Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

Spotify 3 Months Premium 1 Liras

Spotify I bought 1 liras premium for three months. How can i cancel it? Country:Turkey.

• Spotify I bought 1 liras premium for three months. How can i cancel it? Country:Turkey.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to track time and length?

I have Spotify 3.2.0.1554 on my iPod touch. Last week, when playing any track, the progress bar showed the elapsed time on the left and the total track time on the right. It is very useful to me when working out to see how long a track is, and exactl...

• Gig Goer
  • I have Spotify 3.2.0.1554 on my iPod touch. Last week, when playing any track, the progress bar showed the elapsed time on the left and the total track time on the right. It is very useful to me when...
  • lrealm
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Listen on another device - How does it work?

Hi. I have two iphone devices, an Iphone 6 Plus (with data plan) and an Iphone 4s (without sim card and connected to caraudio system). In the 6Plus I have offline playlists. What I would like to do is use my 6Plus as server/controller for the Iphone ...

• Regular
  • Hi.   I have two iphone devices, an Iphone 6 Plus (with data plan) and an Iphone 4s (without sim card and connected to caraudio system).   In the 6Plus I have offline playlists.  ...
  • cpinilla
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify switches songs and crashes

I am having this problem for few monhts. Tried to reinstall, update and log off from all devices. Still having this problem.While using Spotify starts to switch songs randomly in the middle of them. Also sometimes it turns of in the middle of the son...

• Casual Listener
  • I am having this problem for few monhts. Tried to reinstall, update and log off from all devices. Still having this problem. While using Spotify starts to switch songs randomly in the middle of th...
  • ToolboxT
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[SUGGESTIONS]: "most played" - shuffle playlists - "recently added" on top

Hi Quick suggestions for upcoming updates: I use Spotify like I used my iTunes. When I like a song I swipe left on mobile to quickly add the song to my "Library". This way I can shuffle my entire Library with different genres of music. This is great ...

• Hi   Quick suggestions for upcoming updates:   I use Spotify like I used my iTunes. When I like a song I swipe left on mobile to quickly add the song to my "Library". This way...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Shuffle in playlists
    tips
    updates
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound Not Working iPhone 4

Hi, the sound doesnt work on my moms iPhone 4. The song plays but no sound. It has worked a year ago and she hasnt used spotify since then. I have updated her phone and downloaded the latest version of Spotify. Still no sound. Any suggestions on what...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, the sound doesnt work on my moms iPhone 4. The song plays but no sound. It has worked a year ago and she hasnt used spotify since then. I have updated her phone and downloaded the latest version ...
  • Nobletwice
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Frustrated! Web Player for iOS not working?

I'm getting frustrated that I'm paying for a service I can not use on my phones web browser. I'm a huge music junkie and have over 3K playlists on Spotify. (We need folders, for that too:)) My app takes up too much space on my phone so I'd rather lis...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm getting frustrated that I'm paying for a service I can not use on my phones web browser. I'm a huge music junkie and have over 3K playlists on Spotify. (We need folders, for that too:)) My app ta...
  • timmieschaap
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crackling / static when playing over bluetooth

Hi, I've been listening to Spotify over bluetooth with some brand new Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless headphones. On a few different songs, particularly ones without thumpy bass, I'm getting static / crackles on long sustained midtone bass notes. (An ex...

• Hi,    I've been listening to Spotify over bluetooth with some brand new Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless headphones. On a few different songs, particularly ones without thumpy bass, I'm ...
  • fgiorm
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't queue right now error message

Keep getting this message however I am only connected to my iPhone

• Keep getting this message however I am only connected to my iPhone
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Change in size of album images

Today I have been using the menu of album images. i found that the images have increased in size so that the data and controls can no longer be seen below the album images. How can I get the album images back to their former size? Paul Mason

• Casual Listener
  • Today I have been using the menu of album images.   i found that the images have increased in size so that the data and controls can no longer be seen below the album images.   How can ...
  • Jenpalex
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming issues iphone 4

Sup fellow music lovers I'm having a problem with my streaming on my iphone 4 running iOS 7.4 or something I dunno canny be arsed to check. But the problem starts after I've opened the app and selected the song I want. It plays smoothly when I'm on t...

• Sup fellow music lovers I'm having a problem with my streaming on my iphone 4 running iOS 7.4 or something I dunno canny be arsed to check. But the problem starts after I've opened the app and select...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Stops playing

Spotify will stop playing music after playing 2 songs

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify will stop playing music after playing 2 songs
  • isaacnoschka
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

offline downloading on ios

I am trying to download local files from my laptop (mac) onto my iphone. I read other threads and did everything they said to do (deleting and redownlading spotify on both my mac and iphone, restart both devices, make a new playlist with just local f...

• Regular
  • I am trying to download local files from my laptop (mac) onto my iphone. I read other threads and did everything they said to do (deleting and redownlading spotify on both my mac and iphone, res...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not getting my money's worth

On Twitter and by email, customer support offers the same suggestions, for any problem with Spotify. Most users have tried the obvious things, like making sure they have the latest updates, uninstalling and reinstalling the app. My latest problem is ...

• Roadie
  • On Twitter and by email, customer support offers the same suggestions, for any problem with Spotify. Most users have tried the obvious things, like making sure they have the latest updates, uninstall...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists

When i logged in on Spotify with my new phone, all of my playlists are gone, and i can't seem to find other either..Anyone knows how?

• When i logged in on Spotify with my new phone, all of my playlists are gone, and i can't seem to find other either.. Anyone knows how?
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playlists disappeared

my spotify changed to spanish so I tried to delete the app, and when I logged in my playlists were gone and I can't make new ones.. I click on create but it doesn't work

• my spotify changed to spanish so I tried to delete the app, and when I logged in my playlists were gone and I can't make new ones.. I click on create but it doesn't work
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist's Not Showing Up?!??

I use my mac to make playlists and add songs to them.I created a new playlist the other day and added a few songs to it and made them available offline on my iphone. Today i decided to add a bunch more songs to it. When I went to add them on my phone...

• Casual Listener
  • I use my mac to make playlists and add songs to them. I created a new playlist the other day and added a few songs to it and made them available offline on my iphone. Today i decided to add a bunch ...
  • firdawsahmad
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not showing

Hi i'm using an iPhone 6 on iOS 10, and one of my playlist is just not showing on it. I've checked on my iPad and desktop and it's there on both of them. I was deleting songs from it when it crashed, and I went back on to it and when clicking on the ...

• Hi i'm using an iPhone 6 on iOS 10, and one of my playlist is just not showing on it. I've checked on my iPad and desktop and it's there on both of them. I was deleting songs from it when it crashed,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Werbeeinblendung

Hallo, ich wurde vom Spotify Team mit meinem Problem hierher verwiesen. Folgendes problem habe ich. Ich nutze Spotify über den Free account. Werbung ist da ok, aber das problem was sehr nervig ist wenn nicht sogar in manchen Situationen lästig ist di...

• Hallo, ich wurde vom Spotify Team mit meinem Problem hierher verwiesen. Folgendes problem habe ich. Ich nutze Spotify über den Free account. Werbung ist da ok, aber das problem was sehr nervig ist ...
  • Resonator_Joe
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes