Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • 31mwp7shpmdorxy6haqf
  • Spotify
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 36 likes

My spotify won't even open to play music after I log in?

Alright, I've even went as far as to creating a new premium account because this issue is that deep for me. I got the new IPhone 7 plus a week ago and downloaded spotify and once I log in and try to play music it stops working. I deleted and reinstal...

• Alright, I've even went as far as to creating a new premium account because this issue is that deep for me. I got the new IPhone 7 plus a week ago and downloaded spotify and once I log in and try to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Freezing with Star Wars Ads

Hi,I always gets freezing with Star Wars Rougue One. Even I hit reload or OK, nothing happen, so I have to restarts everytime when this Ads comes on....Does anybody has same situation? Thanks,

• Hi, I always gets freezing with Star Wars Rougue One. Even I hit reload or OK, nothing happen, so I have to restarts everytime when this Ads comes on.... Does anybody has same situation? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists in sidebar

All my saved artists suddenly disappeared except for The Kooks. And even when i click on it I don't go to my The Kooks songs, instead i go to the main screen of the band like if i had searched it. I have already logged off and logged in.

• All my saved artists suddenly disappeared except for The Kooks. And even when i click on it I don't go to my The Kooks songs, instead i go to the main screen of the band like if i had searched it. I ...
  • armaan92
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Massive Data Usage From Spotify

Ive been a loyal paying Spotify user since its earliest days.Recently Spotify has begun using massive amounts of data on my cell data service. Just this morning over a pair of 15 minute drives I was streaming music (which I've done for years and neve...

• Ive been a loyal paying Spotify user since its earliest days. Recently Spotify has begun using massive amounts of data on my cell data service. Just this morning over a pair of 15 minute drives I ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Synching offline music to iPod Classic

Is there a way to sync my offline music to my iPod Classic? I only found a way to sync my local files (from iTunes) to iPod but I want also my offline music from spotify on my iPod. Thanks, Tom

• Is there a way to sync my offline music to my iPod Classic?   I only found a way to sync my local files (from iTunes) to iPod but I want also my offline music from spotify on my iPod. &nbs...
  • az-riel
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

connecting account on phone

when i log into my account on my phone it is not the same profile as my computer. i have had a profile for a while now and have many playlists downloaded but it is not coming up when i log onto my account on my iphone app. Any thoughts?

• Visitor
  • when i log into my account on my phone it is not the same profile as my computer. i have had a profile for a while now and have many playlists downloaded but it is not coming up when i log onto my ac...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffel play. I have a Premium subscription, but I can't play ant of my play lists.

I' ve tried to push the two green arrows while playing songs, but nothing helps. Spotify denies me to play songs from my playlists. I have checked my account, and I do pay for Premium. HELP ME!

• I' ve tried to push the two green arrows while playing songs, but nothing helps. Spotify denies me to play songs from my playlists. I have checked my account, and I do pay for Premium. HELP ME!😬
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free to premium

I used spotify as free user then just a week used it as premium account. But there is a problem i tried to buy premium when using premium temporary. Application did not accept it. How can i solve this problem? Any help?

• I used spotify as free user then just a week used it as premium account. But there is a problem i tried to buy premium when using premium temporary. Application did not accept it. How can i solve thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

About e-mail adress fussioned

I wanna know how to reset my email adress configuration because it let me enter with my email and password but it appears another name and photo.

• I wanna know how to reset my email adress configuration because it let me enter with my email and password but it appears another name and photo.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixtape Add Artist or Songs

hi, i just accidently deleted an artist from my by spotify automatic created Mixtape on my iphone. Is it possible to put it back?thx

• hi,   i just accidently deleted an artist from my by spotify automatic created Mixtape on my iphone. Is it possible to put it back? thx
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos not appearing in Spotify

Hello I have had the email about being able to control Sonos in Spotify, I have had an update for Sonos, it updated everything (and it said about Spotify too)It's all on the same network, but when I go to devices there is no sonos speakers? Grrrr I h...

• Hello I have had the email about being able to control Sonos in Spotify, I have had an update for Sonos, it updated everything (and it said about Spotify too) It's all on the same network, but whe...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Logged out on reboot

Hi all, For about the last month or so whenever my phone is switched off/on (namely from me running the Battery to 0% (or 40% thanks to the iOS10 bug)) Spotify logs me out. Logging in takes seconds, but it then has to re-download all my offline music...

• Hi all,   For about the last month or so whenever my phone is switched off/on (namely from me running the Battery to 0% (or 40% thanks to the iOS10 bug)) Spotify logs me out.   Logging ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify constantly pauses songs on iPhone and laptop

I have been having problems with spotify for five days now. Basically I cannot stream or play downloaded music because after between 10 and 30 seconds the track will pause and won't restart until I nudge it on again. This happens on all playlists and...

• I have been having problems with spotify for five days now. Basically I cannot stream or play downloaded music because after between 10 and 30 seconds the track will pause and won't restart until I n...
  • Johnnyhated
  • Gig Goer
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Downloading songs

Hi everyone,I have spotify premium on my iphone 6, I have had it for awhile now but it has been giving me problems the last month or so... First my "available offline" button has now changed to "download" button. When I turn on the "download" button ...

• Hi everyone, I have spotify premium on my iphone 6, I have had it for awhile now but it has been giving me problems the last month or so... First my "available offline" button has now changed to "do...
  • Johnnyhated
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Username showing up as numbers only on web browser (not app)

Hello, I recently made a new playlist and when I open the app on my iPhone to play it, or on my computer it shows the playlist name, followed with By: (my first and las name). However when I open my playlist on the web on my phone, it shows the playl...

• Hello,   I recently made a new playlist and when I open the app on my iPhone to play it, or on my computer it shows the playlist name, followed with By: (my first and las name). However when I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some Local Files will not transfer to my iPhone!

I have been trying to find answers for this all day and I tried multiple different suggestions but nothing seems to work. I've been trying to sync some Taylor Swift songs (since her music isn't on spotify) to my local files. The majority of the songs...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying to find answers for this all day and I tried multiple different suggestions but nothing seems to work.  I've been trying to sync some Taylor Swift songs (since her music isn'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App crashes when multitasking and plays only one song

For a few days now I've been having a rather dramatic problem with the iPhone app. It opens fine and lets me play a song, but after that song it just stops playing and freezes. Then after a few seconds the app just closes.Also, if a song is playing a...

• Casual Listener
  • For a few days now I've been having a rather dramatic problem with the iPhone app. It opens fine and lets me play a song, but after that song it just stops playing and freezes. Then after a few secon...
  • dzmbr
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Some songs from iTunes won't play

I've synced Spotify with my iTunes library (i.e. I've imported all my iTunes playlists to Spotify), but lots of the songs (maybe a quarter of the total) have not transferred successfullly. These songs show up in Spotify but are greyed out and when I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've synced Spotify with my iTunes library (i.e. I've imported all my iTunes playlists to Spotify), but lots of the songs (maybe a quarter of the total) have not transferred successfullly. These song...
  • pbechard
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes