Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

iOS (iPhone, iPad)

Get help with Spotify for iOS devices

Start a topic

Forum Posts

iOS Local Files: Easier import with the Files app

It is now easier to import Local Files into the Spotify iOS app through the Files app on your iOS device. A computer and WiFi network are not required to use this new import method. This means that you can now import Local Files into the Spotify iOS ...

Files app icon.png
  • Spotify Star
  • Spotify Star
  • zoabknew
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 31 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 31 likes

7 day free trial ad

I tried my 7 day trial on premium and After that, After each song there is an ad. This really sucks.

• I tried my 7 day trial on premium and After that, After each song there is an ad. This really sucks.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPad App Queue Management

Can the function to view and edit the up next queue be added to the iPad app? It seems a lot of users would like this feature and it already exists on the iPhone version so should surely be quite straightforward? Many thanks and look forward to seein...

• Casual Listener
  • Can the function to view and edit the up next queue be added to the iPad app?   It seems a lot of users would like this feature and it already exists on the iPhone version so should surely be ...
  • noz84
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Ajudaaa

Paguei o Boleto no dia 29 e ainda não liberaram o premium.Obs: o Boleto foi aprovado no dia 30

• Casual Listener
  • Paguei o Boleto no dia 29 e ainda não liberaram o premium. Obs: o Boleto foi aprovado no dia 30
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging In

I moved to Okinawa, Japan and downloaded Spotify and I've been using it, free, for a year and a half. All of a sudden about 3 months ago I tried logging in and a notice pops up saying I can't use Spotify for more than 14 days abroad? In my settings m...

• I moved to Okinawa, Japan and downloaded Spotify and I've been using it, free, for a year and a half. All of a sudden about 3 months ago I tried logging in and a notice pops up saying I can't use Spo...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

behind the lyrics

My spotify account is fully updated and I do not get behind the lyrics. I have an iphone 6 plus, premium subscription and I do not get the same behind the lyrics option as my friends. Do you know why this is? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify account is fully updated and I do not get behind the lyrics.  I have an iphone 6 plus, premium subscription and I do not get the same behind the lyrics option as my friends.  Do ...
  • jeffreypaz11
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help song does not show up or play

I've been trying to play a new song that's just been released and it doesn't play. When I try to download it, my app crashes. The name doesn't even pop up when I tap it on my iPhone. It's like it's not loading.My Spotify version is 5.7.0.1055

• Casual Listener
  • I've been trying to play a new song that's just been released and it doesn't play. When I try to download it, my app crashes. The name doesn't even pop up when I tap it on my iPhone. It's like it's n...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems loading Spotify app on iPhone 6s

Hi, I'm unable to download Spotify on my new phone - it's a iPhone 6s and has over 5GB space. Can anyone help ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm unable to download Spotify on my new phone - it's a iPhone 6s and has over 5GB space. Can anyone help ?
  • Spaceboy88
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No art work with Saved albums

Hello, I have problem with spotify on my iphone 6, When I save music I lose the art work in full screen. I'm not even in offline mode just when I download album the artwork is gone.. any ideas ? thx

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have problem with spotify on my iphone 6, When I save music I lose the art work in full screen. I'm not even in offline mode just when I download album the artwork is gone.. ...
  • edwardansell
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 3 likes

Problems loading Spotify app on iPhone 6s

Hi, I'm unable to download Spotify on my new phone - it's a iPhone 6s and has over 5GB space. Can anyone help ?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm unable to download Spotify on my new phone - it's a iPhone 6s and has over 5GB space. Can anyone help ?
  • margaret-kraus
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify acting strange when in my pocket

I have begun to have this strange thing happening with my Spotify, when I have spotify running on my iPhone 6 while it is in locked mode and I'm out walking, it keeps either pausing / skipping or jump in songs and it's really annoying, I have tried f...

• Casual Listener
  • I have begun to have this strange thing happening with my Spotify, when I have spotify running on my iPhone 6 while it is in locked mode and I'm out walking, it keeps either pausing / skipping or jum...
  • sprjunior
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Blacked Out Songs From iTunes Playlist

Hey guys, I'm having a little trouble with my iTunes playlists. I have an iPhone 5 and i just got Spotify. I have the premium trial by the way. But when I imported all of my playlists onto my iPhone, some songs i can play and download, but some songs...

• Hey guys, I'm having a little trouble with my iTunes playlists. I have an iPhone 5 and i just got Spotify. I have the premium trial by the way. But when I imported all of my playlists onto my iPhone,...
  • mzwagemakers
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing a stereo receiver with Spotify from my devices

I was recently over at my older sister's house and she has a Pioneer or Denon Stereo receiver with built in Spotify. Her equipment keeps showing up on my devices. I want to completely remove it. How do I remove her receiver from my devices. I actuall...

• I was recently over at my older sister's house and she has a Pioneer or Denon Stereo receiver with built in Spotify. Her equipment keeps showing up on my devices. I want to completely remove it. How ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Quick way to remove downloaded songs

Is there a quick way to see what songs/albums are saved offline so you can quickly make then un-offline to take them off your phone? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a quick way to see what songs/albums are saved offline so you can quickly make then un-offline to take them off your phone? Thanks
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant login on my Iphone

Hi i could log into my account online however when i try to login on the app on my phone it gives me the login failed message. What to do?

• Hi i could log into my account online however when i try to login on the app on my phone it gives me the login failed message.      What to do?  
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover weekly doesn't play

For the last 2 days I can always only play one song on my discover weekly before it switches to another playlist again. I tried the following:1 shuffle my discover weekly - didn't work2 try to forward all songs that seem to be in my waiting list to g...

• For the last 2 days I can always only play one song on my discover weekly before it switches to another playlist again. I tried the following: 1 shuffle my discover weekly - didn't work 2 try to fo...
  • Spaceboy88
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

random play

I changed from free to premium thinking that automatic random play would go away.It hasn't. When I listen to an album it only does random play. How do I stop random play ?

• I changed from free to premium thinking that automatic random play would go away. It hasn't. When I listen to an album it only does random play. How do I stop random play ?
  • DylanDakota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs don't show up in albums

No songs will show up in my albums, I have tried to delete and reinstall the app multiple times. However, songs do show up in my playlists. What seems to be the issue?Note: this has happened before, but deleting the app and reinstalling worked, unlik...

• No songs will show up in my albums, I have tried to delete and reinstall the app multiple times. However, songs do show up in my playlists. What seems to be the issue? Note: this has happened before...
  • mzwagemakers
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Listening offline

First of all, I know this isn't really the right sub-forum but no one answered the post on the off-topic sub-forum.At the end of the year, when Spotify tells you how many hours of music you have streamed in the year, does listening to music offline c...

• Roadie
  • First of all, I know this isn't really the right sub-forum but no one answered the post on the off-topic sub-forum. At the end of the year, when Spotify tells you how many hours of music you have st...
  • AdLadz
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes