy. Any way to fix it?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

"Música indisponível"

Fui ouvir a nova música do HARRY STYLES no spotify, e ela está aparecendo como indisponível pra mim. Meus amigos já estão todos ouvindo a música. Porém ela não aparece pra mim. Minha assinatura é premium, e eu sou o único enfrentando esse problema at...

• Casual Listener
  • Fui ouvir a nova música do HARRY STYLES no spotify, e ela está aparecendo como indisponível pra mim. Meus amigos já estão todos ouvindo a música. Porém ela não aparece pra mim. Minha assinatura é pre...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Filtering within a playlist

When I access the "Filter" option inside a playlist, and I tap inside the box, the keyboard doesn't come up. What always comes up is the option tp "paste" test inside the filter box. This is an issue with every iPhone in the family (4 total). I've un...

• When I access the "Filter" option inside a playlist, and I tap inside the box, the keyboard doesn't come up.  What always comes up is the option tp "paste" test inside the filter box.  This...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login trouble

Whenever I try to login to my acount it says that I already have an acount registered under my email which doesn't make any sense because I'm trying to log in not sign up. Any help?

• Whenever I try to login to my acount it says that I already have an acount registered under my email which doesn't make any sense because I'm trying to log in not sign up. Any help?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot use spotify with my car, always prompt "please login"

i have refered https://support.spotify.com/us/article/Connection-problem/but with no luck. my spotify version: ios 8.2.0.549my ios version: 10.3.1 please see the attachments picture that when i connect my iphone to my car.

• i have refered https://support.spotify.com/us/article/Connection-problem/ but with no luck.   my spotify version: ios 8.2.0.549 my ios version: 10.3.1   please see the attachment...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video and Podcast link missing

I am very keen to watch the Spotify Landmark series on Green Day but I do not get the video and podcast link on my iPad. In browse I have new releases, charts, discover and concerts but nothing to provide a link to any videos. I understand the Landma...

• Regular
  • I am very keen to watch the Spotify Landmark series on Green Day but I do not get the video and podcast link on my iPad. In browse I have new releases, charts, discover and concerts but nothing to pr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes