Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

[iOS][Your Music] My Music is being 'uncollected'

Hey, I was under suspicion for a quite a while now, but it seems that Spotify is removing songs from my "My Music" collection. But with the My Year 2016 music playlist there were quite a lot of songs that weren't added to my "My Music" section, and I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey,   I was under suspicion for a quite a while now, but it seems that Spotify is removing songs from my "My Music" collection. But with the My Year 2016 music playlist there were quite a lot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Your Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Music skips

Since the new update for iPhone,music on Spotify lags,does anybody else have this problem thanks

• Since the new update for iPhone,music on Spotify lags,does anybody else have this problem thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Song Not Downloaded" Error

I would like to be able to play all my itunes playlists within spotify so I don't have to use multiple apps to listen to music but if I select one of my itunes playlists it will tell me that some of my songs are "Song Not Downloaded, If you own the s...

• I would like to be able to play all my itunes playlists within spotify so I don't have to use multiple apps to listen to music but if I select one of my itunes playlists it will tell me that some of ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Number of tracks in playlist is different between iPhone and Windows app

With the Windows Spotify client I have saved a number of albums and of a few albums I only selected certain tracks and I have put them in a playlist.The client says there are 436 tracks in the playlist.My iPhone app sees the playlist ans says there a...

• Regular
  • With the Windows Spotify client I have saved a number of albums and of a few albums I only selected certain tracks and I have put them in a playlist. The client says there are 436 tracks in the play...
  • SnijSpotify
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Differences between internet and app on library ?

Hi guys ! i'm new on spotify and this kind of listening (youtube my love)...French baguette of 25y, listening all variety (more Rock/Metal) I start spotify in free user and since 1week i decide to try prenium. I've got an iphone 6. Living in France.A...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys ! i'm new on spotify and this kind of listening (youtube my love)... French baguette of 25y, listening all variety (more Rock/Metal) I start spotify in free user and since 1week i decide t...
  • RakiMeister
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Progress Bar

The Song Progreas Bar doesn't move along with the song and the times and duration of the song has stopped working for some reason??

• The Song Progreas Bar doesn't move along with the song and the times and duration of the song has stopped working for some reason??
  • bzzzto
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Jump to current track (in iOS for iPhone)

I can't seem to find a way to identify the track that is currently playing. How can I do so? I know that within the desktop app you can click on the album cover to go to the current track. But how can I do so within the iPhone app? Thanks for a reply...

• Regular
  • I can't seem to find a way to identify the track that is currently playing.  How can I do so? I know that within the desktop app you can click on the album cover to go to the current track.&nbs...
  • osmang
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • currently playing
    iOS
    iphone
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have a Canadian account but I live in italy

I have a canadian account but here in italy I can't listen to many italian artists beacause Spotify doesn't even find them. Why? How can I resolve?

• I have a canadian account but here in italy I can't listen to many italian artists beacause Spotify doesn't even find them. Why? How can I resolve?
  • osmang
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fantasy Football Sports Podcasts Not Updating

I have spotify on Andriod and noticed two my frequently listened podcasts are not updating with the latest episodes. Anyone experiencing this problem as well?

• I have spotify on Andriod and noticed two my frequently listened podcasts are not updating with the latest episodes. Anyone experiencing this problem as well?
  • osmang
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS] Daily Mix Broken, only given 1 mix.

Just got my spotify subscription back after some time at Apple Music. One of my favorite featues were the daily mixes. I originally had 6 mixes to chose from, all containing songs from different genres. Now each time i chose Daily Mix from the iOS ap...

• Just got my spotify subscription back after some time at Apple Music. One of my favorite featues were the daily mixes. I originally had 6 mixes to chose from, all containing songs from different genr...
  • BigMikeyP
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs have disappeared

Why did all my downloaded songs disappear? I was using premium trial just a week ago and I've downloaded songs amidst. Yesterday my trial has expired and just now I have my account premiumed again. Why the heck did my songs disappear? They all need t...

• Visitor
  • Why did all my downloaded songs disappear? I was using premium trial just a week ago and I've downloaded songs amidst. Yesterday my trial has expired and just now I have my account premiumed again. W...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all downloads of offline songs

It all starded a couple of weeks ago: I was listening to my downloaded songs in offline mode. At a certain point, after choosing a random song, I locked my screen (as I usually do with no problems). Suddenly Spotify starded pausing the songs every ti...

• It all starded a couple of weeks ago: I was listening to my downloaded songs in offline mode. At a certain point, after choosing a random song, I locked my screen (as I usually do with no problems). ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

notification

Hello I subscribe to spotify premium I would like to follow the notifications of my artists as well as playlist by sms or by mail except that I do absolutely nothing I have selected all the notification boxes but this does not change anything Can you...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I subscribe to spotify premium I would like to follow the notifications of my artists as well as playlist by sms or by mail except that I do absolutely nothing I have selected all the notific...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

offline music between platforms

I would like to download music to my MacBook for offline listening, but don't want to take up any space on my iphone. Can I have different lists of offline music between platforms? For example, can my list of offline music on my iphone be different f...

• Visitor
  • I would like to download music to my MacBook for offline listening, but don't want to take up any space on my iphone.   Can I have different lists of offline music between platforms?  For...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Pay with ITunes credit

Hey everyone, I'd like to pay with my Itune's credit, but it doesn't work. I ever did it, and it worked. I can't pay with cards and so I don't know what to do. If you have a solution or something, I will accept it with pleasure.Thanks you.

• Hey everyone,   I'd like to pay with my Itune's credit, but it doesn't work. I ever did it, and it worked. I can't pay with cards and so I don't know what to do. If you have a solution or some...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't type or log in

I can't even log into my account because the text field won't let me type any text I've redownloaded the app and restarted my phone. I also have tried typing out my username and password from another app and copying it to paste it into the fields, bu...

• Regular
  • I can't even log into my account because the text field won't let me type any text I've redownloaded the app and restarted my phone. I also have tried typing out my username and password from another...
  • radie_storm
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify disappears on screen after start

On my iphone, iPad and Galaxy Spotify disappears very fast from screen after start. The app is still open in den background but it's impossible to keep it on the screen.I have the problem since about 5 weeks. I have reinstalled Spotify several times,...

• Casual Listener
  • On my iphone, iPad and Galaxy  Spotify disappears very fast from screen after start. The app is still open in den background but it's impossible to keep it on the screen. I have the problem sin...
  • beatperny
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Apple payment and EBANX payment

I had hired Spotify Premium by the App Store, but it gave error and couldn't hear any more offline, said my account was no longer premium. Yesterday I hired Spotify and started payment through the EBANX, now I am being charged twice! What do I do?

• I had hired Spotify Premium by the App Store, but it gave error and couldn't hear any more offline, said my account was no longer premium. Yesterday I hired Spotify and started payment through the EB...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Crashing after an ad plays

After an ad plays, we usually hear "now enjoy 30 minutes of ad-free music. It's at the part were he says 'minutes of ad-free' that the recording stutters, then the app crashes. I performed no steps for this issue because it seems like an app glitch t...

• After an ad plays, we usually hear "now enjoy 30 minutes of ad-free music. It's at the part were he says 'minutes of ad-free' that the recording stutters, then the app crashes.   I performed n...
  • johann3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't switch Facebook accounts on my iphone i keep logging me into the wrong account

I have two Facebook accounts, I've accidentally logged into Spotity when my second Facebook account and it automatically set up a new account, I've been trying to log back into my original account but the keeps logging my back into the new one!, i've...

• Visitor
  • I have two Facebook accounts, I've accidentally logged into Spotity when my second Facebook account and it automatically set up a new account, I've been trying to log back in...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes