Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 33 likes

How to turn off shuffle play?!?!?

When I try to turn off shuffle play a message keep popping up asking me to upgrade to premium. So there is no way to turn off shuffle play if I'm not premium user ?!?!?! That's ridiculous .

• When I try to turn off shuffle play a message keep popping up asking me to upgrade to premium. So there is no way to turn off shuffle play if I'm not premium user ?!?!?! That's ridiculous .
  • CrazYR00kie
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Uploading songs from compter

I have added a bunch of songs from my computer to the iPhone app. After they were uploaded, I saved the songs to My Library. When I go to Your Library>Songs I am able to see the songs that I uploaded. But if I go to Your Library>Artists I am not able...

• Regular
  • I have added a bunch of songs from my computer to the iPhone app. After they were uploaded, I saved the songs to My Library. When I go to Your Library>Songs I am able to see the songs that I uploa...
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium and can't stop the random

I have premium and can't stop the random while playing any list, I want to listen some playlist in a certain order and can't! And obviously have not selected the random option.

• I have premium and can't stop the random while playing any list, I want to listen some playlist in a certain order and can't!  And obviously have not selected the random option.
  • musiccornercv
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile data usage

Hi,I had to install a backup on my iPhone after an exchange of the device and then Spotify had to download my library. I did this using my wifi and all songs are downloaded again - at least Spotify is not showing that a download is still in progress....

• Gig Goer
  • Hi, I had to install a backup on my iPhone after an exchange of the device and then Spotify had to download my library. I did this using my wifi and all songs are downloaded again - at least Spoti...
  • razum
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Contact Spotify Support Form Is Useless

They just send an automated email to go to the community page or web site, which doesn't help when the activated gift card doesn't work and can't be returned. Does anyone know how to actually get in touch with someone who can help?

• Regular
  •  They just send an automated email to go to the community page or web site, which doesn't help when the activated gift card doesn't work and can't be returned.  Does anyone know how to actu...
  • R-ODD
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sharing with Friends not working on iPhone

So I'm wondering if anybody can help with this. I can't seem to send music to specific friends using iPhone. On my laptop I can select Share song and I can search for friends to send to no problem.But on my iPhone 5s when I select share song and try ...

• So I'm wondering if anybody can help with this. I can't seem to send music to specific friends using iPhone. On my laptop I can select Share song and I can search for friends to send to no problem. ...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Says I have reached max download number. I have a total of 4 albums & about 40 songs download. Help?

Hi there! I keep getting the message about maximum download number! What's weird is that I have only 4 albums downloaded? Definitely not 3,333 songs. I pay for premium -- any one have any thoughts? Thanks!

• Hi there!   I keep getting the message about maximum download number! What's weird is that I have only 4 albums downloaded? Definitely not 3,333 songs. I pay for premium -- any one have any th...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from a student discount to a family plan

I have the family plan and I want to add my daughter (I still have two devices available). She has her own student premium account. She is afraid that she will lose her saved songs and playlists if she cancels her student premium account, and joins t...

• I have the family plan and I want to add my daughter (I still have two devices available). She has her own student premium account. She is afraid that she will lose her saved songs and playlists if s...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

downloads

The songs I downloaded on my Mac also downloaded on my iphone?

• The songs I downloaded on my Mac also downloaded on my iphone?
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in

Ive had spotify for a long time on my phone, i've never had an error. My phone had to be reset and when i reinstalled spotify, it won't let me login. When i press on the "log in" button, nothing happens.

• Ive had spotify for a long time on my phone, i've never had an error. My phone had to be reset and when i reinstalled spotify, it won't let me login. When i press on the "log in" button, nothing happ...
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This song is grayed

Hi! Can someone confirm that the song is not available?It's from a french singer Alizee https://play.spotify.com/track/2zcA12hbY14keqQIlaPAQY

• Hi! Can someone confirm that the song is not available? It's from a french singer Alizee    https://play.spotify.com/track/2zcA12hbY14keqQIlaPAQY
  • marlonsphere
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Plays too fast

I have a iphone 6 plus, have reinstalled, turned off and on and the songs still play too fast, i would greatly appreciate any assiatance thanks

• Regular
  • I have a iphone 6 plus, have reinstalled, turned off and on and the songs still play too fast, i would greatly appreciate any assiatance  thanks
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Green "available offline" arrow not displaying next to most tracks after sync

The only other thread I found that mentioned this problem was already marked "solved" even though this particular issue hadn't been acknowledged. So, new thread. For now, the songs seem to play offline, even if some of the individual tracks don't ind...

photo 1(4).PNG photo 2(5).PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • The only other thread I found that mentioned this problem was already marked "solved" even though this particular issue hadn't been acknowledged. So, new thread.   For now, the songs seem to...
  • Laiki
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 3 likes
  • available offline
    iOS
  • 29 replies
  • 3 likes

Syncing local files to offline on iPhone

I've saved local files to Spotify playlists and synced them offline on my iPhone before. I went to add a few more and now none of them will sync offline. I've tried every solution I've come across so far:- I've updated spotify on my mac, created a se...

• I've saved local files to Spotify playlists and synced them offline on my iPhone before. I went to add a few more and now none of them will sync offline. I've tried every solution I've come across so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com a reprodução no iPad

Não estou entendendo até agora o que está acontecendo no app. Ligo em meu som é assim que a tela bloqueia(automaticamente ou manualmente), o app para de reproduzir. Estou muito desapontado , pois pago e sempre tive a mesma forma de uso. Aí, do dia pr...

• Não estou entendendo até agora o que está acontecendo no app. Ligo em meu som é assim que a tela bloqueia(automaticamente ou manualmente), o app para de reproduzir. Estou muito desapontado , pois pag...
  • SebastiaoDourad
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloading Spotify for First Generation iPad

I have a first generation iPad and it won't let me download Spotify because it needs iOS 7 and First Generation iPads only go to iOS 5. It won't let me download the app so its not listing in my purchased area so I can get an older version. Any sugges...

• I have a first generation iPad and it won't let me download Spotify because it needs iOS 7 and First Generation iPads only go to iOS 5. It won't let me download the app so its not listing in my purch...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I no longer receive notifications when someone sends me music

Hi, when a friend sends me music, I no longer see any notifications (not on the desktop, not on the iphone, not on the ipad). I always have the latest Spotify and IOS versions. The shared music is there, if I go manually to the bell icon I can see it...

• Regular
  • Hi, when a friend sends me music, I no longer see any notifications (not on the desktop, not on the iphone, not on the ipad). I always have the latest Spotify and IOS versions. The shared music is th...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

unidentified downloads on ipod Touch

My iPod Touch stopped showing any of my saved albums as downloaded (no grey or green checkmark), even though I've downloaded a fair number of them. Almost 5 GB of storage is identified as being used by spotify in the settings of the iPod. Has anyone ...

• Casual Listener
  • My iPod Touch stopped showing any of my saved albums as downloaded (no grey or green checkmark), even though I've downloaded a fair number of them. Almost 5 GB of storage is identified as being used ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Pro Music Search for Spotify" iOS App SCAM is playing trick to users

Amazingly, I have wondered why an app under the name “Pro Music Search for Spotify”, which is accessible via the following link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pro-music-search-for-spotify/id892521757?mt=8” of the developer Appmosys has been existed...

• Amazingly, I have wondered why an app under the name “Pro Music Search for Spotify”, which is accessible via the following link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pro-music-search-for-spotify/id8925217...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes