Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Explicit Versions

Good afternoon, I am facing difficulties in relation to the explicit versions, the songs in the explained versions are censored

• Good afternoon, I am facing difficulties in relation to the explicit versions, the songs in the explained versions are censored
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify censors songs on iPhone but does not on the exact same song on Mac. Help!

When playing a song on mac, it plays explicit as normal. I pause the song, open Spotify on my phone and it shows me where I left in that same song. On my mac, it recognizes that the music is playing through my phone. I rewind in that same song that I...

• When playing a song on mac, it plays explicit as normal. I pause the song, open Spotify on my phone and it shows me where I left in that same song. On my mac, it recognizes that the music is playing ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account on iOs gets hijacked

I have a premium account and am running version 6.8.0.3786 on an iPhone 6S. I keep getting the issue where my account gets hijacked by some foreign user. I already kicked off all other users and changed my FB password. They still keep hijacking my ac...

• I have a premium account and am running version 6.8.0.3786 on an iPhone 6S.  I keep getting the issue where my account gets hijacked by some foreign user.  I already kicked off all other us...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to connect Spotify in Pioneer

Hi All, I need some advice here... I use Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Iphone 7, and i want to play spotify on my car audio (Pioneeer AVH-X585 BT).I can play music with Spotify, but it connect as Bluetooth Audio, or Ipod Music, and I cant browse or choos...

• Hi All,  I need some advice here... 🙂 I use Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Iphone 7, and i want to play spotify on my car audio (Pioneeer AVH-X585 BT). I can play music with Spotify, but it conne...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Songs/Albums disappeared?

Hello! On my phone, a lot of my songs just disappeared. I search for the album and it's not there, steaming or downloaded. I went on the Spotify Webplayer and found this: (Attachment). What's going on? I can't play any of those grayed out songs, let ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!   On my phone, a lot of my songs just disappeared. I search for the album and it's not there, steaming or downloaded. I went on the Spotify Webplayer and found this: (Attachment). ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iPhone] 'Remove' song from playlist ability

I mainly use spotify on my iphone on the go. I love to listen to playlists but often just add whole albums to playlists as it is quicker. But I'd REALLY love to be able to delete or 'remove' songs from playlists as i'm listening back to them, to remo...

• Casual Listener
  • I mainly use spotify on my iphone on the go. I love to listen to playlists but often just add whole albums to playlists as it is quicker. But I'd REALLY love to be able to delete or 'remove' songs fr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot find songs dragged onto desktop and now playlist is empty!

I was trying to drag the names of the songs in my playlist onto my Mac desktop. Now they are not on the desktop, and the playlist is empty! Is there anyway to find these songs? I really just need the names, so I can recreate the list. I worked so har...

• Casual Listener
  • I was trying to drag the names of the songs in my playlist onto my Mac desktop.  Now they are not on the desktop, and the playlist is empty!  Is there anyway to find these songs?  I re...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Song unavailable?

I have been having an ongoing issue for the last few days with Spotify showing song unavailable for a large amount of songs from one particular artist. Any suggestions on how to fix it?

• I have been having an ongoing issue for the last few days with Spotify showing song unavailable for a large amount of songs from one particular artist. Any suggestions on how to fix it?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Devices disappeared

I listen on my iPad @ home & use phone as a remote. Now I can't. Apps up to date

• I listen on my iPad @ home & use phone as a remote. Now I can't. Apps up to date
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Spotify in Mexico

I am getting married on a beach in Mexico. I was wandering if I can use my spotify list as my DJ? Will spotify work in Mexico, I usually keep my phone in airplane mode and only listen to itunes but I prefer spotify. I need it to be reliable if this i...

• Casual Listener
  • I am getting married on a beach in Mexico. I was wandering if I can use my spotify list as my DJ? Will spotify work in Mexico, I usually keep my phone in airplane mode and only listen to itunes but I...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New iPhone - difficulties logging in

Hi there, I have a new iPhone. I downloaded the Spotify App and I click on the "Already a user? Log In" button. When I enter my email and password on the next screen, it comes up with an error message: "You've already created an account with this ema...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I have a new iPhone.  I downloaded the Spotify App and I click on the "Already a user?  Log In" button.  When I enter my email and password on the next screen, it comes up wi...
  • pelirroja-sg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

After cancelling a search in my library my spotify keeps playing the same song on loop - queue prob

My problem is a bit weird and I'm not totally sure how to describe it, but I will try my best. I have about 900 songs on my Spotify currently loaded into my library. If I were to press "shuffle play" my songs would proceed as normal but ifif I wanted...

• My problem is a bit weird and I'm not totally sure how to describe it, but I will try my best.   I have about 900 songs on my Spotify currently loaded into my library. If I were to press "shuf...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify app for the roku tv

Hello all!I've had an issue pop up on the Spotify app on the tv. I don't know if this is Spotify changing things. But just recently when I've gone onto the tv app. The 'playlist' and 'starred' option has disappear on the app itself. On a side note: T...

• Hello all! I've had an issue pop up on the Spotify app on the tv. I don't know if this is Spotify changing things. But just recently when I've gone onto the tv app. The 'playlist' and 'starred' op...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting Spotify causes ios 10 to reboot

Since upgrading to the latest spotify and ios 10.02 after about 20 seconds of spotify being open the phone reboots itselfI've removed spotify hard reboot and reinstalled but no change. No other apps have this problemDoesnt matter if i start audio pla...

• Regular
  • Since upgrading to the latest spotify and ios 10.02 after about 20 seconds of spotify being open the phone reboots itself I've removed spotify hard reboot and reinstalled but no change. No other a...
  • Davel2
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! aderi a promoção do final de ano e minha conta só passou um mês no Premium. Como entro em contato???

aderi a promoção do final de ano e minha conta só passou um mês no Premium. Como entro em contato??? ja mandei e-mail e ninguem responde!!!0 de suporte esse app

• aderi a promoção do final de ano e minha conta só passou um mês no Premium. Como entro em contato??? ja mandei e-mail e ninguem responde!!! 0 de suporte esse app 
  • dal10cortivo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Album Artwork Fiasco

I am using Spotify Premium and save abums for offline listening. Unto now, I had no problems but now when I swithch to offline mode on my iPhone, I can no longer see album artworks. How to do I continue to view artworks on iPhone in offline mode.

• I am using Spotify Premium and save abums for offline listening. Unto now, I had no problems but now when I swithch to offline mode on my iPhone, I can no longer see album artworks.   How to...
  • Ebel
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Albums showing only few tracks

Hi,my Spotify on iPhone started to act weird recently – whenever I browse through my saved albums, it does not show the full tracklist and therefore I'm not able to download the whole album. It usually shows only 1-5 songs. Any ideas what's wrong?Tha...

• Hi, my Spotify on iPhone started to act weird recently – whenever I browse through my saved albums, it does not show the full tracklist and therefore I'm not able to download the whole album. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music won't download because of no storage

I had over 100 songs in my library, and I was listening to music once and accidentally hit the download button which deleted all of my music. It won't let even 2 songs download before saying my phone is out of storage. I deleted almost everything els...

• I had over 100 songs in my library, and I was listening to music once and accidentally hit the download button which deleted all of my music. It won't let even 2 songs download before saying my phone...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stops playing on chromecast audio

Hello, unfortunately Spotify connects to my chromecast audio with the latest firmware from both my iPhone 6 and my iPad air, but everytime I switch or skip the track, Spotify stops playing and automatically switches to pause mode. Like this, Spotify ...

• Visitor
  • Hello,   unfortunately Spotify connects to my chromecast audio with the latest firmware from both my iPhone 6 and my iPad air, but everytime I switch or skip the track, Spotify stops playing a...
  • Riverorange
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes
  • chromecast audio
  • 14 replies
  • 3 likes

Undownloaded songs still downloaded! Please help!

I don't understand how to undownload songs. When I click the slider and it goes back to "download" instead of "downloaded" the songs remain with green downloaded arrrows and they are playable even with no connection of any kind. This is true for rece...

• Visitor
  • I don't understand how to undownload songs.  When I click the slider and it goes back to "download" instead of "downloaded" the songs remain with green downloaded arrrows and they are playable e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes