Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

I cant get spotify to play on my headset.

I'm having issues getting spotify to connect to my bluetooth headset. When I get calls it connects and plays over my headset so that both I and my caller can hear. But thats the exact opposite of what I want to happen. Please help!! I just want to be...

• I'm having issues getting spotify to connect to my bluetooth headset. When I get calls it connects and plays over my headset so that both I and my caller can hear. But thats the exact opposite of wha...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Two computers on Premium and one IPhone sticked on Free

I am on Premium for two computers and one IPhone. Phone is broken, I got a IPhone 5. It gives Spotify, but only on Free. I don't find the way to have it on Premium.

• Casual Listener
  • I am on Premium for two computers and one IPhone. Phone is broken, I got a IPhone 5.  It gives Spotify, but only on Free. I don't find the way to have it on Premium.
  • luca888
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist isn't working

Hi! I have a premium subscription and I just realized my last payment, i downloaded my playlist so I can use it without Internet AND EVERYTIME I lost my internet it appears like I never downloaded it, please help me

• Hi! I have a premium subscription and I just realized my last payment, i downloaded my playlist so I can use it without Internet AND EVERYTIME I lost my internet it appears like I never downloaded it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify ios app issues

I've been experience what at first glance appears to be a connectivity issue with the ios app on my iphone 6s plus running ios 10.3.1. I open the app and I'll see the 'Connecting' message for a few seconds. After that I sometimes see the 'You are off...

• I've been experience what at first glance appears to be a connectivity issue with the ios app on my iphone 6s plus running ios 10.3.1. I open the app and I'll see the 'Connecting' message for a few s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't stop playing Disney Songs

I let my niece play with my phone while I was visiting them. Now whenever I play a song, it plays one "adult" song and then plays Disney music continuously. None of the songs were saved and I can't figure out how to make it stop playing Disney music....

• I let my niece play with my phone while I was visiting them.  Now whenever I play a song, it plays one "adult" song and then plays Disney music continuously.  None of the songs were saved a...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

will not let me log in

I recently had to get a new iPhone and when I re downloaded Spotify it will not let me click on the login button no matter how many times I touch it. How do I fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently had to get a new iPhone and when I re downloaded Spotify it will not let me click on the login button no matter how many times I touch it. How do I fix this?
  • ellen221
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how do family premium members listen to music on two devices

whenever i am using spotify to play music for my yoga students, my son often turns on his spotify and suddenly we are listening to his loud music instead of peaceful yoga sounds. Why cant we both listen at the same time on two different devices to di...

• whenever i am using spotify to play music for my yoga students, my son often turns on his spotify and suddenly we are listening to his loud music instead of peaceful yoga sounds.  Why ...
  • richmondimage
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Carplay on iOS 10.3

Hi, Is there any plans to support the full range of carplay that iOS 10.3 has introduced? ie There is an Up Next option in Apple Music as well as a clickable region that allows you to look at the artists album tracks? Without doubt Spotify is so much...

• Music Fan
  • Hi,   Is there any plans to support the full range of carplay that iOS 10.3 has introduced?   ie There is an Up Next option in Apple Music as well as a clickable region that allows you ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution Error during the connection on the iOS app

When I enter my email address and my password on the app it says "error 404" while my account is working because on safari I can connect without any problem, it does that for a few weeks now, and I already tried to reinstall the app multiple times.

• When I enter my email address and my password on the app it says "error 404" while my account is working because on safari I can connect without any problem, it does that for a few weeks now, and I a...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Shuffle

Has anyone else noticed whether it be their songs list or any of their playlists that shuffle feature plays the same songs all the time? It's to the point where I can almost guess which song is going to play next. I have prenium if that makes a diffe...

• Has anyone else noticed whether it be their songs list or any of their playlists that shuffle feature plays the same songs all the time? It's to the point where I can almost guess which song is going...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app crashing about 15-30 seconds after startup when downloading music.

My spotify app will not stay open for more than 30 seconds when trying to save music to my iphone. it gets through about 3 songs and then crashes. I have an iphone 6 64gb. Literally can't download music unless I sit and watch and reopen everytime it ...

• My spotify app will not stay open for more than 30 seconds when trying to save music to my iphone. it gets through about 3 songs and then crashes. I have an iphone 6 64gb. Literally can't download mu...
  • wakeblake
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Connect to a device doesn't list devices in a family member IPhone

Hello All, I have a premium subscription and I have my wife as a family member. In my IPhone 6 (with the last firmware) the Spotify app (8.0.0.529) list all devices in my network correctly. But in my wife's IPhone 6 (with the lat firmware) the device...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello All,   I have a premium subscription and I have my wife as a family member. In my IPhone 6 (with the last firmware) the Spotify app (8.0.0.529) list all devices in my network correctly. ...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Offline mode

Greetings, Recently, I bought a Spotify Premium for the offline listening. But, sometimes it feels like Spotify still using my data even the whole playlist is downloaded. Just googled about this situation and it looks like the offline mode is gone fo...

• Regular
  • Greetings,   Recently, I bought a Spotify Premium for the offline listening. But, sometimes it feels like Spotify still using my data even the whole playlist is downloaded. Just googled about ...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I use to be able to play my downloaded music on airplane mode but can't anymore. Why?

Why can I no longer listen to my music on planes? In November it worked fine, this time going on a long flight Is just said Spotify was offline and I couldn't play my downloaded music.

• Why can I no longer listen to my music on planes? In November it worked fine, this time going on a long flight Is just said Spotify was offline and I couldn't play my downloaded music.
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to login to Spotify on iPhone with preferred Facebook account

i've 2 facebook accounts on my iPhone and am unable to login to Spotify with the correct facebook account which is linked to my premium Spotify account. Spotify keeps directing me to the facebook account for free service. i've tried logging out of ea...

• i've 2 facebook accounts on my iPhone and am unable to login to Spotify with the correct facebook account which is linked to my premium Spotify account. Spotify keeps directing me to the facebook acc...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
    Help please
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

'Cannot login. There is already an account created with this email"

I got a new 6S and I'm trying to log in to Spotify app. I get this error message every time I put in username and PW. I'm not trying to create an account, I'm trying to login. And it keeps telling me this. Changed my PW in case. Still won't log me in...

• I got a new 6S and I'm trying to log in to Spotify app. I get this error message every time I put in username and PW. I'm not trying to create an account, I'm trying to login. And it keeps telling me...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Offline mode help! Tracks keep stopping about every minute...

Love spotify, especially to make mixes for long car drives.However, lately, when I use offline mode (assuming this is the best option for driving to avoid uninterupted listening), the track will stop point blank after a couple seconds, which is infur...

• Casual Listener
  • Love spotify, especially to make mixes for long car drives. However, lately, when I use offline mode (assuming this is the best option for driving to avoid uninterupted listening), the track will st...
  • derektakiaferro
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 4 likes

Songs from "My Music" are not synced offline

I had my Spotify starred playlist as available offline so whenever I add new songs, they download automatically. Now when I add songs to My Music, they dont sync offline automatically, how can this be re-enabled so songs from My Music are synced? tha...

• Regular
  • I had my Spotify starred playlist as available offline so whenever I add new songs, they download automatically.   Now when I add songs to My Music, they dont sync offline automatically, how...
  • oorhunturan
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 18 likes

Songs not being removed from playlist on mobile app

I deleted some songs from my playlist using the desktop application but they are still on my playlist when I look at it using the mobile app. On the desktop version there are 2,788 songs with 193 hours, but on the mobile app there is 203 hours. Is th...

• Casual Listener
  • I deleted some songs from my playlist using the desktop application but they are still on my playlist when I look at it using the mobile app. On the desktop version there are 2,788 songs wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping songs when lowering IPhone and playing music although App is closed

Hey Spotify Team. Since a couple of weeks its not possible to play musik on my IPhone (6s) especially not when moving (walking etc). As soon as I lower down the phone or place it in my pocket it starts skipping songs. When I close the app and place i...

• Hey Spotify Team.   Since a couple of weeks its not possible to play musik on my IPhone (6s) especially not when moving (walking etc). As soon as I lower down the phone or place it in my pocke...
  • iTeo
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes