Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

From premium to free

Hey Guys!My spotify account went today from premium to free. One month ago I paid 11,- for 4 free months premium with that deal for 0,99 and Ideal one month you had to pay.Can someone help me to get it back to premium because I am mad like **bleep** ...

• Hey Guys! My spotify account went today from premium to free. One month ago I paid 11,- for 4 free months premium with that deal for 0,99 and Ideal one month you had to pay. Can someone help me to ...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payed for premium but still in free (itunes)

Hey whats up?My premium runned yesterday out so i bought a new itunes card, like i do it about 2 years now.But after more than 15 hours im still on free, everywhere.Can somebody help me please?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey whats up? My premium runned yesterday out so i bought a new itunes card, like i do it about 2 years now. But after more than 15 hours im still on free, everywhere. Can somebody help me please?
  • Tools2810
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Update

Hi Spotify! So you started rolling out an update a quite a while back, and I'm yet to get it. The interface on the iPhone seems to be much more userfriendly than the one I currently have, and as a paying user I am just interested as to when I will ge...

• Hi Spotify!    So you started rolling out an update a quite a while back, and I'm yet to get it. The interface on the iPhone seems to be much more userfriendly than the one I currently ha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Keep bluetooth volume at 100% in the car (iOS)

Hello community!Every time i use spotify in the car, i have to put my audio level back at its maximum.This seems ridiculous but it gets very annoying after a while;-)You change the volume with headphones or when you use the iphone speaker but bluetoo...

• Hello community! Every time i use spotify in the car, i have to put my audio level back at its maximum. This seems ridiculous but it gets very annoying after a while;-) You change the volume with ...
  • tennisbold
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost my songs on new phones!

I have logged into my premium account on my new iPhone 7 and have no songs? How do I recover these?

• Casual Listener
  • I have logged into my premium account on my new iPhone 7 and have no songs? How do I recover these?
  • Jim
  • Spotify Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Tab

Hey,recently I have encountered a problem with all of my saved songs dissapearimg from my "Songs" tab.Im aware that they are still saved in my albums tab but it was way more convenient having them all automatically save to the "Songs" tab so I could ...

• Hey, recently I have encountered a problem with all of my saved songs dissapearimg from my "Songs" tab. Im aware that they are still saved in my albums tab but it was way more convenient having the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help Finding Past Downloaded Songs

So in last weeks discover weekly, I downloaded all the songs to listen to offline, now that the playlist changed this monday, I have no way I can find them and was wondering if there was a solutionThanks!

• So in last weeks discover weekly, I downloaded all the songs to listen to offline, now that the playlist changed this monday, I have no way I can find them and was wondering if there was a solution ...
  • Dominic_M
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

**bleep** spotify –– local music unavailable

i've been trying to figure out why local tracks are not available on my phone, even though they are available on the desktop app. It is unresolved, and judging by all the unresolved posts I've found dating as far back as 2014, it won't be resolved. I...

• Regular
  • i've been trying to figure out why local tracks are not available on my phone, even though they are available on the desktop app. It is unresolved, and judging by all the unresolved posts I've found ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

i phone 4

Je suis incapable d'installer l'appli Spotify sur mon i phone4 roulant sur ios7 car le app store de Apple demande absolument ios 8...Pouvez-vous m'aider?

• Casual Listener
  • Je suis incapable d'installer l'appli Spotify sur mon i phone4 roulant sur ios7 car le app store de Apple demande absolument ios 8... Pouvez-vous m'aider?
  • Babouin_Sale
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile App playing wrong version of song

So I downloaded both Def Leppard - Pryomania and Hysteria to iTunes then added the songs to my Spotify playlist. On my desktop it plays the correct version of the song but everytime when I try to play the song on my mobile app, it plays the new terri...

• So I downloaded both Def Leppard - Pryomania and Hysteria to iTunes then added the songs to my Spotify playlist. On my desktop it plays the correct version of the song but everytime when I try to pla...
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't configure LastFM on iPad

Hello, with the new Spotify IOS Ipad update, il can't configure Lastfm anymore.I have the version 6.8.0.3786 and when i select the textfield, the keyboard appear and disapear instantly.I already delete, then re-install the app and it doesn't change a...

• Hello,   with the new Spotify IOS Ipad update, il can't configure Lastfm anymore. I have the version 6.8.0.3786 and when i select the textfield, the keyboard appear and disapear instantly. I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Daily Mix not showing on my iPhone/iPad

Hello, I can't see the options for the Daily Mixes, neither in my iPhone or my iPad. I tried the help page https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/search_play/daily-mix/ but they are not there. I'm using iOS10 on both. I listen to a LOT of music...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I can't see the options for the Daily Mixes, neither in my iPhone or my iPad. I tried the help page https://support.spotify.com/us/using_spotify/search_play/daily-mix/ but they are not th...
  • Marypatcormier
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • dailymix
    iOS
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Menu Bar

My friends and I are both running the latest verison. But their menu bar is at the bottom but mine is still on the side. Is there any way I can get it at the bottom??

• My friends and I are both running the latest verison. But their menu bar is at the bottom but mine is still on the side.  Is there any way I can get it at the bottom??
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't download music for offline use, iPhone 4s

Premium member, plenty of storage, all up to date, have rebooted everything. It will say it's downloading, usually get between 3 and 80 songs "downloaded", then always freezes up and no songs are made available in the end. If this continues there is ...

• Premium member, plenty of storage, all up to date, have rebooted everything.   It will say it's downloading, usually get between 3 and 80 songs "downloaded", then always freezes up and no songs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mixed up spotify accounts

hi I have a family account . i set up an account on my Dads ipad a few months ago , however i seem to have managed to mix up his account with mine. I have been able to find his old account by checking find friends in facebook. Trouble is i cant get t...

• Casual Listener
  • hi I have a family account . i set up an account on my Dads ipad a few months ago , however i seem to have managed to mix up his account with mine. I have been able to find his old account by checkin...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify started misbehaving on iPhone

Hi, I'm getting weird behaviour from SpotifyPremium on my iPhone 5S (iOS version unknown). Upgraded to iOS 10.2 ...same behaviour.AppStore says Spotify is current version (all Apps are current version). A: Start Spotify... logo shows for a couple of ...

• Regular
  •  Hi,  I'm getting weird behaviour from SpotifyPremium on my iPhone 5S (iOS version unknown). Upgraded to iOS 10.2 ...same behaviour. AppStore says Spotify is current version (all Apps are...
  • arvine1028
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Not possible with Wifi connection

When I am logged on to a wifi network, my spotify does not work (it does not perform searches and I can not navigate). Something that can be done to fix the problem?

• When I am logged on to a wifi network, my spotify does not work (it does not perform searches and I can not navigate). Something that can be done to fix the problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not dowloading music offline on ipod touch

Hi, I have a problem with offline music on my ipod touch. For some reason it has stopped downloading the offline music, I have plenty of space and I'm connected to wifi. The spotify version that I have is 1.8.1.8 on ios6. Does anyone know wich could ...

• Hi, I have a problem with offline music on my ipod touch. For some reason it has stopped downloading the offline music, I have plenty of space and I'm connected to wifi. The spotify version that I ha...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Not possible without WiFi connection

Hey,I have Spotify premium that I've been using for long. Suddenly it's not possible for me to use Spotify on my iPhone when I'm not connected to a Wifi, but 3G/4G network. Spotify claims that it's on Offline-mode because there's no internet connecti...

• Hey, I have Spotify premium that I've been using for long. Suddenly it's not possible for me to use Spotify on my iPhone when I'm not connected to a Wifi, but 3G/4G network. Spotify claims that it...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes