Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Solved!! when i play a song then lock screen or close spotify it now then fade the music out

hey, when i close spotify the music fades out the when i open it up again it starts. Very annoying also most of the album artwork has gone. any insight into this problem would be gratefull. thanks

• Music Fan
  • hey,     when i close spotify the music fades out the when i open it up again it starts. Very annoying also most of the album artwork has gone.   any insight into this problem wou...
  • Mahachusseini
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi cuenta ya está registrada?

Acabo de salir de mi cuenta de spotify, al intentar ingresar nuevamente no me deja entrar al intentarlo porque dice que "ya estoy registrada" El caso es que estoy intentando iniciar sesion en el botón gris que dice INICIAR SESIÓN que sucede? Ya reins...

• Acabo de salir de mi cuenta de spotify, al intentar ingresar nuevamente no me deja entrar al intentarlo porque dice que "ya estoy registrada" El caso es que estoy intentando iniciar sesion en el botó...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Counter won't stay displayed

On iPhone 6, the counter that shows time played & time remaining in the song disappears after a couple seconds. I have to tap the screen to get it to show up again. How can I get this to stay on at all times?

• Casual Listener
  • On iPhone 6, the counter that shows time played & time remaining in the song disappears after a couple seconds.  I have to tap the screen to get it to show up again.  How can I get this...
  • spot35
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Low quality iOS

I'm having problems with sound quality. The songs play with a squeak like a poorly tuned radio. Very low sound quality.I have the Family Premium Plan and this only happens when I listen on my cell phone (iPhone 6) using the data network.I have tried ...

• Visitor
  • I'm having problems with sound quality. The songs play with a squeak like a poorly tuned radio. Very low sound quality. I have the Family Premium Plan and this only happens when I listen on my cell ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Qualidade ruim no iPhone 6 (chiado)

Estou com problemas com a qualidade de som. As músicas reproduzem com um chiado parecido ao de uma rádio mal sintonizada. Muito baixa qualidade de som.Tenho o Plano Premium Familiar e isso só acontece quando escuto no meu celular (iPhone 6) usando a ...

• Visitor
  • Estou com problemas com a qualidade de som. As músicas reproduzem com um chiado parecido ao de uma rádio mal sintonizada. Muito baixa qualidade de som. Tenho o Plano Pr...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Why when a song finish it doesn't start the next song?

It starts playing one song of my playlist, once song finishes it displays the next song...but without playing it. I have to press play again to make it go. Why?I was on iphone 6 now on 7 and everything has been updated! Help!

• It starts playing one song of my playlist, once song finishes it displays the next song...but without playing it. I have to press play again to make it go. Why? I was on iphone 6 now on 7 and everyt...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! BMW Connecteddrive - Album Track Order

Hi, I have an iPhone 4s (ancient I know) which the Spotify app was originally working with connecteddrive. Up until the other month it now puts the album tracks in an odd order. Slightly driving me mad... Any ideas? And no shuffleplay isn't on! Any h...

• Regular
  • Hi,   I have an iPhone 4s (ancient I know) which the Spotify app was originally working with connecteddrive. Up until the other month it now puts the album tracks in an odd order.   Sli...
  • pierreddao
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

que tal, saben por que se me cierra el spotify y le da preferencia al de apple music ??

cada que me subo al coche me cierra la app de spotify y la pone en segundo plano, abre automaticamente la de apple como le doy prioridad a spotify?'

• cada que me subo al coche me cierra la app de spotify y la pone en segundo plano, abre automaticamente la de apple    como le doy prioridad a spotify?'  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify super slow on iOS 10.3

I am using Spotify on ios 10.3 beta 4 it work sometimes. Is slow when you have Extreme quality all the time. Even when i download it takes a while to load or to play.

• Regular
  • I am using Spotify on ios 10.3 beta 4 it work sometimes. Is slow when you have Extreme quality all the time. Even when i download it takes a while to load or to play.
  • Academic
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where are The All Singles of Kpop Singer "IU"?

I collect some of her songs in my playlist, either from her albums or singles. But when I open her profile, I just only see the albums and "appears on", not her any single songs. But I can see and play her singles by clicking the single songs on my p...

• Casual Listener
  • I collect some of her songs in my playlist, either from her albums or singles. But when I open her profile, I just only see the albums and "appears on", not her any single songs. But I can see and pl...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Contas

Boa tarde, No dia 28/03/2017 eu adiquiri o plano premium, mas na mesma data eu quis mudar para o familiar, sendo que no premium eu tinha ganhado 2 meses gratis, caso mude pra o plano familia eu mantenho esses meses gratis? aguardo retorno

• Boa tarde,   No dia 28/03/2017 eu adiquiri o plano premium, mas na mesma data eu quis mudar para o familiar, sendo que no premium eu tinha ganhado 2 meses gratis, caso mude pra o plano familia...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Most songs stop after 12 seconds, I have Spotify premium

If there's a song I want to listen to that I haven't heard before (discover weekly for example) it will maybe play 6-12 seconds of it or none at all before stopping; forcing me to play a downloaded song of mine. I want to be able to play whatever I w...

• Visitor
  • If there's a song I want to listen to that I haven't heard before (discover weekly for example) it will maybe play 6-12 seconds of it or none at all before stopping; forcing me to play a downloaded s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Share playlist or songs via Whatsapp

Hello there! When I try to share any song or playlist via Whatsapp nothing happens. The buttons seems to do nothing. Do I need to configure something? Or it's just a bug?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there! When I try to share any song or playlist via Whatsapp nothing happens. The buttons seems to do nothing. Do I need to configure something? Or it's just a bug?
  • lorietogonzalo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Chanage song from Steering wheel controls

Hi all! I have a Seat Leon Copa from 2012 and Apple iPhone 6s. I connect Spotify via bluetooth and I play my songs from Spotify well. The problem is that I can not change the song from the Steering Wheel controls as I can with a Compact Disc for inst...

• Hi all!   I have a Seat Leon Copa from 2012 and Apple iPhone 6s. I connect Spotify via bluetooth and I play my songs from Spotify well. The problem is that I can not change the song from the S...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Does a song clip played through "Facebook Music Story" count as a Spotify play?

If I share a song as a Facebook Music Story, and people click on the song clip, does that count toward total Spotify plays for that song? Basically I am trying to decide if it is better to share a link to a song for our "fans" or share it as a Facebo...

• Casual Listener
  • If I share a song as a Facebook Music Story, and people click on the song clip, does that count toward total Spotify plays for that song?   Basically I am trying to decide if it is better to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my Facebook

I've deleted my Facebook account and I logged automatically out. I would like to use my spotify but it isn't possible. What shall I do?

• I've deleted my Facebook account and I logged automatically out. I would like to use my spotify but it isn't possible. What shall I do?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play songs of a particular Pink Floyd album

I used to play Pink Floyd Tom Stoppard dark side of the moon album. Today I searched for the album and it shows up but all the songs are in gray as unavailable. Won't work even if I put the random play option. Can't understand why. Doesn't happen in ...

• I used to play Pink Floyd Tom Stoppard dark side of the moon album. Today I searched for the album and it shows up but all the songs are in gray as unavailable. Won't work even if I put the random pl...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Being ignored by Spotify for iOS app commercialization

Hey there, I'll keep this short, though as descriptive as possible. I have developed an app that uses the Spotify iOS SDK. We want to charge users to use our app (but not Spotify), since our app has special functionality and design. As a developer yo...

• Regular
  • Hey there,   I'll keep this short, though as descriptive as possible.   I have developed an app that uses the Spotify iOS SDK. We want to charge users to use our app (but not Spoti...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

iOS Spotify Won't Scrobble

So last.fm's new policy for passwords is that it has to contain a special character. When I tried to input mine in the Settings, say, it was 13 digits with the special character, and then I go back to my music and back to the Settings, my password tu...

• So last.fm's new policy for passwords is that it has to contain a special character. When I tried to input mine in the Settings, say, it was 13 digits with the special character, and then I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Files not syncing to iPhone

I'm a heavy Spotify user on my iPhone 6S Plus but there's always been the hitch of syncing files on my laptop to my iPhone. I've followed all mentioned steps on other threads with no luck. I have a playlist with only my local files on my desktop, but...

• I'm a heavy Spotify user on my iPhone 6S Plus but there's always been the hitch of syncing files on my laptop to my iPhone. I've followed all mentioned steps on other threads with no luck. I have a p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes