iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Lyrics not showing

Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone XR Operating System iOS 15.0.2 Spotify 8.6.80.1180 My Question or Issue Apparently everyone in the world got the lyrics with the update. Expect me. How do I fix this ? Or rather how will YOU fix this ?! Empti...

• Regular
  • VALKSPOP
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes
  • 856 replies
  • 312 likes

Downloading music on Apple Watch

Hey folks!Here's a few tips & tricks to share about downloading music from Spotify on your Apple Watch! - If you're looking to get started, check this out! Not seeing the 'Download to Apple Watch'-button yet? Make sure your Spotify app is up-to-date ...

• Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • Ver
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 123 replies
  • 31 likes

Solved!! I have a different interface compared to my friends

Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device iPhone XS Operating System iOS 13.1.3 My Question or Issue I have just start using Spotify and I realise my interface in artists is different from those of my friends. My friends have the number of liked songs un...

• n0hero
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

"Unsaving" songs

Hello guysI hope this question hasn't been asked too much but I didn't found a solution.I've got spotify premium and I downloaded a lot of songs. Now as my saving capacity is full I want to delete a few from my phone.How do I do that? I haven't found...

• Hello guys I hope this question hasn't been asked too much but I didn't found a solution. I've got spotify premium and I downloaded a lot of songs. Now as my saving capacity is full I want to del...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium

I have an iPhone and my app recently updated which ended up logging me out of my account. My account was the family premium, which is different when setting up and account with it compared to a normal account, so now I don't know how to log back in a...

• I have an iPhone and my app recently updated which ended up logging me out of my account. My account was the family premium, which is different when setting up and account with it compared to a norma...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It's not working

I try all the possibilities I can do.I even phone my service provider to help me solve the issue but every time I toggle into the offline mode it says I need to upgrade into Spotify premium fix this please I have enough storage too

• Casual Listener
  • I try all the possibilities I can do.I even phone my service provider to help me solve the issue but every time I toggle into the offline mode it says I need to upgrade into Spotify premium fix this ...
  • Khen21
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify uses up all my data even with mobile data off

I have the following issue with Spotify on an iPhone 6S Plus with iOS 9.3.1.I have Mobile Data turned off yet Spotify used GBs of mobile data in a few days.I have a huge mobile data bill due to this. The screenshot below was taken doing the following...

IMG_0373.PNG
  • I have the following issue with Spotify on an iPhone 6S Plus with iOS 9.3.1. I have Mobile Data turned off yet Spotify used GBs of mobile data in a few days. I have a huge mobile data bill due to t...
  • prad-beat
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Skipping tracks issue, then plays them!

Recently when i have listened to a playlist, say if i skip the first few songs then listen to third; Once this song is finished it goes back to the first track that i skipped, then the next then it will find a new song... hope this makes sense! This ...

• Recently when i have listened to a playlist, say if i skip the first few songs then listen to third; Once this song is finished it goes back to the first track that i skipped, then the next then...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Notifications

My notifications have stopped working across both my IOS device and my windows Desktop app. I tried removing and re-installing and checked all the notification settings. Can someone help?

• Music Fan
  • My notifications have stopped working across both my IOS device and my windows Desktop app.   I tried removing and re-installing and checked all the notification settings.   Can someone...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 device max out

I keep trying to download my saved songs playlist but the app won't allow me, I know it isn't the storage that's an issue, my playlist consist of less that 100 songs. The error message keeps popping up that I've downloaded to more than 3 devices, the...

• I keep trying to download my saved songs playlist but the app won't allow me, I know it isn't the storage that's an issue, my playlist consist of less that 100 songs. The error message keeps popping ...
  • SNM
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • devices
    Download bug
    Download error
    Offline Access
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Amount of offline songs on device

Is there anyway to tell how much offline content you currently have? I'm pretty sure I am way below the limit but my tracks are not dos,odating for offline use. They just say "Waiting to Download". is there any way to get any help? Does spotify have ...

• Regular
  • Is there anyway to tell how much offline content you currently have? I'm pretty sure I am way below the limit but my tracks are not dos,odating for offline use. They just say "Waiting to Download". ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Iphone App Crashed Big Time

iPhone 6 - IOS 9.3.1App version - 5.4.0.1011 (premium account)Free space on the phone: 50 GBI was listening to spotify with the phone connected via Bluetooth on the car radio, suddenly the phone turned of and would only turn back on if I connected th...

• iPhone 6 - IOS 9.3.1 App version - 5.4.0.1011 (premium account) Free space on the phone: 50 GB I was listening to spotify with the phone connected via Bluetooth on the car radio, suddenly the ph...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify extremely dysfunctional on iphone 4

i have an iphone 4, which i'm aware is basically vintage at this stage, and spotify barely works on it. it takes 5 minutes every time to load and almost every time it crashes after the first song and it's really frustrating and i'm slowly losing my w...

• i have an iphone 4, which i'm aware is basically vintage at this stage, and spotify barely works on it. it takes 5 minutes every time to load and almost every time it crashes after the first song and...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • apple
    iOS
    IPHONE 4
    kill me
    Update
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify will no longer play in the background after yesterday's update?

I am on IPAD (after giving up on MAC after numerous problems following an update last year) - yesterday downloaded the latest update for Spotify and now it won't continue to play in the background when I use other apps (ie - games). It was fine until...

• Regular
  • I am on IPAD (after giving up on MAC after numerous problems following an update last year) - yesterday downloaded the latest update for Spotify and now it won't continue to play in the background wh...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline listening if I downgrade to free version

If I change my subscription from Premium back to the free version, do I still retain the tracks I have already downloaded to my device for offline listening or are they deleted in some way?Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • If I change my subscription from Premium back to the free version, do I still retain the tracks I have already downloaded to my device for offline listening or are they deleted in some way? Thanks.
  • Biffta999
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Excessive battery drain iOS 9.3.1

Hi, recently my Spotify has started consuming an overwhelming amount of energy, I was really happy with my battery life while using Spotify but now just all of a sudden it's really bad. I've tried reinstalling the app but that didn't help. Might ther...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, recently my Spotify has started consuming an overwhelming amount of energy, I was really happy with my battery life while using Spotify but now just all of a sudden it's really bad. I've tried re...
  • yerdnadm
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Battery usage
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

What is the difference between the Spotify app and Spotify Music app?

Hi, i have already Spotify App on my ipad, but today a pop up screen sent me to Apple Store and download an other app, same logo, same developer but the app name is SPOTIFY MUSIC...Do you know, What is the difference between the Spotify app and Spoti...

• Hi, i have already Spotify App on my ipad, but today a pop up screen sent me to Apple Store and download an other app, same logo, same developer but the app name is SPOTIFY MUSIC... Do you know,&nbs...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Download my playlists

I had to change iPhone and replace it with a new one, after I restored my iOS copy to the new one, all my music (+\- 3000 songs) GONE! I can not find a way to download the music continuously and it's becoming a pain!Is there anyway I can download my ...

• Not applicable
  • I had to change iPhone and replace it with a new one, after I restored my iOS copy to the new one, all my music (+\- 3000 songs) GONE! I can not find a way to download the music continuously and it's...
  • elizabeth3363
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile data usage

Hi,I had to install a backup on my iPhone after an exchange of the device and then Spotify had to download my library. I did this using my wifi and all songs are downloaded again - at least Spotify is not showing that a download is still in progress....

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, I had to install a backup on my iPhone after an exchange of the device and then Spotify had to download my library. I did this using my wifi and all songs are downloaded again - at least Spoti...
  • razum
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Support

I need to contact Spotify support, help please!!!

• I need to contact Spotify support, help please!!!
  • mdewater
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

syncing playlists

Is it possible to sync a playlist from an iphone to my computer? I have both devices on the same wifi but Spotify desktop is not showing my phone. Thank you!

• Is it possible to sync a playlist from an iphone to my computer? I have both devices on the same wifi but Spotify desktop is not showing my phone. Thank you!  
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a way to save albums like on Apple Music?

Hey guys/gals, Just converted from Apple Music back to Spotfy. Couple things i prefered was that i could save albums seperatly from songs and playlists. Is there a way to do this on Spotify, or do i need to request this feature? I want to be able to ...

• Regular
  • Hey guys/gals,   Just converted from Apple Music back to Spotfy.   Couple things i prefered was that i could save albums seperatly from songs and playlists.   Is there a way to d...
  • jts4jc
  • Gig Goer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New update

I just did an update and now it won't let me get into the app. I've shut my phone off and I've tried deleting the app to reinstall again and I can't even do that. Is anyone having the same issues. I have iOS phone.

• Casual Listener
  • I just did an update and now it won't let me get into the app. I've shut my phone off and I've tried deleting the app to reinstall again and I can't even do that. Is anyone having the same issues. I ...
  • Cyndean05
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes