Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

HOW DO I KEEPING THE APP FROM FREEZING UP OR TIMING OUT

I am new to Spotify.. I am using an iphone with the latest iOS update.. I have Premium.. I made a playlist of 100 tracks.. Then downloaded all 100.. Next, I went to "offline mode" & put it on shuffle & repeat.. It will play for 1-3 hours and freeze u...

• Visitor
  • I am new to Spotify.. I am using an iphone with the latest iOS update.. I have Premium.. I made a playlist of 100 tracks.. Then downloaded all 100.. Next, I went to "offline mode" & put it on shu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Delete all songs in "your music" in one time

HiIs it possible to delete everything from my music that's on my phone cause i don't have enough place no more...Is there a button to delete it in one time ? Cause now I´ve to delete it one by one...

• Hi Is it possible to delete everything from my music that's on my phone cause i don't have enough place no more... Is there a button to delete it in one time ? Cause now I´ve to delete it one by ...
  • djmia
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle

There's a problem on playlistsit is always on shuffle mode ...

• Regular
  • There's a problem on playlists it is always on shuffle mode ...
  • Bixente
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

Hi there,Yesterday I bought the family premium package.Now I'm trying to get the other devices on the account but it's not working because it sys my sister is already member of a package but she's not and my mom can't log in.Hope to hear from you soo...

• Hi there, Yesterday I bought the family premium package. Now I'm trying to get the other devices on the account but it's not working because it sys my sister is already member of a package but she'...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone bluetooth connection issues with Honda City 2014

Hi,I would like to report an issue with my Spotify account. I can connect my iPhone 6S to my Honda City 2014 radio via bluetooth, but sometimes the metadata doesn't show up. I saw on another thread about making sure my phone still had Apple Music on ...

• Hi, I would like to report an issue with my Spotify account.   I can connect my iPhone 6S to my Honda City 2014 radio via bluetooth, but sometimes the metadata doesn't show up. I saw o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Mac
    Mobile
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play "local files" on my iPhone 4

Hi,I have created a playlist on my Spotify app on a Windows Desktop, the playlist contains a mix of Spotify songs and some songs located on my local drive. However, upon playing the playlist on my iPhone 4, in a offline mode environment, the Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have created a playlist on my Spotify app on a Windows Desktop, the playlist contains a mix of Spotify songs and some songs located on my local drive. However, upon playing the playlist on...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for iOS only show one artist?

Hello, I have Spotify Premium in my iPad, iPhone and PC.In iOS, song information only shows one artist. If a song is played by two artists, iOS shows the first one. Is possible to fix this? Thanks

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have Spotify Premium in my iPad, iPhone and PC. In iOS, song information only shows one artist. If a song is played by two artists, iOS shows the first one.   Is possib...
  • pdrognzlz
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Random song is played after a saved album ended

I mostly use spotify for the audiobooks.I save them on the phone.When I listen to an audiobook and it ends spotify does not stop but just goes on playing random songs - that are not even saved on the phone and that I never played before.I thought my ...

• Music Fan
  • I mostly use spotify for the audiobooks. I save them on the phone. When I listen to an audiobook and it ends spotify does not stop but just goes on playing random songs - that are not even saved on...
  • Ozymandia
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Music stops or won't play- HELP

I downloaded all my songs. I do not want to use my data so I turn it to offline mode. Some songs will play with 1 second left and stop. When my data is turned off some don't even play.

• Casual Listener
  • I downloaded all my songs. I do not want to use my data so I turn it to offline mode. Some songs will play with 1 second left and stop. When my data is turned off some don't even play.
  • TwentyFive
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ipod/iphone/sonos on premium account

We have the spotify premium account and when my younger son plays spotify through his sonos app in his bedroom, my other son is ubable to listen to his choice of music throygh his iphone 4. Basically, by selecting music on the older brothers iphone (...

• We have the spotify premium account and when my younger son plays spotify through his sonos app in his bedroom, my other son is ubable to listen to his choice of music throygh his iphone 4. Basically...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re setting password

I'm trying to reset my password but this keeps coming up

• I'm trying to reset my password but this keeps coming up
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Play queue is gone

My queue is gone on my iPhone. IT used to be on my top right corner, but now it's gone. It currently looks like this

• Casual Listener
  • My queue is gone on my iPhone. IT used to be on my top right corner, but now it's gone. It currently looks like this
  • lrspcomm
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I've lost all my music

On my iPhone none of my music was playing so I went into settings and logged out. I tried to log back in and all my starred music had been lost along with my playlists what should I do ??

• Regular
  • On my iPhone none of my music was playing so I went into settings and logged out. I tried to log back in and all my starred music had been lost along with my playlists what should I do ??
  • actionswanson
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 17 replies
  • 1 likes

Random songs playing

I realize this is the umpteenth dozen post about this but I noticed it's only free members that's having this issue. Ever since this last update I've been having the trouble it I want to listen to a specific artist it won't restrict it to that artist...

• Casual Listener
  • I realize this is the umpteenth dozen post about this but I noticed it's only free members that's having this issue. Ever since this last update I've been having the trouble it I want to listen to a ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Flickering on new radio search bar

When I type into the create new radio station search bar on my iPad it starts to flicker and won't go no further. If I set up the new station on the iPhone and then play it from spofity memory on the iPad it's then good.

• When I type into the create new radio station search bar on my iPad it starts to flicker and won't go no further. If I set up the new station on the iPhone and then play it from spofity memory on the...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Up next/ queue

I'm so sad that the up next queue where you can view what's coming up next doesn't appear on iPhone Spotify anymore. You can add things to up next although you aren't able to rearrange or view what you put to go up next

• I'm so sad that the up next queue where you can view what's coming up next doesn't appear on iPhone Spotify anymore. You can add things to up next although you aren't able to rearrange or view what y...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Running mix question

It used to crossfade into the right rhythm of the song everytime a song was over or had it's climax. So only the part of the song with the right beat were played, and then it would smoothly transition into a new part of another song.This doesn't work...

• It used to crossfade into the right rhythm of the song everytime a song was over or had it's climax. So only the part of the song with the right beat were played, and then it would smoothly transitio...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify and musixmatch

I have premium membership but why i cant show my soundlists lyrics at musicmatch when i am offline?:(

• I have premium membership but why i cant show my soundlists lyrics at musicmatch when i am offline?:(
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic switch to 'albumradio' after album ends

Spotify switches automatically to 'albumradio' after an album has ended. I want Spotify to stop playing when an album ends. How can I stop this automatic switch? It is draining my internet credit on my phone. Please help! Anybody?Best wishes Jan Will...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify switches automatically to 'albumradio' after an album has ended. I want Spotify to stop playing when an album ends. How can I stop this automatic switch? It is draining my internet credit on ...
  • Janwillemmm
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It was great until...

So I updated the app and now the shuffle play button doesn't play any of the songs on the playlist and I can't listen to my music. Please tell me how to fix this broken shuffle play button, or can Spotify fix this bug quickly plz.

• So I updated the app and now the shuffle play button doesn't play any of the songs on the playlist and I can't listen to my music. Please tell me how to fix this broken shuffle play button, or can Sp...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes