Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

Spotify BMW Integration - Ver.7.7.0.850

Hi there (again).Since the previous update and this last also, spotify doesn't display album art preview while browsing throught albums into playlists and radios. Sometimes the arts appear by opening a folder or playlist, going back and entering agai...

• Music Fan
  • Hi there (again). Since the previous update and this last also, spotify doesn't display album art preview while browsing throught albums into playlists and radios. Sometimes the arts appear by openi...
  • 0utsider
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists 'waiting to download'

Ón both my iPad and iPhone, my songs which i have saved (made available for offline) just have a grey arrow next to them instead of green. I am a premium user and just wondering why my songs aren't available for offline use??

• Ón both my iPad and iPhone, my songs which i have saved (made available for offline) just have a grey arrow next to them instead of green. I am a premium user and just wondering why my songs aren't a...
  • Qjjonker
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

What the **bleep**!Need some help with delating artist from my library

Dear Everbody, i dont know where to start. But what kind of madness is it to get an answer to simple questions. I needed 10min to get to this sheet. I have to log in two times.What the **bleep**?? Ok simple question how can I delete artist from my li...

• Dear Everbody,   i dont know where to start. But what kind of madness is it to get an answer to simple questions. I needed 10min to get to this sheet. I have to log in two times.What the **ble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

To everyone

Okay so when I filter my music in my playlist, I choose the "artist" filter and my music is shown in order. The only problem is that when I choose a song my "que" isn't playing my songs in order and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried deleting my ...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay so when I filter my music in my playlist, I choose the "artist" filter and my music is shown in order. The only problem is that when I choose a song my "que" isn't playing my songs in order and ...
  • NGminder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Music won't play or download offline

My music won't play it just stays there at 00.00 time and it won't download offline either the offline symbol just stays grey

• Regular
  • My music won't play it just stays there at 00.00 time and it won't download offline either the offline symbol just stays grey
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Familiar Spotify

Mi familia y yo llevamos algún tiempo usando el plan familiar de Spotify pero ahora me aparece que yo tengo la Cuenta Gratis y no la premium y a los demás les sigue apareciendo la premium... como puedo solucionar este problema?

• Mi familia y yo llevamos algún tiempo usando el plan familiar de Spotify pero ahora me aparece que yo tengo la Cuenta Gratis y no la premium y a los demás les sigue apareciendo la premium... como pue...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Night Lovell

My Night Lovell songs went.. Why? When I try to play it is says "Song Unavailable". Help plss

• My Night Lovell songs went.. Why? When I try to play it is says "Song Unavailable". Help plss
  • knowxl3gend1
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 6 likes

Why don't I get any notifications?

Hello guys,I use Spotify (1.045.186.g3b5036d6) on Mac (macOS Sierra Version 10.12.2) and I use Spotify (7.4.01643) on my iPhone (iOS 10.2.1) and I don't receive any notifications. Look at my settings: [1] my settings online[2]-[4] my settings in the ...

• Regular
  • Hello guys, I use Spotify (1.045.186.g3b5036d6) on Mac (macOS Sierra Version 10.12.2) and I use Spotify (7.4.01643) on my iPhone (iOS 10.2.1) and I don't receive any notifications. Look at my settin...
  • KeinNamne
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Press 'shuffle' to play a song but a completely different song plays

Hi I'm a free subscription user I have several playlists some with only one song. When I press 'shuffle' to hear a song, a completely different song plays, even when skipping the original song never comes up. I tried the Premium free trial and downlo...

• Visitor
  • Hi I'm a free subscription user I have several playlists some with only one song. When I press 'shuffle' to hear a song, a completely different song plays, even when skipping the original song never ...
  • simo901r
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Save songs without downloading

I got a new phone last week, and I can't figure out how to get the songs to download without hitting download. On my old phone, when I would hit save, the song would automatically download. I attached a picture from my old phone to show what I mean. ...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a new phone last week, and I can't figure out how to get the songs to download without hitting download. On my old phone, when I would hit save, the song would automatically download. I attache...
  • DreamTryDoGood
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't select songs in Playlist Folders

This has been an issue for the past couple of months or so. When selecting a playlist folder and then selecting 'all songs', it will always play the first song, no matter what other song you try to select. This is a minor, yet very annoying issue, as...

• This has been an issue for the past couple of months or so. When selecting a playlist folder and then selecting 'all songs', it will always play the first song, no matter what other song you try to s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help!!!

My partners phone keeps coming up with this every time we try to add songs to queue.. we've signed out of everywhere but it still keeps popping up

• My partners phone keeps coming up with this every time we try to add songs to queue.. we've signed out of everywhere but it still keeps popping up
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded music will not play without WiFi

I recently missed a payment for premium but I took care of it quickly and ever since, my downloaded music will not play without a WiFi connection. What is the issue? PLEASE HELP!! I NEED MY MUSIC.

• I recently missed a payment for premium but I took care of it quickly and ever since, my downloaded music will not play without a WiFi connection. What is the issue? PLEASE HELP!! I NEED MY MUSIC.&nb...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help!

Hello, I have a question about an account of a family member, my mother downloaded Spotify through Apple Store, and paid through apples in payment system. It's almost as if she doesn't have a Spotify account but as if she has an "account" through App...

• Hello, I have a question about an account of a family member, my mother downloaded Spotify through Apple Store, and paid through apples in payment system. It's almost as if she doesn't have a Spotify...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Issues

I've noticed that when listening to a playlist on the iOS app, Spotify plays songs that aren't on the playlist; often, the songs aren't even by artists that are on the playlist! Does anyone know if this is intended, or is it a fault?

• Visitor
  • I've noticed that when listening to a playlist on the iOS app, Spotify plays songs that aren't on the playlist; often, the songs aren't even by artists that are on the playlist! Does anyone know if t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

App Freezes

Has anyone had any problems on the IPhone 7 plus, I download the app and the icon is not responsive when clicking on it. I then close the app and then it will open however I click to type in my email and password and it's unresponsive again!!!!!! Whe...

• Has anyone had any problems on the IPhone 7 plus, I download the app and the icon is not responsive when clicking on it. I then close the app and then it will open however I click to type in my email...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTFY Plano Família

Gostaria de saber sobre o SPOTFY família...Minha sogra queria fazer um SPOTFY família e incluir a minha esposa (filha dela) e eu (genro), conduto, tem uma observação que o plano família só pode ser feito pra parentes que moram no mesmo endereço!Eu ac...

• Visitor
  • Gostaria de saber sobre o SPOTFY família... Minha sogra queria fazer um SPOTFY família e incluir a minha esposa (filha dela) e eu (genro), conduto, tem uma observação que o plano família só pode ser...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Album tracklist out of order using BMW Connected

Hello, I am having trouble with the album tracklist being out of order when connected to the BMW Connected app in my car. I have deleted and downloaded the latest version and don't have shuffle on. Thank you in advance.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I am having trouble with the album tracklist being out of order when connected to the BMW Connected app in my car.  I have deleted and downloaded the latest version and don't hav...
  • Siyfion
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Track time and duration/time left disappears

Upgraded to 7.9.0.545 on 13/3 and since then, on the main playback screen, where it has the artwork/time left/duration/current time of the playing track, it seems to disappear after a few seconds of playback. I then have to exit that view (back to pl...

• Casual Listener
  • Upgraded to 7.9.0.545 on 13/3 and since then, on the main playback screen, where it has the artwork/time left/duration/current time of the playing track, it seems to disappear after a few seconds of ...
  • sdmullen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes